Suboxone Centers Near Crestwood, IL
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 76 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 2276 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Crestwood. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 8 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Crestwood, IL
Brightside Clinic and Suboxone Doctors of Chicago
333 Skokie Blvd Suite 112, Northbrook, IL 60062
Patients have had extremely positive experiences at Brightside. Many praise the caring, friendly staff and attentive, knowledgeable doctors who go above and beyond to support patients. Though fees are higher, patients feel the clinic has changed their lives and aided their recovery.
- Prompt and Efficient Service: Multiple reviews mention that Brightside Clinic was able to get them in for treatment right away, saving them from withdrawal and providing immediate help.
- Caring and Supportive Staff: Many reviews praise the staff at Brightside Clinic for being kind, understanding, and treating them with respect. The doctors are described as patient, caring, and going above and beyond to help their patients.
- Holistic Approach to Treatment: Brightside Clinic is commended for their comprehensive treatment plan that includes medication-assisted treatment, therapy, and counseling. The clinic is described as a sanctuary where patients can receive the necessary care and support to recover and stay clean.
Symetria — Naperville Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
28373 Davis Pkwy STE 500, Warrenville, IL 60555
The reviews for this Suboxone treatment center are mostly positive. Patients describe compassionate, knowledgeable staff who care deeply about helping people recover. The facility is clean and welcoming, with counselors to meet diverse needs. Accepted insurance is a plus. Many credit the center with transforming their lives through long-term sobriety support.
- Positive and Accommodating Staff: The staff at the Suboxone treatment center is described as positive, accommodating, and helpful. They are willing to accommodate individual needs and provide support throughout the recovery process.
- Diverse Counseling Team: The center has a variety of counselors who can meet the unique needs of each patient. This ensures that patients receive personalized and effective treatment.
- Clean and Uplifting Environment: The office is consistently described as clean and well-maintained. The center is decorated in a way that aims to uplift patients and create a positive atmosphere.
- Accepts Most Insurance: The center is praised for accepting most insurance, making it more accessible to a wider range of individuals seeking Suboxone treatment.
- Effective Treatment: Several reviewers mention that the treatment they received at the center has had a positive impact on their lives and has helped them achieve long-term sobriety.
17100 Dixie Hwy Suite D, Hazel Crest, IL 60429
This Suboxone treatment center has a compassionate and understanding staff who help patients quickly. The facility is clean, the staff is friendly, and patients appreciate the supportive environment. Many have had positive counseling experiences. Overall, the center is highly recommended for opioid addiction recovery.
- Staff members are accommodating, compassionate, and understanding.
- Quick and efficient service, with a focus on getting patients in and out without sacrificing competence.
- The facility is clean, and the staff goes above and beyond to help patients and make them feel comfortable.
Brightside Clinic of Tinley Park
8041 186th St b, Tinley Park, IL 60487
This Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring, compassionate staff and professional, understanding doctors. Patients feel comfortable and valued. The clinic has convenient multiple locations, flexible scheduling, and provides a supportive environment for recovery.
- Friendly, welcoming, and compassionate staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center are friendly, understanding, and caring. They make patients feel comfortable and supported throughout their recovery journey.
- Professional and knowledgeable doctors: The doctors at the center are highly recommended by the reviewers. They are described as professional, personable, and non-judgmental. They take the time to listen to patients and provide informative and compassionate care.
- Convenient multiple locations: The center has multiple locations in the suburbs of Chicago, allowing patients to choose the one closest to them. This flexibility in location makes it easier for patients to access treatment and schedule appointments according to their convenience.
Symetria — Chicago Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
3934 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60613
The reviews for Symetria Recovery are largely positive, with patients citing the supportive, understanding, and comfortable treatment environment. Patients describe the staff as caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable. Many express gratitude for the center's positive impact on their recovery.
- The staff at Symetria is caring, compassionate, and supportive, providing constant follow-up and checking on the patient's progress. They go above and beyond to help clients change their lives for the better.
- The center offers a comprehensive approach to addiction treatment, providing both medication (methadone and Suboxone) as well as counseling and support services. They tailor the treatment plan to each individual's needs and provide as much or as little support as necessary.
- The staff at Symetria is described as professional, friendly, and welcoming, making patients feel comfortable and valued. They create a supportive community that is crucial for recovery journey.
Symetria — Palos Heights Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
11925 S Harlem Ave, Palos Heights, IL 60463
Symetria Recovery helps patients recover from opioid addiction and rebuild their lives through unparalleled tools, therapies, and a compassionate, supportive, caring, and dedicated staff.
- Unparalleled tools and therapies: The center offers a wide range of tools and therapies that are highly effective in helping individuals get sober.
- Compassionate and supportive staff: The staff at Symetria Recovery is kind, considerate, and dedicated to helping individuals on their recovery journey. They provide support, encouragement, and guidance throughout the process.
- Comprehensive and personalized approach: The center addresses all aspects of addiction recovery and offers a well-rounded approach to treatment. They also provide additional services within the treatment at no extra cost.
16347 Canterbury Way, Lockport, IL 60441
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring, professional staff and life-changing addiction treatment services. Patients credit the center, especially Dr. Goyal and Melissa, with saving their lives.
- The staff is described as helpful, caring, and informative, providing individualized care.
- Dr. Goyal is highly praised for his compassion, professionalism, and ability to listen and care for his patients.
- The clinic is credited with saving lives and helping patients achieve a better future, with improved job prospects and overall life improvement.
609 N Wells St, Chicago, IL 60654
The Suboxone treatment center in Chicago receives consistent praise for its respectful, non-judgmental staff and for helping clients maintain their sobriety. Reviewers describe the counselors as friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. While wait times are short and facilities clean, some clients hoped for extra services like group therapy.
- Convenient hours and short wait times for medication
- Friendly and non-judgmental counselors and nurses
- Long-term treatment options and continuity of care with the same counselor
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started