Suboxone Centers Near Freeport, IL
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 45 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 1660 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Freeport. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Freeport, IL
Mathers Recovery - Elgin
420 Airport Rd C, Elgin, IL 60123
The majority of reviews praise the caring and supportive staff at this Suboxone treatment center, especially the doctors, for their role in helping patients achieve recovery. Patients also appreciate the helpful office staff and convenience of telemedicine appointments.
- Compassionate and supportive staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center are caring, friendly, and willing to spend extra time with patients when needed. They are described as being supportive and genuinely invested in the well-being of their patients.
- Effective medication options: The use of Suboxone and Vivitrol is praised in the reviews, with several individuals reporting successful recovery and extended periods of abstinence from opioids. The doctors at the center are mentioned as knowledgeable and helpful in finding the right medication for each patient's specific needs.
- Life-changing care: Many reviewers express gratitude for the center, stating that it has saved their lives and provided them with a better quality of life. The positive impact of the treatment received is underscored, with mentions of improved relationships, sobriety, and personal growth.
Rosecrance Harrison Campus
3815 Harrison Ave, Rockford, IL 61108
The Suboxone treatment center, Rosecrance Harrison Campus, receives very positive reviews for its excellent, respectful care and support. Patients praise the center's holistic approach, support programs, and resources for helping individuals in recovery. Many credit it with transforming their lives.
- Supportive and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at Rosecrance Harrison Campus treated them with respect, dignity, and compassion. They provide professional care and support to individuals seeking treatment for opioid addiction.
- Comprehensive and holistic approach: Reviews highlight that Rosecrance Harrison Campus offers a holistic approach to recovery, addressing both addiction and mental health. The treatment programs focus on individual needs and provide resources, therapeutic activities, and education on relapse prevention.
- Strong alumni program: The Rosecrance alumni program is highly praised in the reviews. It provides ongoing support and resources for individuals after they complete treatment, including access to meetings, articles, and a community posting page. The alumni program helps individuals stay connected and engaged in their recovery journey.
Brightside Clinic and Suboxone Doctors of Chicago
333 Skokie Blvd Suite 112, Northbrook, IL 60062
Brightside Clinic receives high praise from patients for their prompt, caring treatment of opioid addiction using Suboxone. Patients describe the staff as friendly professionals who provide personalized support. The clinic offers a welcoming, nonjudgmental environment and is seen as a life-saving resource that helps people regain control.
- Quick and efficient appointment scheduling: Multiple reviews mention how Brightside got them in for an appointment right away, even when other doctors didn't respond. This shows that Brightside values prompt treatment and prioritizes getting patients the help they need as soon as possible.
- Caring and supportive staff: Many reviews praise the staff at Brightside for being kind, friendly, and understanding. They are described as being nonjudgmental, compassionate, and willing to go above and beyond for their patients. This positive and supportive environment helps patients feel comfortable and supported throughout their recovery journey.
- Effective treatment plans: Several reviews mention the success of the Suboxone treatment method provided by Brightside. Patients express gratitude for finally feeling clean and for the help they received in addressing both their physical and psychological issues. The personalized treatment plans offered by Brightside are praised for helping patients achieve sobriety and regain control of their lives.
Symetria — Naperville Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
28373 Davis Pkwy STE 500, Warrenville, IL 60555
Symetria Recovery Naperville receives mostly positive reviews for its friendly staff, clean facility, insurance acceptance, and life-changing addiction treatment. Patients describe the counselors as compassionate, knowledgeable, and supportive. Though effective, costs are high for self-pay patients.
- Accommodating and positive staff: The center has a friendly and positive staff who are willing to accommodate the patients' needs.
- Compassionate and non-judgmental treatment: The staff genuinely cares about the patients' well-being and treats them as individuals, not just numbers. They provide a non-judgmental approach to treatment.
- Knowledgeable and diverse counselors: The center has a variety of counselors who are knowledgeable and diverse in their approaches, providing personalized and effective treatment options.
William Campbell, DO
6451 E Riverside Blvd, Rockford, IL 61114
Dr. Campbell is a highly recommended doctor at the Suboxone treatment center who is praised for his down-to-earth approach, attentiveness to patients, and effectiveness in treating opioid addiction. The professional and helpful staff create a pleasant, supportive environment.
