Suboxone Centers Near Lafayette, IN
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 63 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 5087 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Lafayette. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 7 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Lafayette, IN
International Family Medicine and Urgent Care, Immigration Medical, Suboxone Clinic
3806 W 86th St, Indianapolis, IN 46268
Dr. Khan and his staff at the Suboxone treatment center are highly praised for their compassionate and caring approach to patients. Reviewers mentioned Dr. Khan takes time to listen to concerns and provides thorough examinations. The staff is commended for being friendly and helpful. The clinic is also recommended for services like immigration exams, with reviewers appreciating the professionalism of the team.
- Dr. Kahn is known for his caring and compassionate approach towards patients. He takes the time to listen to their concerns and address them thoroughly.
- The staff at the center is friendly, understanding, and helpful. They make the patients feel comfortable and provide excellent service.
- The center offers a Suboxone program that has effective rules and guidelines to follow, ensuring success in treatment. Dr. Kahn checks the patients' vitals and ensures they have no side effects.
Indianapolis Comprehensive Treatment Center
2626 E 46th St STE J, Indianapolis, IN 46205
Most reviewers had positive experiences and credited the clinic for helping them in their recovery. Many praised the caring and helpful staff, especially nurses and counselors, calling them instrumental. Some also mentioned improved wait times and facilities, though a few commented on long waits and unsupportive staff.
- Helpful and caring staff: Many reviewers praised the staff at the Suboxone treatment center for being supportive, kind, and fair. They mentioned specific nurses, doctors, and other staff members who made a positive impact on their journey towards recovery.
- Convenient dosing process: Reviewers mentioned that the center had a separate line for Suboxone patients, which helped them avoid long waits in the methadone line. They also appreciated the efficiency of the dosing process, with one reviewer mentioning that the number of private windows made the line move quickly.
- Life-saving treatment: Multiple reviewers expressed gratitude for the Suboxone treatment they received at the center, stating that it saved their lives and helped them turn their lives around. They emphasized the importance of following the rules and putting in the effort to make recovery possible.
CleanSlate Outpatient Addiction Medicine
30 Professional Ct #2A, Lafayette, IN 47905
The Suboxone treatment center in Lafayette earns high praise from reviewers for its welcoming, caring, and non-judgmental staff who provide a supportive atmosphere focused on recovery. Patients appreciate the kind doctors, fast service, and excellent care that helps transform lives.
- Welcoming and non-judgmental staff: The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is described as welcoming and non-judgmental. They make patients feel like individuals and treat them with respect and care.
- Caring and compassionate atmosphere: The center is praised for having a caring and compassionate atmosphere. Patients feel supported and encouraged in their journey towards recovery.
- Supportive and understanding doctors: The doctors at this center are described as supportive, understanding, and patient. They take the time to listen and provide personalized care to each patient.
10176 W 400 N c, Michigan City, IN 46360
The Suboxone treatment center received extremely positive reviews from patients. They commended the friendly, caring staff for going the extra mile to support their recovery. Many mentioned short wait times and the center's positive impact.
- Friendly and professional staff who are always ready to help and are caring about the well-being of patients.
- Minimal wait times and efficient service, getting patients in and out in a timely manner.
- The staff is highly recommended for their kindness, attentiveness, and commitment to helping patients on their recovery journey.
3700 N Briarwood Ln ste a, Muncie, IN 47304
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring, supportive staff who are flexible with scheduling appointments and groups. Patients feel comfortable and motivated in their recovery thanks to the non-judgmental, compassionate staff.
- Caring staff: The workers are described as caring, understanding, and respectful. They go above and beyond to make patients feel comfortable and supported in their recovery journey.
- Flexible scheduling: The center is praised for working with patients' schedules, including accommodating work hours and other obligations. They strive to make appointments and group sessions convenient for their patients.
- Non-judgmental environment: Patients appreciate the non-judgmental atmosphere fostered by the staff. They feel comfortable discussing their struggles and experiences without fear of being judged. The staff is described as empathetic and patient, providing support rather than criticism.
Dr. Robert Bigler, MD
1345 Unity Pl #355, Lafayette, IN 47905
Dr. Bigler and his nurse are praised for their empathy, kindness, and attentiveness towards patients. Their willingness to listen and find effective treatments without relying on strong medications is regarded highly. The professional, friendly staff is also described as helpful. Dr. Bigler is highly recommended for pain management and Suboxone treatment.
- Dr Bigler and his staff are compassionate and empathetic, providing outstanding care and wanting patients to get better.
- Dr Bigler respects patient preferences and finds alternative treatments to narcotics that are more effective.
- Dr Bigler takes the time to listen to patients and make them feel comfortable, while also providing effective pain management.
8202 Clearvista Pkwy Building 6 Suite D, Indianapolis, IN 46256
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its friendly, caring, and non-judgmental staff who make patients feel comfortable and supported. Patients describe the doctors as thorough, attentive, and willing to listen. Many feel part of a family and are treated with compassion and respect. The atmosphere is welcoming and aids recovery.
- Professional and friendly staff: The reviews consistently mention the professionalism and friendliness of the staff. They are described as non-judgmental, caring, and treating patients like family. This positive relationship between the staff and patients can contribute to a comfortable treatment environment.
- Caring and attentive doctors: The doctors at this Suboxone treatment center are praised for their caring and attentive approach. They take the time to listen to patients, answer questions, and provide thorough care. This level of attentiveness can make patients feel heard and supported throughout their treatment journey.
- Welcoming and supportive environment: The center is described as creating a welcoming and supportive atmosphere. Patients feel comfortable and well cared for at this facility. The friendly and helpful staff, along with the overall positive environment, contribute to a positive treatment experience.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started