Suboxone Centers Near Mount Prospect, IL
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 88 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 3746 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Mount Prospect. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Mount Prospect, IL
Mathers Recovery - Elgin
420 Airport Rd C, Elgin, IL 60123
The Suboxone treatment center has caring and supportive staff. Patients report positive experiences with the doctors, therapists, and other staff members. The center provides effective medication-assisted treatment in a welcoming environment.
- Supportive and Caring Staff: Multiple reviewers mention that the staff at this Suboxone treatment center is supportive, caring, and genuinely interested in helping patients succeed in their recovery journey.
- Effective Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT): Several reviewers highlight the effectiveness of the treatment provided at this center, especially for those who have struggled with other medications like methadone and Suboxone. They mention successfully staying clean and experiencing a better quality of life with the help of Vivitrol and Suboxone.
- Compassionate and Skilled Doctors: Many reviewers praise the doctors at this center, specifically mentioning Dr. Tanksley, for their understanding, empathy, and ability to address patients' needs and issues promptly. They appreciate the personalized care and the comfortable environment created by the doctors.
- Please note that these pros are based on the provided reviews and may not encompass all aspects of the Suboxone treatment center. It is always recommended to research further and consult with professionals before making a decision.
Suboxone Clinic Counseling
1657 E Avon Ln, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Reviewers praise the Suboxone treatment center's friendly, helpful staff who are knowledgeable and committed to helping patients. The professional, private clinic offers flexible scheduling and a compassionate, supportive approach. Patients appreciate the comfortable environment and many have had successful treatment experiences. There are no negative reviews.
- Friendly and Helpful Staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center is friendly, professional, and caring. They create a comfortable and inviting environment for patients.
- Effective Treatment: Many reviewers express their satisfaction with the treatment they received at the clinic. They experience positive results and improved well-being after undergoing Suboxone therapy.
- Flexibility and Support: Patients appreciate the clinic's flexibility in accommodating their schedules and the support they receive throughout their recovery journey. The staff goes above and beyond to meet the needs of their patients.
Brightside Clinic and Suboxone Doctors of Chicago
333 Skokie Blvd Suite 112, Northbrook, IL 60062
Brightside Clinic earns high praise from patients for its effective suboxone treatment for opioid addiction. Patients describe the staff as friendly, caring, and nonjudgmental, with doctors who go above and beyond. The clinic provides a supportive environment and helps patients achieve long-term recovery, saving lives. Though treatment costs are high, the many positive experiences outweigh any drawbacks.
- Quick response and availability: Several reviewers mentioned that Brightside Clinic responded promptly to their calls and got them in for treatment right away. This quick response was crucial for individuals who were running out of their opioid medication and did not want to go through withdrawal.
- Caring and supportive staff: Numerous reviewers praised the staff at Brightside Clinic for their kindness, compassion, and professionalism. They felt listened to, supported, and treated with respect throughout their treatment journey. The doctors were particularly highlighted for their dedication and availability, even outside of regular appointments.
- Effective treatment and positive outcomes: Many reviewers attested to the effectiveness of the Suboxone treatment program at Brightside Clinic. They reported feeling clean, free from addiction, and experiencing significant improvements in their lives. The clinic's approach of combining medication-assisted treatment with counseling and therapy was highlighted as beneficial for achieving long-term recovery.
Symetria — Naperville Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
28373 Davis Pkwy STE 500, Warrenville, IL 60555
Patients give overwhelmingly positive reviews for the Symetria Recovery Naperville Suboxone treatment center. They appreciate the friendly and caring staff who provide excellent counseling support. Many express gratitude for the positive impact Symetria's clean, uplifting environment has had on their lives in recovery.
- Positive and accommodating staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center are positive, friendly, and willing to accommodate the needs of the patients. This creates a welcoming and supportive environment for recovery.
- Knowledgeable and caring counselors: The counselors at the center are described as knowledgeable, patient, and caring. They provide valuable guidance, wisdom, and support to individuals on their recovery journeys.
- Comprehensive and effective treatment: The center is commended for providing comprehensive treatment, including therapy, medication therapy, and education about addiction. Patients feel supported and empowered to make lasting changes and regain control of their lives.
