Suboxone Centers Near Warsaw, IN
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 65 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 3924 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Warsaw. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 8 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Warsaw, IN
International Family Medicine and Urgent Care, Immigration Medical, Suboxone Clinic
3806 W 86th St, Indianapolis, IN 46268
Dr. Khan and his staff provide compassionate, attentive care at their Suboxone treatment center. Patients praise Dr. Khan's thoroughness and willingness to listen. The staff is friendly, helpful and professional. The clinic offers efficient service and fair pricing.
- Dr. Khan shows genuine care and compassion for his patients, creating a compassionate and helpful treatment plan.
- The staff is friendly, understanding, and takes the time to listen to patients' questions and concerns.
- The clinic provides efficient and organized service, with short wait times and all necessary procedures conveniently available in one place.
Indianapolis Comprehensive Treatment Center
2626 E 46th St STE J, Indianapolis, IN 46205
The Suboxone treatment center has largely positive reviews, with many patients describing it as life-saving and key to their recovery. Patients frequently cite the caring, helpful staff, mentioning nurses and counselors by name who greatly supported their treatment. While some note long waits and understaffing, most see the center as an invaluable resource.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center are described as helpful, caring, and kind.
- The center offers multiple treatment options, including Suboxone maintenance and methadone maintenance.
- The center has made improvements in recent years, resulting in shorter wait times and a more organized process.
Center for Behavioral Health - Fort Wayne
3910 Lima Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46808
This Suboxone treatment center is highly praised for its caring and supportive staff who help patients recover from addiction. Patients say the center has a positive impact on their lives and helps them regain control. Some reviews mention the importance of personal responsibility in attending appointments. Overall, the center is seen as a life-saving option for those struggling with opioid addiction.
- The staff is caring and supportive, making patients feel like they genuinely care about their sobriety.
- The clinic provides a different outlook on life and helps patients reach their desired goals.
- The center has a knowledgeable and understanding staff who create a positive and friendly environment.
10176 W 400 N c, Michigan City, IN 46360
Overall, the reviews for this Suboxone treatment center are very positive. Reviewers praise the friendly, caring staff and excellent service. The center has an efficient process and staff take time to understand each patient. Most recommend this center.
- Friendly and professional staff: The staff at this Suboxone treatment center are consistently described as friendly, caring, and professional. Patients appreciate the level of care and attention they receive from the staff.
- Efficient and timely service: Multiple reviews mention that the center gets patients in and out in a timely manner, which is a rare find in healthcare settings. Patients appreciate the quick and efficient service provided by the center.
- Caring and supportive environment: Patients feel that the staff genuinely cares about their well-being and recovery. The center is described as a safe and welcoming place where patients receive the support they need on their journey to recovery.
3700 N Briarwood Ln ste a, Muncie, IN 47304
The reviews for the Suboxone treatment center praise the caring, welcoming staff. Patients describe a positive, non-judgmental environment where schedules are accommodated. The emphasis on group therapy, accountability, and life-saving support is appreciated.
- Caring and compassionate staff: The workers at this Suboxone treatment center are described as awesome, welcoming, and truly caring about the patients' recovery. They treat each individual with respect and work with them to accommodate their schedule.
- Group therapy accountability: The requirement for group therapy in-office is appreciated by the patients as it keeps them accountable for attending and provides a positive and supportive environment for learning and growth.
- Flexible scheduling and insurance coverage: The center is commended for working with patients' schedules, including accommodating work hours and other obligations. They also accept insurance, making treatment more accessible and affordable.
8202 Clearvista Pkwy Building 6 Suite D, Indianapolis, IN 46256
The staff at this Suboxone treatment center are praised by reviewers for their caring, supportive approach to patients. The doctors and receptionists aim to make patients feel comfortable as they receive professional treatment for addiction. This environment is highly recommended for those seeking a caring, non-judgmental place to receive help.
- Professional and friendly staff who genuinely care about patients: Multiple reviews mention the staff's professionalism, friendliness, and non-judgmental approach. Patients feel listened to and cared for as individuals, not just as addicts.
- Caring and attentive doctor: The doctor at the center is highly praised for being caring, nice, and attentive. They take their time during appointments, listen to concerns, and answer questions thoroughly.
- Supportive and welcoming environment: Patients describe the center as a place where they feel like family. The staff, from doctors to receptionists, provide exceptional care and create a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
CleanSlate Outpatient Addiction Medicine
3005 E State Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46805
Clean Slate's Suboxone treatment program receives rave reviews for its caring, non-judgmental staff and life-changing impact on patients' recovery.
- Caring and supportive staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at this Suboxone treatment center are caring, friendly, and actually care about the patients' recovery. They are described as kind, respectful, and non-judgmental.
- Highly trained doctors specialized in opiate addiction: Reviewers highlight that the doctors at this center are highly trained and specialize in opiate addiction. This indicates that they have the necessary expertise and knowledge to provide effective treatment.
- Medicaid coverage and affordability: Several reviews mention that Indiana State Medicaid, such as Anthem or MHS, covers both the office visit and the Suboxone tablets at this center. This makes the treatment more accessible and affordable for those with Medicaid coverage.
Community Medical Services
315 S Norton Ave, Marion, IN 46952
This Suboxone treatment center has received positive reviews for helping patients overcome addiction and improve their lives, despite some issues with treatment duration. Patients credit the supportive environment with saving their lives.
- Life-changing results: Several reviewers mentioned that this Suboxone treatment center helped them turn their lives around and overcome opioid addiction. They credited the center with saving their lives, improving their relationships with family and friends, and helping them become better parents.
- Caring and compassionate staff: Reviewers consistently praised the staff at the center, noting that they felt supported and valued. The staff was described as caring, compassionate, and genuinely invested in the success and recovery of their patients.
- Improved daily functioning: Many reviewers reported that the treatment center greatly improved their daily functioning. They mentioned being able to work, be better parents, and engage in activities that they previously couldn't due to withdrawal symptoms. The center was seen as a place that provided relief from withdrawal symptoms and allowed individuals to regain control of their lives.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started