Suboxone Centers Near Aurora, IL
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 84 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 2467 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Aurora. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 13 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Aurora, IL
Banyan Treatment Center Naperville
50 S Main St #290, Naperville, IL 60540
Banyan Treatment Centers receives high praise for their life-saving addiction and mental health treatment, exceptional staff, supportive community, smooth intake process, insurance navigation assistance, knowledgeable therapists, well-maintained housing, and dedication to each patient's long-term sobriety.
- Comprehensive treatment for both mental health and addiction: The center is praised for its ability to treat both mental health issues and addiction, allowing patients to receive holistic care.
- Supportive community and staff: Multiple reviewers mention the supportive and caring staff, as well as the sense of community they felt while in treatment. The staff is described as knowledgeable, experienced, and dedicated to the patient's recovery.
- Effective tools and resources: Reviewers appreciate the tools and resources provided by the center, which have helped them maintain their sobriety outside of treatment. The center is credited with providing patients with a personalized recovery plan tailored for long-term sobriety.
Brightside Clinic and Suboxone Doctors of Chicago
333 Skokie Blvd Suite 112, Northbrook, IL 60062
Brightside Clinic is praised for their effective Suboxone treatment program. Patients feel cared for and supported by the knowledgeable, attentive staff. The clinic is commended for its compassionate, nonjudgmental approach. Several patients credit Brightside for saving their lives, though one review mentions cost concerns. Overall, Brightside receives very positive reviews.
- Quick and efficient appointment scheduling: Multiple reviews mention being able to get an appointment right away or on short notice, which is crucial for individuals seeking immediate help for opioid addiction.
- Compassionate and caring staff: Reviewers consistently mention the kindness and understanding of the doctors and staff at Brightside. This compassionate approach helps patients feel supported and comfortable during their treatment journey.
- Effective treatment plan: Several reviews highlight the success of the Suboxone treatment plan offered at Brightside. Patients report feeling clean and healthier after starting the program, and many attribute their recovery and improved quality of life to the clinic's treatment approach.
Symetria — Naperville Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
28373 Davis Pkwy STE 500, Warrenville, IL 60555
The reviews for the Suboxone treatment center, Symetria, are very positive. Patients praise the friendly, supportive staff who treat them as individuals. The center is commended for its cleanliness, uplifting environment, and life-saving care. Many recommend it for others struggling with addiction.
- Positive and accommodating staff: The staff at Symetria Recovery Naperville is described as positive, welcoming, and accommodating. They are praised for their compassion and patience in treating patients, making them feel valued and supported.
- Diverse and knowledgeable counselors: The center is commended for having a variety of diverse and knowledgeable counselors who are experienced in treating addiction. Patients appreciate the wisdom and guidance provided by their counselors, which has been instrumental in their recovery journey.
- Supportive and caring environment: Symetria Recovery Naperville creates a supportive and caring environment for patients. The front desk staff is welcoming, and the overall atmosphere of the center is described as uplifting. Patients feel appreciated, supported, and encouraged by the entire staff.
Suboxone Clinic Counseling
891 Cross Creek Dr N B1, Roselle, IL 60172
The reviews for Suboxone Clinic Counseling Medical Center are very positive. Patients appreciate the kind staff and doctors who listen attentively. The clinic is praised for its knowledgeable, caring practitioners and comprehensive services. Many patients have had positive long-term experiences and recommend the clinic highly.
- The staff at Suboxone Clinic Counseling Medical Center are kind, welcoming, and take the time to listen to any questions or concerns without rushing.
- The medical practitioners at Suboxone Clinic Counseling are knowledgeable, professional, and show true love and respect for everyone.
- Suboxone Clinic Counseling offers a family atmosphere, providing a supportive environment for those in recovery and expanding their services to improve success rates.
Symetria — Joliet Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
229 N Hammes Ave, Joliet, IL 60435
The Suboxone treatment center receives very positive reviews. Staff are highlighted as helpful, supportive, and dedicated, with Debra at the front desk and counselor Sarita receiving special praise. The center provides a welcoming, compassionate environment for treatment.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff: Multiple reviewers mention the receptionist, Debra, as being welcoming, helpful, and knowledgeable. They also praise the counselors and nurses for being supportive and understanding.
- Compassionate and supportive environment: Reviewers appreciate the supportive and nonjudgmental atmosphere at the treatment center. They mention feeling comfortable and cared for by the staff.
- Effective treatment: Many reviewers credit the center with helping them in their recovery and turning their lives around. They mention the positive impact of their counselors and the overall process of treatment.
