Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near O Fallon, IL
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in O Fallon for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 463 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near O Fallon can cater to your needs.
Top 7 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near O Fallon, IL
600 W Lincoln Ave, Caseyville, IL 62232Positive reviews about the addiction treatment center in Caseyville highlight the caring and supportive staff who are dedicated to helping patients meet their goals and maintain sobriety. Patients feel welcomed and comfortable throughout their stay, and they appreciate the multiple resources provided to further their treatment. The program is described as life-saving, life-changing, and highly recommended for individuals struggling with addiction. The facility is praised for its great staff, program, counselors, and coaches. The food is also mentioned as being delicious. Overall, reviewers express gratitude for the positive impact the center has had on their lives.
- The staff is highly praised for their caring and supportive nature. They are dedicated to helping individuals meet their goals and stay sober even after leaving the center. Many reviewers specifically mentioned the staff's impact in changing their lives.
- The program is highly recommended for those seeking treatment for substance abuse. Reviewers mentioned that the program was impactful and successful, with excellent counselors and coaches. The facility is described as a life-saving and life-changing place.
- The facility is clean and well-coordinated, with friendly staff. The food is also mentioned as being good. Some reviewers mentioned that the facility provided them with the tools, skills, and resources needed to rebuild their lives.
- Overall, the pros of Gateway Foundation Caseyville include caring and supportive staff, a successful program for addiction treatment, and a well-coordinated facility.
St. Louis Metro Treatment Center
9733 St Charles Rock Rd, Breckenridge Hills, MO 63114The addiction treatment center has received several positive reviews. Reviewers mentioned that the staff is caring, supportive, and dedicated to helping patients on their recovery journey. The center offers a variety of resources, including counseling sessions, group therapy, and medication-assisted treatment options like Methadone and Suboxone. Many reviewers credited the center with saving their lives and improving their relationships with their families.
- The staff at this addiction treatment center are described as caring, helpful, and supportive. Reviewers mention that they are treated with respect and not judged for their addiction.
- The center offers multiple treatment options, including Methadone, Suboxone, and Vivitrol, which are highly effective for opioid addiction. They also provide various counseling options, including one-on-one and group sessions.
- The center is known for providing a lot of resources to help individuals get back on their feet, including employment opportunities for ex-felons and special support groups for specific treatments. They also accept state insurance, making it more affordable for individuals seeking treatment.
Sana Lake Recovery Center
8350 State Rte 30, Dittmer, MO 63023The positive reviews mention that the staff at Sana Lake is knowledgeable, caring, and supportive. Many reviewers also credit the center with saving their lives and helping them on their journey to recovery. The facility itself is praised for its beautiful location, good food, and strong support system among peers.
- Life-changing experience: Many reviewers mention that their experience at Sana Lake was life-changing and helped them on their journey to recovery. This indicates that the center has effective programs and resources.
- Supportive and caring staff: Multiple reviewers praise the staff at Sana Lake for being knowledgeable, supportive, caring, and dedicated to helping members. This shows that the center has a strong and compassionate team that genuinely cares about the well-being of individuals seeking treatment.
- Comprehensive treatment and aftercare: Reviewers highlight that Sana Lake offers a full range of treatment programs, including detox, inpatient, outpatient, and members for life. The availability of comprehensive care, as well as ongoing support after treatment, is appreciated by many reviewers.
Chestnut Health Systems
50 Northgate Industrial Dr, Granite City, IL 62040Positive reviews mentioned that the staff at the addiction treatment center were amazing, caring, and genuinely concerned about the patients' well-being. Some reviews emphasized that the staff listened and helped find solutions, while others appreciated the clean facility, single rooms, and good food. Additionally, there were mentions of the counselors at the center who were praised for their understanding of addiction and providing knowledge to aid in recovery.
- Some staff members genuinely care about the well-being of the clients and provide good support.
- The facility is clean and organized, with single rooms for privacy and good rules to follow.
- The reception desk is accommodating, allowing for a 10-minute grace period and being understanding of lateness.
Addiction Recovery Community Help
502 S 5th St, St Charles, MO 63301The addiction treatment center, A.R.C.H, has received overwhelmingly positive reviews. Reviewers have praised the staff for going above and beyond to help individuals struggling with addiction. They highlight the compassionate and devoted nature of the team, emphasizing their willingness to provide resources, support, and guidance. Clients and their families have expressed gratitude for the assistance and second chances provided by A.R.C.H, with hopes of leading fulfilling lives and giving back to others in the future.
- A.R.C.H goes above and beyond to find answers and provide resources for individuals seeking help with addiction.
- The staff, particularly Tim Kavanaugh, is highly dedicated and compassionate, providing excellent support to individuals in need.
- A.R.C.H is a great place to receive help for addiction, and they also offer Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for professionals in the field.
Suburban Clinical Alcohol & Drug Evaluations
2217 W Main St, Belleville, IL 62226The addiction treatment center had a professional and caring staff who genuinely wanted to help people in need, as mentioned by a court-ordered individual. Another reviewer highlighted the understanding and painless experience provided by the center, praising the staff's empathy. The center was also commended for its superb customer service, going above and beyond expectations.
- Professional and Concerned Staff: The staff at this addiction treatment center are described as professional and concerned about helping individuals who are in need of assistance. This suggests that they provide personalized care and support to their clients.
- Painless and Understanding: According to the reviews, the staff at this center is understanding and strives to make the treatment process painless for their clients. This could be beneficial for individuals who may be apprehensive or unsure about seeking treatment.
- Superb Customer Service: The addiction treatment center is praised for their superb customer service and going above and beyond. This indicates that they prioritize the satisfaction and well-being of their clients, potentially creating a comfortable and supportive environment for recovery.
Black Alcohol Drug Services Info
3654 S Grand Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63118The addiction treatment center, Basic, received overwhelmingly positive reviews. Many individuals credited the center for their long-term sobriety and expressed gratitude for the guidance, counseling services, and supportive staff. Multiple reviewers mentioned specific staff members, such as Leland, Ms. Donna, Ms. Lola, and the two Ms. Denises, highlighting the personal and caring approach they experienced at Basic.
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable staff: The center has staff members who are recovering addicts themselves and can empathize with clients, providing a deep understanding of their struggles.
- Individualized care and genuine concern for client well-being: The staff has shown genuine concerns for the clients' well-being, providing personalized support and guidance to help them on their recovery journey.
- Effective in achieving long-term sobriety: Several reviews mention that the center has helped individuals achieve long-term sobriety, with one reviewer being clean from crack cocaine for 7 years as a result of the counseling services received at the center.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started