Suboxone Centers Near Downers Grove, IL
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 72 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 2527 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Downers Grove. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Downers Grove, IL
Brightside Clinic and Suboxone Doctors of Chicago
333 Skokie Blvd Suite 112, Northbrook, IL 60062
Brightside Clinic earns high praise in these reviews for their effective opioid addiction treatment with Suboxone. Patients felt supported by the caring, friendly staff and were able to get appointments quickly. Drs. Kushner and Zautcke are commended for their dedication and availability. The clinic offers a welcoming, safe environment and comprehensive recovery plans, though some reviewers noted the focus on fees and rising costs as a drawback. Overall, Brightside is described as life-saving and transformative.
- Prompt and responsive care: Multiple reviews mention that Brightside was able to provide treatment quickly and efficiently, getting patients in right away and addressing their needs promptly. This is especially important for individuals struggling with opioid addiction who may be in urgent need of help.
- Supportive and caring staff: Many reviews emphasize the kindness, compassion, and professionalism of the staff at Brightside. Patients feel comfortable and supported, and describe the staff as understanding, non-judgmental, and friendly. This type of positive environment can be crucial in the recovery process.
- Effective treatment and positive outcomes: Numerous reviews express gratitude for the life-saving and life-changing impact of Brightside Clinic. Patients report successful recovery from opioid addiction and feeling clean, healthy, and hopeful for the first time in years. The combination of Suboxone treatment, counseling, and support from the clinic contributes to positive outcomes for patients.
Symetria — Naperville Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
28373 Davis Pkwy STE 500, Warrenville, IL 60555
Patients describe the staff at Symetria Recovery, a Suboxone treatment center in Naperville, as positive, welcoming, and supportive. The knowledgeable doctors and counselors provide excellent care that equips patients with tools for long-term sobriety. The clean, uplifting facility also accepts most insurance, making treatment accessible.
- Positive and accommodating staff who are compassionate and understanding.
- Clean and uplifting environment that is welcoming and supportive.
- Variety of counselors available to cater to individual needs and provide excellent care.
Suboxone Clinic Counseling
891 Cross Creek Dr N B1, Roselle, IL 60172
The Suboxone Clinic Counseling Medical Center has received praise from patients for its kind, welcoming, and attentive staff who take time to listen. Patients appreciate the knowledgeable, professional, and compassionate medical practitioners. The clinic offers mental health and substance abuse treatment, counseling, and peer support. Patients highly recommend this treatment center for its personalized care.
- The staff and medical practitioners are kind, caring, and take the time to listen to patients' concerns.
- The center offers a family atmosphere and additional services for those in recovery, improving the chances of success.
- The center provides wrap-around services, including mental health and substance abuse treatment, counseling, and peer support, making it a comprehensive treatment option.
CAP of Downers Grove
4954 Main St, Downers Grove, IL 60515
This Suboxone treatment center has received positive reviews, with Marie praised as the best counselor. Reviewers mention successful recovery from opioid addiction when individuals are committed. The caring, efficient, reliable, and helpful staff focuses on helping addicts live a normal life. Overall, the center is a good choice for overcoming addiction with Suboxone treatment.
- Marie, the counselor, is highly praised and trusted by patients.
- The center is effective in helping individuals overcome opioid addiction.
- The clinic has a caring and supportive staff who genuinely want to help patients.
Symetria — Des Plaines Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
1460 Market St # 300, Des Plaines, IL 60016
Symetria is a recommended treatment center with caring staff who help patients turn their lives around. The staff is praised as professional, caring, and supportive. The center provides effective treatment, transportation, and minimal waiting times.
- Caring and supportive staff: Reviewers consistently mention that the staff at Symetria are caring, supportive, and truly want to help their patients. This demonstrates a high level of dedication and compassion towards their patients' recovery journey.
- Tapering down support: Several reviews mention that the center helps patients taper down their Suboxone dose, indicating a comprehensive approach to treatment and a focus on long-term recovery.
- Life-changing results: Numerous reviewers credit Symetria with saving their lives and giving them a new lease on life. The positive impact on their overall well-being and ability to lead a normal, healthy life is highlighted in these reviews.
Symetria — Chicago Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
3934 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60613
The Suboxone treatment center at Symetria provides caring and compassionate support for those seeking help with addiction. Patients praise the staff's excellent follow-up care and the center's comprehensive approach of medication and counseling services in an understanding environment.
- Supportive and friendly staff: Reviewers consistently mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center, Symetria, are caring, compassionate, and understanding. They create a comfortable and supportive environment for patients and take a personal approach to their treatment.
- Comprehensive approach to recovery: Unlike other treatment centers, Symetria offers a comprehensive approach to recovery that includes both medication (such as methadone or Suboxone) and counseling. Patients appreciate having a personalized plan that addresses both the physical and emotional aspects of their addiction.
- Positive outcomes and long-term sobriety: Several reviewers credit Symetria for helping them achieve long-term sobriety and turn their lives around. The clinic's effective treatment approach and dedicated staff have made a significant impact on their recovery journeys.
Symetria — Palos Heights Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
11925 S Harlem Ave, Palos Heights, IL 60463
Symetria Recovery earns high praise for their compassionate staff and comprehensive approach to overcoming opioid addiction. The supportive environment helps many regain their lives.
- Unparalleled tools and therapies for getting sober.
- Compassionate, kind, and supportive staff.
- Comprehensive approach to recovery, addressing all issues and providing extra services.
16347 Canterbury Way, Lockport, IL 60441
The Suboxone treatment center has received very positive reviews. Patients praise Dr. Goyal for his knowledge, compassion, and commitment to helping them. The staff is described as supportive and encouraging. Many credit the center with transforming their lives by providing effective addiction treatment.
- Knowledgeable and caring staff: Reviewers appreciate the knowledge and concern that the staff, particularly Dr. Goyal and Melissa, have for each individual's care. They describe them as helpful, caring, and attentive.
- Life-saving support and encouragement: Multiple reviews express gratitude to Dr. Goyal and his team for their support and encouragement, stating that they saved their lives. The center is commended for providing a positive and understanding environment, making patients feel supported and not alone.
- Professionalism and effective treatment: Reviewers mention that the center provides great service and effective treatment. Dr. Goyal is described as professional, compassionate, and a life-saver. The staff is commended for their professionalism, kindness, and being well-informed.
- Overall, the pros of this Suboxone treatment center include a knowledgeable and caring staff, life-saving support and encouragement, and effective treatment in a professional and supportive environment.
609 N Wells St, Chicago, IL 60654
Patients give positive reviews for this Suboxone clinic, appreciating the friendly and respectful staff, short wait times, and effective treatment. Some reviewers credit the clinic for helping them maintain sobriety. Though there are a couple minor complaints, such as limited services.
- Convenient hours and short wait times for medication.
- Friendly and knowledgeable counselors who treat patients with respect and without judgement.
- Compassionate and efficient staff who go above and beyond to assist patients.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started