Suboxone Centers Near Marion, IN
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 71 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 5343 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Marion. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 8 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Marion, IN
International Family Medicine and Urgent Care, Immigration Medical, Suboxone Clinic
3806 W 86th St, Indianapolis, IN 46268
Dr. Khan provides compassionate Suboxone treatment. Patients appreciate his caring approach, thoroughness, and willingness to address concerns. The friendly, helpful staff also draw praise. Patients recommend the clinic for its efficient service and professional atmosphere.
- Compassionate and caring doctor: Dr. Khan is described as a doctor who genuinely cares about his patients' well-being and takes the time to listen to their concerns. Patients appreciate his thoroughness and his commitment to their health and recovery.
- Efficient and friendly staff: The staff at the Suboxone treatment center is consistently praised for their friendliness, understanding, and professionalism. Patients mention that they have had pleasant experiences with the front office and appreciate the quick and efficient service provided.
- Knowledgeable and experienced physician: Dr. Khan is regarded as an expert in his field and is highly knowledgeable, with years of experience in treating opioid addiction with Suboxone. Patients feel confident in his expertise and appreciate his ability to explain things clearly.
CleanSlate Outpatient Addiction Medicine
3728 S Reed Rd, Kokomo, IN 46902
The Suboxone treatment center receives overwhelmingly positive reviews for its caring, friendly staff, especially Annie at the front desk. Patients describe the center as professional, helpful, and supportive in their recovery journeys.
- Caring and professional staff: Multiple reviews highlight the caring and supportive nature of the staff at the Suboxone treatment center. Patients appreciate the staff's willingness to help and their positive attitudes.
- Efficient and welcoming reception: The front desk receptionist, Annie, is consistently praised for her excellent customer service skills. Patients feel comfortable and welcomed when they arrive at the center.
- Professional and helpful medical staff: The medical staff, including the nurses and doctors, are acknowledged for their professionalism and effectiveness in addressing patients' needs. Patients feel supported and well taken care of during their visits.
Richmond Comprehensive Treatment Center
4265 S A St, Richmond, IN 47374
The Suboxone treatment center has received very positive reviews for its impact on patients' recovery from opioid addiction. Patients praise the supportive and caring staff. The center accommodates work schedules. However, some mention long waits and high balances. Overall, it provides the support patients need to recover.
- Positive reviews mention that the treatment center has helped them change their lives and saved their lives.
- The nurses and counselors are praised for their care and support, making the treatment center better than others.
- The center is accommodating to work schedules, allowing patients to schedule appointments that fit their full-time job.
10176 W 400 N c, Michigan City, IN 46360
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring, helpful staff and accommodating policies. Patients say the center provides excellent service and helps them make real progress in their lives.
- Friendly and professional staff who are always ready to help and are caring about the well-being of their patients.
- Efficient and timely service, getting patients in and out quickly.
- Highly knowledgeable and attentive staff who go above and beyond to help patients stay on the right path of recovery.
3700 N Briarwood Ln ste a, Muncie, IN 47304
The Suboxone treatment center has received very positive reviews. Patients appreciate the caring, understanding staff who work with them. The supportive, non-judgmental environment helps patients feel comfortable discussing challenges and getting guidance. Overall, the center is described as a compassionate, life-saving place that goes above and beyond to aid recovery.
- Caring and compassionate staff: Multiple reviews mention the caring and compassionate nature of the staff, highlighting their understanding of bad days and willingness to work with patients' schedules. They treat patients with respect and make them feel comfortable.
- Positive group experiences: Several reviewers appreciate the requirement to attend group sessions, as it keeps them accountable and provides a supportive environment for learning from mistakes and receiving positive energy and feedback. The group counselor is highly praised for being a recovering addict and effective in holding patients accountable for their decisions.
- Flexible scheduling and insurance acceptance: Many reviewers mention that the center works with their schedules and makes accommodations, such as scheduling appointments and group sessions on the same day to facilitate attendance. They also appreciate that insurance is accepted, reducing out-of-pocket expenses.
8202 Clearvista Pkwy Building 6 Suite D, Indianapolis, IN 46256
The staff's professionalism, friendliness and non-judgmental attitude make patients feel listened to and cared for like family. The attentive doctors and supportive environment lead to highly positive reviews recommending the center to those struggling with opioid addiction.
- Professional and friendly staff who genuinely care about the patients and treat them with respect.
- Doctors and staff listen attentively to the patients, ensure their comfort, and provide thorough care and treatment.
- The center offers a welcoming and family-like atmosphere, where patients are treated with care and sincerity, making it a place that feels like home.
Community Medical Services
315 S Norton Ave, Marion, IN 46952
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring staff and compassionate approach to opioid addiction recovery, with many people saying it saved their lives. However, some have complained about the time it takes to progress through treatment phases and the clinic's hours conflicting with work.
- Life-changing results: Multiple reviewers mentioned that this Suboxone treatment center helped them turn their lives around, both physically and mentally. They credit the center with saving their lives and allowing them to become better parents, family members, and friends.
- Caring and supportive staff: Many reviewers expressed appreciation for the compassionate and caring staff at the center. They mentioned that the staff genuinely cares about the patients' well-being, making them feel valued and supported throughout their recovery journey.
- Outpatient treatment: Several reviewers highlighted the convenience of receiving treatment on an outpatient basis. They mentioned that being able to access Suboxone treatment without the need for inpatient care allowed them to continue working and being present for their families.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started