Suboxone Centers Near Fishers, IN
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 63 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 3296 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Fishers. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Fishers, IN
International Family Medicine and Urgent Care, Immigration Medical, Suboxone Clinic
3806 W 86th St, Indianapolis, IN 46268
Dr. Khan and the staff at his Suboxone treatment center are praised for their compassionate care. Patients appreciate Dr. Khan's thoroughness, attentive listening, and dedication. The clinic is also recommended for services like immigration exams due to the staff's professionalism. Overall, the knowledgeable and friendly staff provide excellent service.
- Dr. Khan genuinely cares about his patients and their well-being. He takes the time to listen, answer questions, and provide thorough examinations.
- The staff is friendly, understanding, and helpful. They provide excellent service and assistance throughout the process.
- The clinic is efficient and well-organized, with fast appointment scheduling, minimal wait times, and the ability to complete all necessary procedures in one place.
Indianapolis Comprehensive Treatment Center
2626 E 46th St STE J, Indianapolis, IN 46205
This Suboxone clinic receives mostly positive reviews for its helpful, supportive staff and effectiveness in helping people overcome addiction, though some mention long wait times and unempathetic staff.
- Helpful and supportive staff: Many reviews mention the caring and kind nature of the staff at the Suboxone treatment center. Nurses and counselors are mentioned specifically for their positive contributions to the treatment process.
- Effective medication: Several reviews mention that Suboxone or methadone provided by the center has been life-changing and has helped individuals stay clean and overcome addiction.
- Improved life outcomes: Numerous reviews highlight how the treatment center has helped individuals rebuild their lives and establish stability. People mention finding employment, maintaining long-term recovery, and repairing relationships as positive outcomes of their time at the center.
8202 Clearvista Pkwy Building 6 Suite D, Indianapolis, IN 46256
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for its caring, attentive staff and non-judgmental, family-like atmosphere. Patients commend the professional, kind doctors and staff who listen to their concerns. The center effectively treats opioid addiction.
- Professionalism and friendliness of the staff: The staff at this Suboxone treatment center are described as professional, friendly, and non-judgmental. The reviewers appreciate that the staff truly care about their well-being and treat them with respect and compassion.
- Caring and attentive doctors: The doctors at this Suboxone treatment center are highly praised for their caring and attentive approach. Reviewers mention that the doctors take the time to listen to their concerns, answer questions, and provide thorough care.
- Personalized and supportive treatment: The treatment offered at this Suboxone treatment center is described as personalized and supportive. Reviewers mention that the staff treat them like family and create a welcoming and supportive environment. They appreciate the care and treatment they receive, which has helped them turn their lives around.
CleanSlate Outpatient Addiction Medicine
9660 E Washington St #300, Indianapolis, IN 46229
The staff are caring and motivated to help patients struggling with addiction in a supportive, comfortable environment.
- The staff at Clean Slate is amazing, helpful, and genuinely caring.
- The center offers a life-changing experience and helps patients regain themselves through proper medicine and great support.
- The staff members are friendly, efficient, and go above and beyond to help patients in their recovery journey.
5218 S East St E3, Indianapolis, IN 46227
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended by patients for its caring, supportive staff and professional, confidential environment that plays a significant role in recovery from opioid addiction. Patients describe developing close, long-term relationships with the friendly staff and appreciate the efficient appointments and clean facility.
- Quick appointments: Multiple reviewers mentioned that the appointments are quick, with no waiting around for hours.
- Friendly and caring staff: Reviewers consistently praise the staff for being friendly, caring, and treating them with respect. The staff genuinely cares about the patients' well-being and goes the extra mile to help them in their recovery journey.
- Clean and professional environment: The office is described as clean and professional, unlike other Suboxone providers that have been described as "money grabbing closet-like." The environment contributes to a positive and safe atmosphere for patients.
- Note: Some reviewers mentioned that the clinic is cash-only, but did not view it as a disadvantage due to the benefits they felt from the treatment and the level of care received.
Journey Road Treatment Center - East
1201 N Post Rd Suite 4, Indianapolis, IN 46219
The Suboxone treatment center receives very positive reviews. Patients describe the doctors and staff as caring, understanding, and non-judgmental, with praise for Dr. K and Miss Davis in particular. Patients appreciate the friendly atmosphere, fair policies, and positive impact on their lives. The only complaint noted is some difficulty reaching staff by phone.
- Highly recommended doctors and staff: Many reviewers praise the doctors and staff at the Suboxone treatment center, mentioning their reliability, care, and genuine desire to help patients with their addiction.
- Friendly and understanding environment: Reviewers appreciate the friendly and non-judgmental atmosphere at the center, where they feel supported and welcomed.
- Accommodating and flexible scheduling: Several reviewers mention that the center works around their schedules and tries to be fair and understanding about appointments, making it easier for patients to maintain their treatment and recovery.
Groups Recover Together
7330 E 82nd St, Indianapolis, IN 46256
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for those seeking help with opioid addiction. Patients praise the caring staff, flexible treatment plans, and life-changing group therapy sessions.
- The staff is supportive and caring, genuinely interested in your recovery journey.
- The Suboxone treatment facility is flexible and understands that recovery is not a one-size-fits-all process.
- The center offers group therapy sessions that provide a sense of belonging and support from people who understand what you're going through.
New Directxone, LLC
8802 Madison Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46227
This Suboxone treatment center comes highly recommended for its caring, compassionate and understanding doctors and staff who go above and beyond to help patients in their recovery. The center is commended for prioritizing patient care over profits.
- The doctors and staff genuinely care about their patients and go out of their way to provide compassionate and understanding treatment.
- The center has a good track record of long-term patient relationships, with some patients still seeking advice despite living far away.
- The doctors and employees are professional, polite, and willing to work with patients, creating a supportive and non-judgmental environment.
AppleGate Recovery Indianapolis
8140 Castleton Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46250
The vast majority of reviews praise the professionalism, caring, and effectiveness of the Suboxone treatment center's doctors and staff. Patients say the center provides top-notch care, treats them with respect and compassion, and significantly improves their lives. However, one review criticizes the financial motives of the center.
- Top Notch Care: The center is highly professional and provides excellent care, according to multiple reviews.
- Caring and Compassionate Staff: The staff at the Suboxone treatment center treat patients with respect, compassion, and understanding, creating a comforting environment for recovery.
- Personalized Treatment: The clinicians and staff go above and beyond to ensure the success of each patient's recovery journey. They genuinely care about their patients' well-being and work towards personalized treatment plans.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started