Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Quincy, IL
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Quincy for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 42 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Quincy can cater to your needs.
Top 4 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Quincy, IL
Preferred Family Healthcare Family Resource Center
428 S 36th St, Quincy, IL 62301The addiction treatment center receives positive reviews for its supportive and kind staff, and their approach to helping individuals build a foundation of recovery. The center is credited with changing lives and reuniting families. Reviewers appreciate the tools provided to stay clean and praise the valuable lessons learned at the facility.
- Supportive staff: Many reviewers appreciate the kind and caring staff members who help individuals build a foundation of recovery.
- Tools for staying clean: The center equips patients with the necessary tools to stay clean and sober, giving them the opportunity to choose their own path to recovery.
- Life-changing experience: Several reviewers express gratitude for the life-saving impact of the treatment center, noting that they have regained important relationships and are now living a sober life.
Mark Twain Behavioral Health
146 Communication Dr, Hannibal, MO 63401The positive reviews highlight the caring and supportive staff at the addiction treatment center, with some clients expressing gratitude for their help in achieving sobriety. The staff is described as dedicated and willing to go above and beyond for the patients. Personalized treatment plans and assistance in accessing necessary medications are also mentioned as positive aspects of the center.
- Staff members show love, support, and dedication to helping individuals in their addiction recovery journey.
- The addiction treatment center offers personalized plans and assistance in getting the necessary medication and support.
Transitions of Western Il
4409 Maine St, Quincy, IL 62305The addiction treatment center has received positive reviews for its mental health services and the helpfulness of its staff, particularly Kayla and Vanessa. One reviewer mentioned that the center has been instrumental in providing guidance and support for a family member in need.
- Positive impact on individuals: Despite there being a negative review, multiple reviews mention that the addiction treatment center has been helpful to them or their loved ones. This suggests that the center has the ability to positively impact individuals struggling with substance abuse.
- Dedicated and supportive staff: The review specifically mentions Kayla as being awesome, and Vanessa as being helpful and supportive. This indicates that the addiction treatment center has dedicated staff members who are committed to providing support and guidance to those seeking help.
- Effective mental health services: A reviewer mentions that the center provides terrific mental health services. This suggests that the addiction treatment center not only focuses on addressing addiction issues but also provides comprehensive mental health support to address underlying factors contributing to substance abuse.
639 York St # 210, Quincy, IL 62301The substance abuse rehabilitation center receives praise for its knowledgeable and caring staff who provide exceptional support and guidance throughout the recovery process. Patients appreciate the individualized treatment plans that address their unique needs and the comfortable and welcoming facilities that create a conducive environment for healing. Many users highlight the center's comprehensive approach, combining therapy, counseling, and recreational activities, resulting in successful outcomes and lasting sobriety for numerous individuals.
- Highly qualified and experienced staff: Multiple reviews praise the addiction treatment center for its knowledgeable and compassionate staff members who are dedicated to helping individuals recover from substance abuse.
- Comprehensive and individualized treatment programs: Many reviewers express satisfaction with the center's personalized approach to treatment, tailoring programs to meet individual needs and providing a wide range of therapeutic modalities, including counseling, therapy sessions, and holistic treatments, to ensure a holistic recovery process.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started