Suboxone Clinic Counseling
891 Cross Creek Dr N B1, Roselle, IL 60172
The Suboxone Clinic Counseling Medical Center has received consistently positive reviews for their friendly, knowledgeable staff who provide respectful care. The clinic offers comprehensive services and is recommended for those seeking help with opioid addiction.
- The staff at Suboxone Clinic Counseling Medical Center are kind, welcoming, and take the time to listen to any questions or concerns. Patients feel valued and appreciated.
- The medical practitioners at Suboxone Clinic Counseling are knowledgeable, professional, and show genuine love and respect for everyone. They offer wrap-around services, including mental health, substance abuse assessment, counseling, and peer support.
- The clinic offers convenient in-house services such as blood work, spirometry, dexa scans, X-rays, and ekgs. They have multiple providers, ensuring patients don't have to wait long for an appointment.
Symetria — Des Plaines Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
1460 Market St # 300, Des Plaines, IL 60016
Symetria is highly recommended for Suboxone or methadone recovery. Patients praise the caring and professional staff for their support and commitment in helping taper dosages. Many credit Symetria with turning their lives around.
- Caring staff and therapists: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at Symetria are caring and genuinely interested in helping patients. They provide support and motivation throughout the recovery process.
- Professional and knowledgeable staff: Reviewers appreciate the professionalism and expertise of the staff at Symetria. They have positive experiences with both the medical staff and counselors, who are described as fantastic and knowledgeable.
- Life-changing results: Many reviews highlight that Symetria has helped them turn their lives around and regain control from opioid addiction. They credit Symetria with saving them and giving them their lives back.
Symetria — Chicago Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
3934 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60613
The overall feedback for Symetria Recovery is extremely positive. Patients say the knowledgeable and caring staff helped them achieve lasting sobriety and turn their lives around. Symetria provides counseling, medication assistance, group meetings, and a supportive environment to help people recover from addiction.
- The staff at Symetria is caring, compassionate, and supportive. They go above and beyond to provide personalized care and make patients feel comfortable and understood.
- Symetria offers a comprehensive approach to recovery, including medication support, counseling, and group meetings. They provide as much or as little support as needed, creating a tailored treatment plan for each individual.
- The clinic has a positive and encouraging community atmosphere, where patients can feel like part of a supportive community that can help with their recovery journey.
Symetria — Vernon Hills Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
830 West End Ct Ste 900, Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Symetria Recovery earns praise from people who have undergone Suboxone treatment for opioid addiction. Patients describe the staff, including doctors, nurses and therapists, as friendly, caring, knowledgeable and supportive. Many are grateful to Symetria for the positive impact it has had on their recovery.
- Friendly and welcoming staff: Reviewers consistently mention that the doctors, nurses, and other staff at Symetria are nice, welcoming, and make them feel comfortable. This creates a safe and supportive environment.
- Compassionate and knowledgeable staff: The staff at Symetria are described as professional, caring, and compassionate. They are knowledgeable about addiction and recovery, which helps patients feel supported and guided throughout their treatment journey.
- Resourceful and successful recovery approach: Symetria is praised for its comprehensive and inclusive approach to recovery. The center offers various recovery models and helps patients figure out what works best for them. This tailored approach, combined with the supportive staff, has been successful for many reviewers in achieving long-term recovery.
Suboxone Doctors - Brightside Clinic
408 W Main St, Ottawa, IL 61350
Brightside clinic has a professional, caring staff that provides attentive, understanding treatment in a supportive, nonjudgmental environment. Patients also appreciate help with payment and medication. The clinic is often called the best treatment center thanks to a staff dedicated to ensuring a positive recovery experience.
- Professional and caring staff: The center is praised for its professional and friendly staff who are attentive and understanding towards patients. They are described as nonjudgmental, caring, and willing to go the extra mile to help individuals in their recovery journey.
- Quick and efficient service: Patients appreciate the fast appointment scheduling and the assistance provided during the early stages of treatment. The center also offers a grant program for the first three appointments, alleviating financial concerns during the initial transition to medication.
- Personalized care and positive outcomes: Many reviewers express their gratitude for the individualized care and positive changes they have experienced at the center. They feel that the staff genuinely cares about their well-being and are dedicated to their recovery. The overall experience is described as fantastic, recommending the center without hesitation.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started