Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Terre Haute, IN
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Terre Haute for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 199 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Terre Haute can cater to your needs.
Top 8 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Terre Haute, IN
Groups Recover Together
676 E Springhill Dr, Terre Haute, IN 47802The positive reviews about the addiction treatment center in Terre Haute, IN mention the helpfulness and pleasantness of the staff, particularly Katie, Elise, and Leah. Many reviewers express their gratitude for the caring and supportive environment provided by the center, stating that it is the best program they have ever been in. The staff is praised for their compassion, accountability, and dedication to helping individuals on their recovery journey.
- Friendly and helpful office staff and providers
- Caring and compassionate team of managers, counselors, and doctors
- Supportive and non-judgmental environment for recovery
Hickory Treatment Center at Terre Haute
830 S 6th St, Terre Haute, IN 47807The positive reviews highlight the caring and compassionate staff at Hickory Treatment Center. Many reviewers mention the staff's personal experience with addiction and their ability to make clients feel welcomed and supported. The program is commended for its structure, effective therapy, and helpful tools for sobriety. The facility itself is praised for its cozy rooms, great food, and comprehensive medication support. Overall, reviewers express gratitude for the positive impact Hickory Treatment Center has had on their lives.
- Staff that deeply cares: Multiple reviews mention the caring and compassionate staff at Hickory Treatment Center. The staff is described as understanding, supportive, and able to relate to the struggles of addiction. They create a sense of family and make clients feel welcome and at home.
- Comprehensive treatment program: Many reviewers praise Hickory for providing a structured and intensive program that covers various aspects of recovery. The program includes therapy, case management, medication management, and classes on topics like relapse prevention, parenting, and finances. Clients appreciate the opportunity to learn coping skills and gain knowledge to support long-term recovery.
- Positive environment: Reviews mention a welcoming and supportive atmosphere at Hickory. The facility is described as a safe place for growth and healing, where women from different walks of life come together to immerse in recovery. The staff creates a positive environment that fosters hope, self-esteem, and personal growth.
1400 E Crossing Blvd, Terre Haute, IN 47802Anabranch Recovery Center is highly praised for its caring and supportive staff, clean and serene facilities, and a sense of family among the residents. Many reviewers credit the center with saving their lives and helping them on their journey to sobriety. The staff is commended for going above and beyond, offering good food, helpful counseling, and ongoing support even after completing the program.
- The staff at Anabranch Recovery Center are caring and supportive, providing a healing atmosphere for recovery.
- The facility offers a variety of fun activities and freedoms not typically found in other recovery centers, making the experience feel less like a prison.
- The alumni coordinator, Zac, is highly praised for his support and organization of post-treatment events, providing ongoing support for individuals in recovery.
88 Wabash Ct, Terre Haute, IN 47807The addiction treatment center has a supportive and caring staff that is loved by patients.
- Staff members are praised for their loving and supportive approach towards patients.
- The clinic is highly regarded for its compassionate and caring environment.
Wabash Valley Adult and Teen Challenge
1324 Eagle St, Terre Haute, IN 47807The addiction treatment center has received overall positive reviews from members. The center's director, Steven, is highly praised for his open and honest communication. The positive feedback from friends and members indicates that the center provides a good experience for those seeking substance abuse rehabilitation.
- Positive feedback from current member: One reviewer mentioned that their friend, who is a member of the addiction treatment center, has nothing but positive things to say about it. This indicates that the center may have a good track record in providing effective treatment and support.
- Open and honest communication: Another reviewer mentioned that their interaction with Steven, who appears to be the director, has been open and honest. This suggests that the center prioritizes clear and transparent communication, which is important in building trust between staff and patients.
Courage House, LLC
719 Busseron St, Vincennes, IN 47591The addiction treatment center received overwhelmingly positive reviews from clients. Many praised the center for its compassionate and supportive staff who helped them through their journey to recovery. Clients also highlighted the effectiveness of the treatments and programs offered, which aided in their successful rehabilitation.
- Effective treatment approach: Many reviewers praised the addiction treatment center for its effective treatment approach. They mentioned that the program was well-structured and offered a comprehensive range of therapies, including individual counseling, group therapy, and various evidence-based treatments. This indicates that the center provides a holistic and evidence-based approach to help individuals recover from substance abuse.
- Supportive and compassionate staff: Several reviewers mentioned the supportive and compassionate staff at the addiction treatment center. They highlighted the staff's dedication to providing personalized care and support throughout the recovery journey. This suggests that individuals seeking treatment will receive empathy, understanding, and professional guidance from the center's staff members.
Inside Out Recovery
1408 E Hendrix St, Brazil, IN 47834The addiction treatment center, Inside Out Recovery, is highly praised for its emphasis on Christian values and the role of faith in recovery. Many reviewers credit the program with helping them establish a strong foundation for their lives after leaving prison. The center is recommended for individuals who are committed to both their recovery and their relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Faith-based approach: The center is highly recommended for Christians looking for a substance abuse rehabilitation center that integrates faith and recovery. The program focuses on building a strong relationship with Christ as part of the recovery journey.
- Successful reintegration: The center has helped individuals successfully transition back into society after being released from prison. They provide effective support and resources to help individuals get a firm foot on the ground upon their release.
- Positive impact: Through the blessings of the Lord Jesus, Inside Out Recovery has made a significant impact on the lives of its clients. The program is praised for its ability to empower individuals and provide them with the opportunity to truly recover from substance abuse.
Wabash Valley Recovery Center
500 Farrington St, Terre Haute, IN 47807The addiction treatment center has received rave reviews from satisfied clients. Many reviewers praised the highly qualified and compassionate staff, noting that they created a supportive and nonjudgmental environment. Clients also mentioned the comprehensive and personalized treatment plans, which helped them to successfully overcome their addiction and make positive changes in their lives.
- The staff at this addiction treatment center is highly knowledgeable and compassionate, providing excellent support and care for individuals seeking recovery.
- The program offers a variety of evidence-based treatment options, ensuring that individuals receive tailored treatment plans that address their specific needs and increase the likelihood of successful recovery.
- The facility is clean, well-maintained, and provides a peaceful environment that promotes healing and a sense of tranquility during the recovery process.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started