Suboxone Centers Near DeKalb, IL
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 80 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 3149 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in DeKalb. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 11 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near DeKalb, IL
Mathers Recovery - Elgin
420 Airport Rd C, Elgin, IL 60123
The majority of reviews praise this Suboxone treatment center for its caring, supportive staff and effective doctors who help patients overcome opioid addiction with compassion. Patients appreciate the center's personalized care, longer appointments, and accommodations like telemedicine. Overall, it's recommended as a reliable, effective option for those seeking help with opioid addiction.
- The doctors and staff genuinely care about the patients and their well-being.
- The doctors take the time to listen to patients and provide thorough care.
- The clinic offers options such as Vivitrol and telemedicine appointments for convenience and accessibility.
Brightside Clinic and Suboxone Doctors of Chicago
333 Skokie Blvd Suite 112, Northbrook, IL 60062
Customers praise Brightside, a Suboxone treatment center, for saving lives and providing excellent, caring service. The friendly, nonjudgmental staff and available doctors who go the extra mile are highly regarded. Some mention affordability, though prices have risen. Overall, customers strongly recommend Brightside for opioid addiction treatment.
- Prompt and efficient service: Many reviews mention that Brightside Clinic was quick to respond to their calls and were able to schedule appointments right away, saving them from having to go through withdrawal and providing immediate help.
- Compassionate and caring staff: Multiple reviews highlight the kindness and understanding of the staff at Brightside Clinic. They are described as nonjudgmental, treating patients with respect and dignity, and making them feel like part of a supportive and caring family.
- Effective treatment and positive outcomes: Several reviews mention that the treatment plans offered at Brightside Clinic have been highly effective in helping patients overcome opioid addiction. Patients report feeling better physically and emotionally, achieving long periods of sobriety, and regaining control of their lives.
Symetria — Naperville Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
28373 Davis Pkwy STE 500, Warrenville, IL 60555
The reviews for the Suboxone treatment center, Symetria Recovery Naperville, are very positive. Patients appreciate the friendly staff, clean environment, and praise the counselors for their compassion. Symetria Recovery is highly recommended for effective addiction recovery.
- The staff is described as positive, accommodating, friendly, and patient. They genuinely care about the patients' well-being and treat them as individuals, not just numbers.
- The center offers a variety of counselors to meet the needs of different individuals.
- The office is clean and uplifting, and the front desk staff is helpful and welcoming.
Suboxone Clinic Counseling
891 Cross Creek Dr N B1, Roselle, IL 60172
The Suboxone Clinic Counseling Medical Center has a kind, caring staff that listens attentively to patients. The center offers comprehensive services like mental health and addiction treatment, which many reviewers appreciate. Overall, it is highly recommended for its knowledgeable, compassionate team.
- The staff at Suboxone Clinic Counseling Medical Center are kind, welcoming, and take the time to listen to any questions or concerns without rushing the patient.
- The medical practitioners at Suboxone Clinic Counseling show true love and respect for everyone, providing a caring and generous environment for patients.
- Suboxone Clinic Counseling offers wrap-around services, including Mental Health, Substance Abuse assessment, counseling, and peer support, making it a comprehensive treatment center.
Symetria — Joliet Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
229 N Hammes Ave, Joliet, IL 60435
The reviews for this Suboxone treatment center are very positive, with praise for the welcoming atmosphere and supportive staff, including Debra and Sarita. Many reviewers credit the center with saving their lives and recommend it for opioid addiction treatment.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff, particularly Debra at the front desk, who is described as welcoming, friendly, and very knowledgeable. She provides great support and assistance.
- The entire staff is described as supportive, compassionate, and understanding. They make patients feel comfortable and respected, helping them change their lives around and providing the necessary counseling and guidance.
- The facility is described as welcoming, supportive, and compassionate, offering a painless process of becoming a patient. The staff treats patients as individuals, providing judgment-free conversations and offering support every step of the way.
Symetria — Des Plaines Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
1460 Market St # 300, Des Plaines, IL 60016
Symetria has a caring and professional staff committed to helping patients recover from opioid addiction. The center provides tools for success, transportation, and a judgement-free environment. Many clients credit Symetria with transforming their lives.
- Caring staff and therapists: Many reviews mention the caring and supportive nature of the staff and therapists at Symetria. They genuinely want to help patients and provide the necessary tools for recovery.