- Dr. Campbell is a down-to-earth and genuine person who keeps it real with his patients.
- The staff at the center is polite, courteous, and professional.
- Dr. Campbell is a good listener, shows concern, and goes the extra mile for his patients.
- Dr. Campbell has a great bedside manner and is always up to date with new practices and medicines.
- The center has a professional staff and Dr. Campbell is hands-on and helpful in managing pain.
- Dr. Campbell takes the time to listen and is dedicated to helping patients feel better.
- The center provides great service, even during Covid, and takes the time to explain everything clearly.
- Dr. Campbell and his staff are amazing and have truly saved lives.
- Dr. Campbell is caring, holds patients accountable, and helps them become the best version of themselves.
- The center has personable and professional staff, with minimal wait times.
- The doctors at the center are attentive, find solutions to problems, and have great bedside manners.
- Dr. Campbell is a wonderful, humble, and easy-to-talk-to doctor.
Symetria — Joliet Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
229 N Hammes Ave, Joliet, IL 60435
The Suboxone treatment center in Joliet has received positive reviews for its friendly, knowledgeable staff like receptionist Debra, and nurses and counselors like Sarita who are praised for their support and compassion in creating a welcoming environment for patients.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff: The receptionist, Debra, is repeatedly praised for being kind, supportive, and knowledgeable. The nurses and counselors also receive positive feedback for their helpfulness and compassion.
- Welcoming and supportive environment: Multiple reviewers mention feeling welcomed and supported from their very first visit. The staff is described as being there for the patients, never making them feel like a burden, and treating them with respect and understanding.
- Successful treatment outcomes: Several reviewers credit this treatment center with saving their lives and helping them turn their lives around. The staff is commended for their involvement in the recovery process and for helping patients stay sober.
Symetria — Des Plaines Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
1460 Market St # 300, Des Plaines, IL 60016
The reviews of Symetria, a Suboxone treatment center, are very positive. Patients praise the caring and professional staff, life-changing experiences, and medication tapering. Many recommend Symetria for recovery and its friendly, supportive environment. Reviewers say Symetria has helped turn their lives around. They are grateful for the dedicated, expert staff.
- Caring and compassionate staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at Symetria are caring, friendly, and truly want to help patients. They provide support, motivation, and the necessary tools for recovery.
- Professional and knowledgeable team: Reviewers appreciate the professionalism and expertise of the team at Symetria. They mention that the staff, counselors, and medical professionals are highly skilled and offer excellent care.
- Life-changing results: Many reviewers credit Symetria with changing their lives for the better. They mention successfully tapering down their Suboxone dose, feeling their old selves again, and experiencing improved health and happiness. Symetria is praised for providing the support needed to overcome addiction and for setting patients on the path to a healthy and fulfilling life.
Symetria — Chicago Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
3934 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60613
The reviews of Symetria Recovery's Suboxone treatment are very positive. Patients say the caring, compassionate staff and comprehensive treatment, including medication and counseling, have changed their lives and supported long-term recovery.
- The staff at Symetria Recovery is caring, compassionate, and supportive. They go above and beyond to help patients and constantly check on their progress.
- The clinic offers a comprehensive approach to addiction treatment, providing both medication (methadone and Suboxone) and counseling. They tailor the treatment plan according to individual needs.
- Symetria Recovery creates a comfortable and welcoming environment for patients, making them feel understood and valued. The staff fosters a sense of community that can contribute to successful recovery.
Symetria — Vernon Hills Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
830 West End Ct Ste 900, Vernon Hills, IL 60061
The staff's caring and supportive manner helps patients feel comfortable as they progress through treatment at this highly regarded Suboxone clinic. Patients describe the positive impact the center's comprehensive, tailored approach has had on their recovery journey.
- Friendly and welcoming staff: The center is praised for having a warm and welcoming atmosphere, with doctors, nurses, and other staff members who are always nice and make patients feel comfortable.
- Compassionate and knowledgeable staff: Reviewers appreciate the staff's compassion, professionalism, and expertise in helping patients through their recovery journey. They mention that the staff is caring, informative, and supportive.
- Resourceful and successful recovery program: The center is praised for its all-inclusive approach to recovery, combining different recovery models and guiding patients to find the model that works best for them. Reviewers mention that the program is effective and has helped them tremendously in their recovery journey.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started