Access West Chicago Family Health Center
245 W Roosevelt Rd Ste 150, West Chicago, IL 60185
The reviews praise the friendly, caring, and supportive staff at the Suboxone treatment center, highlighting excellent healthcare professionals like Megan Polson, Dr. Patel, and Nurse Ana. Patients describe positive experiences with the attentive doctors and nurses at this highly recommended clinic.
- Highly attentive and caring staff, including Nurse Practitioner Megan Polson and Doctors Steve Pacha, Megan Patel, Dr. Polson, Dr. Coleen Joseph, Dr. Megan, Dr. Briana Trainor, Nurse Ana, Nicole Marks, and Dr. Deborah Green.
- Warm welcome and friendly environment at the center.
- Professional and knowledgeable staff who listen to patients' concerns and provide immediate assistance.
Care Clinics of Naperville Inc.
121 N Washington St, Naperville, IL 60540
The Care Clinics of Naperville is highly recommended for their compassionate and professional staff. Patients appreciate the friendly atmosphere and flexible counseling sessions. The clinic is praised for helping individuals overcome addiction and improve their lives.
- The staff at Care Clinics of Naperville is described as friendly, genuine, and compassionate. They show love and care towards their clients, which is rare to find nowadays.
- The cost of services at Care Clinics of Naperville is unmatched compared to other facilities. They understand that times can be difficult and offer affordable treatment options.
- The counselors and evaluators at Care Clinics of Naperville are described as knowledgeable and professional. They provide helpful and beneficial counseling sessions.
16347 Canterbury Way, Lockport, IL 60441
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring and knowledgeable staff, especially Dr. Goyal, who patients say gave them the support and understanding they needed to save their lives and get back on track. Patients appreciate the center's professional, friendly service and well-informed staff.
- Knowledgeable and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff, particularly Dr. Goyal and Melissa, are knowledgeable, caring, and genuinely concerned about individual care.
- Life-saving treatment: Several reviewers express gratitude for the center, stating that it saved their lives and helped them get back on track. The treatment provided at the center has been effective for many individuals struggling with addiction.
- Supportive and encouraging environment: Reviewers appreciate the support and encouragement provided by the center and its staff. This supportive environment helps individuals feel less alone in their journey to recovery.
Great Heights Medical - Best Weight Loss Program
315 E McKinley Rd, Ottawa, IL 61350
The Suboxone treatment center receives mostly positive reviews. Patients praise the supportive and friendly staff, especially the doctors, nurses, and receptionists. Additional services like weight loss programs and appetite control shots are also appreciated. However, some patients note longer wait times since the doctor takes extra time with each patient.
- Supportive and friendly staff, including the doctor and nurses.
- Offers additional resources, such as a 3D scanner, to help with weight loss and tracking progress.
609 N Wells St, Chicago, IL 60654
The treatment center receives mostly positive reviews, with patients pleased with the staff's caring attitude, convenient location, and respectful environment. Although a few wish for more services, many appreciate the positive counseling experiences and have attended for years.
- Friendly and knowledgeable counselors: Many reviewers mention that the counselors at this Suboxone treatment center are friendly, helpful, and non-judgmental. This indicates that the staff is supportive and understanding.
- Convenient hours and short wait times: One reviewer mentions that the hours are convenient and they have never experienced long wait times to get medicated. This suggests that the center is efficient in managing patient flow and minimizing waiting times.
- Respectful treatment: Multiple reviewers emphasize that they have been treated with respect at this center. This indicates that the staff values and respects the patients, fostering a positive and supportive treatment environment.
Suboxone Doctors - Brightside Clinic
408 W Main St, Ottawa, IL 61350
Brightside is highly praised for its professional, caring, and attentive doctors. The clinic offers a friendly, nonjudgmental environment with helpful guidance and support. Many reviewers believe it is the best treatment center they have encountered and would highly recommend it.
- Professional and caring staff who go out of their way to help and support patients.
- Nonjudgmental and friendly environment that makes patients feel comfortable and supported in their recovery journey.
- Fast and efficient process, with easy payment options and assistance in setting up appointments.
Tools For Life
35 S Stolp Ave, Aurora, IL 60506
Tools For Life Suboxone treatment center receives praise for its professional, affordable, and effective addiction treatment. Counselor Steve is commended for his wisdom, empathy, and support. Owners Shelley and Steve provide an enjoyable treatment experience. The center helps those seeking to overcome drug and alcohol abuse.
- The counselors, particularly Steve Fiorito, are highly knowledgeable, professional, and effective in helping individuals with addiction issues.
- The program offered by Tools For Life is relatable and tailored to the individual's situation, promoting successful completion and long-term sobriety.
- Tools For Life is recommended by various professionals, including an attorney who refers clients for alcohol and drug abuse treatment, highlighting the program's effectiveness and value.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started