- Effective treatment and tapering: Several reviews highlight the success of treatment at Symetria, with a particular emphasis on tapering down the Suboxone dose. Patients feel that Symetria has helped them live a better life and regain control over their addiction.
- Professional and friendly staff: The staff at Symetria are consistently described as professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. They listen to patients, address concerns promptly, and provide a supportive environment for recovery.
Symetria — Chicago Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
3934 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60613
The reviews for Symetria Recovery are overwhelmingly positive. Patients appreciate the caring staff who support their recovery through counseling, group support, and medication. Many credit the comfortable, welcoming environment at Symetria Recovery with helping them transform their lives.
- Supportive and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention the staff at Symetria Recovery as compassionate, understanding, and helpful. Patients feel comfortable and supported in their recovery journey.
- Comprehensive treatment approach: Symetria Recovery offers a combination of medication (Suboxone, methadone) and counseling as part of their treatment plans. Patients appreciate having both the proper medication and counseling to support their recovery.
- Patient-centered care: The staff at Symetria Recovery take a personal approach to each patient's treatment. They involve patients in the decision-making process, allowing them to take charge of their own recovery and feel positive about their progress.
Symetria — Vernon Hills Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
830 West End Ct Ste 900, Vernon Hills, IL 60061
The Symetria Suboxone treatment center is praised for its welcoming staff, knowledgeable doctors, and supportive atmosphere. Patients feel safe and have experienced positive outcomes in their recovery. The center is highly recommended by past patients as life-changing.
- Friendly and welcoming staff: Reviewers consistently mention that all the doctors, nurses, and other staff at Symetria are nice and welcoming, creating a comfortable and safe environment for recovery.
- Supportive and compassionate atmosphere: The center provides confidence, support, and guidance to individuals struggling with addiction. Staff members are described as caring, compassionate, and understanding, offering a helping hand on the road to recovery.
- Knowledgeable and professional team: Reviewers appreciate the professionalism, knowledge, and expertise of the staff members at Symetria. The team consists of doctors, therapists, counselors, and medical staff, all of whom contribute to a comprehensive and effective treatment program.
Symetria — Palos Heights Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
11925 S Harlem Ave, Palos Heights, IL 60463
Symetria Recovery has caring, supportive staff dedicated to helping patients regain their lives, maintain sobriety, and rebuild family relationships. The clinic is praised for its unparalleled tools and therapies.
- Unparalleled tools and therapies: The Suboxone treatment center offers a wide range of tools and therapies for treating opioid addiction, surpassing other options available.
- Compassionate and supportive staff: The staff at the center is described as kind, considerate, compassionate, and supportive. They go out of their way to help individuals on their recovery journey.
- Effective and successful results: Numerous individuals mentioned that they have been able to maintain their sobriety and have achieved long-term recovery with the help of the center. The staff is dedicated to the individuals' recovery and shows genuine care and involvement.
Suboxone Doctors - Brightside Clinic
408 W Main St, Ottawa, IL 61350
Brightside clinic is highly recommended for Suboxone treatment. The caring, supportive staff creates a friendly, nonjudgmental environment. Patients appreciate the guidance provided throughout their recovery journey. Brightside is an excellent place to seek opioid addiction treatment.
- Professional and caring staff: The staff at the Suboxone treatment center are described as professional, attentive, understanding, and caring. They treat patients with respect and provide a compassionate environment for recovery.
- Quick and helpful process: The center is praised for its fast intake process, getting patients in quickly and helping them navigate the early stages of treatment. They also offer assistance with payment arrangements, allowing patients to focus on their recovery without financial stress.
- Supportive and nonjudgmental environment: The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its nonjudgmental and supportive atmosphere. Patients feel cared for and valued, and the staff is described as going above and beyond to help patients in their recovery journey.
16347 Canterbury Way, Lockport, IL 60441
The Suboxone treatment center receives rave reviews for its caring, knowledgeable, and supportive staff. Patients credit the center and Dr. Goyal with helping them recover from addiction and getting their lives back on track.
- Knowledgeable and caring staff: The doctors and staff at this Suboxone treatment center are praised for their expertise, compassion, and genuine care towards patients.
- Life-saving support: Multiple reviews highlight how this center and its staff have played a crucial role in saving lives and helping individuals overcome their addiction. Patients express gratitude for the support, encouragement, and positive impact this center has had on their lives.
- Professionalism and efficiency: The center is commended for its professionalism, well-informed staff, and on-time visits. Patients feel well-treated, respected, and strongly recommend this center for addiction services.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started