Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Davenport, IA
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Davenport for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 316 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Davenport can cater to your needs.
Top 7 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Davenport, IA
Top of the World Ranch Milan IL
3333 155th Ave, Milan, IL 61264Top of the World Ranch (TOTWR) is highly recommended by reviewers for addiction treatment. The staff is described as excellent, caring, and supportive. The facility is praised for its beautiful and serene setting, top-notch programming, and delicious food. Many reviewers mention that their experience at TOTWR was life-changing and helped them in their recovery journey.
- Excellent staff: The staff at Top of the World Ranch is highly praised by multiple reviewers for their excellent care, support, and guidance. They are described as knowledgeable, compassionate, and truly caring about the well-being of the individuals in treatment.
- Beautiful facility and serene setting: The ranch is set on 315 acres of nature, providing a serene and beautiful setting for recovery. Reviewers highlight the peacefulness of the environment, with plenty of trails, outdoor activities, and a lake for fishing and kayaking. The facility itself is also described as gorgeous.
- Top-notch programming and holistic approach: The curriculum at Top of the World Ranch is highly regarded, with a strong focus on physical, spiritual, and mental health. The center offers a variety of recovery programs, yoga, meditation, sound therapy, and a sweat lodge led by a Native American Chief. These holistic approaches, combined with the top-tier food, contribute to a life-changing and transformative experience for many reviewers.
2322 E Kimberly Rd #200n, Davenport, IA 52807Positive reviews about Rosecrance New Life Outpatient Center highlight the pleasant and helpful staff, with specific mention of a patient and attentive staff member named Sam. The facility is also praised for its state-of-the-art amenities and the exceptional experience and leadership of its director, Austin Gross. The counselors are described as professional, caring, and dedicated, providing valuable information and tools for recovery, as well as support for families. Overall, Rosecrance New Life Outpatient Center is recommended as a top choice for addiction treatment in the area.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Many reviews mention that the staff at Rosecrance were pleasant, patient, and extremely helpful. This can provide a positive and supportive environment for individuals seeking recovery.
- State-of-the-art facility: Rosecrance is described as having a state-of-the-art facility that can cater to individuals' needs. This can create a comfortable and conducive environment for rehabilitation and recovery.
- Professional and dedicated staff: Numerous reviews highlight the professionalism and dedication of the staff at Rosecrance. This can instill trust and confidence in the quality of care provided at the center.
601 N Marquette St, Davenport, IA 52802The addiction treatment center, One Eighty, receives positive reviews for its impact on the community, effective programs, and strong focus on faith and spirituality. Reviewers praise the center for saving lives, providing good service, and helping individuals recover from addiction. The organization is commended for its commitment to making a lasting impact, and reviewers express gratitude for the support and transformation they have experienced at One Eighty.
- Provides sports activities and after-school programs for children who couldn't otherwise afford them
- Brings families closer together and helps individuals get their lives back on track
- Offers a 14-month program that uses Jesus as a way to end addictions and has successfully helped many in the community recover
QC DUI SERVICES AND DUI EVALUATIONS
2100 18th Ave Ste 6, Rock Island, IL 61201The addiction treatment center has received positive reviews for its helpful and down-to-earth staff, quick and efficient service, and reasonable pricing. Reviewers have praised the owner, Dwayne Hodges, for his knowledge, professionalism, and willingness to go above and beyond to assist clients. The one-on-one atmosphere and flexible scheduling have also been appreciated by reviewers. Overall, the center is highly recommended for those seeking support and assistance in overcoming addiction.
- The staff, particularly Dwayne, is extremely helpful and knowledgeable in guiding individuals through the process of substance abuse rehabilitation.
- The addiction treatment center offers flexible scheduling, accommodating individuals' work schedules and providing one-on-one sessions that are tailored to the specific needs of each person.
- The center is highly recommended for its professionalism, sincerity, and thoroughness in providing informational and educational treatment sessions.
Reyes Law Office: Angela Fritz Reyes
116 E 6th St, Davenport, IA 52803The addiction treatment center has received numerous positive reviews about Angela Reyes, who is described as professional, intelligent, caring, and knowledgeable. Reviewers highly recommend her services, emphasizing her ability to provide quality representation, go above and beyond, and achieve favorable outcomes for clients. The center is praised for its responsiveness, value, and the peace of mind it provides to individuals facing legal issues related to substance abuse.
- Highly professional: Angela Reyes is described as being professional, knowledgeable, and experienced in handling substance abuse rehabilitation cases.
- Excellent communication: Clients appreciate Angela's responsiveness and the fact that she goes the extra mile to keep them informed and answer any questions they have.
- Successful outcomes: Several clients mention that Angela was able to achieve positive results in their cases, including dismissals and reduced sentences.
The Abbey Center
1401 Central Ave, Bettendorf, IA 52722The positive reviews about The Abbey addiction treatment center highlight the amazing staff, comfortable facility, and delicious meals. Many reviewers mention that the center changed their lives, provided comprehensive and effective treatment, and had a positive impact on their families. The compassionate and caring nature of the staff, as well as the comprehensive and informative program, are also praised. Reviewers highly recommend The Abbey to anyone in need of addiction treatment.
- Amazing staff: Multiple reviews praise the staff at The Abbey for their kindness, compassion, and genuine care for the patients. They create a supportive and understanding environment for recovery.
- Effective program: The program at The Abbey is highly regarded for its effectiveness in helping people with substance abuse issues. It is described as comprehensive, evidence-based, and engaging. Several reviews highlight the positive impact it has had on their recovery journey.
- Beautiful facility and grounds: The Abbey is praised for its beautiful building and grounds, which create a healing and peaceful atmosphere. The reviews mention the positive energy and the sense of history that contributes to the overall experience.
Center for Behavioral Health Iowa, Inc.
3811 N Harrison St, Davenport, IA 52806Overall, the positive reviews for the addiction treatment center highlight the compassionate and helpful staff, the success of the treatment program, and the positive impact it has had on the lives of the patients. Reviewers appreciate the welcoming and supportive environment, the affordable treatment options, and the range of additional services offered, such as vivitrol and Suboxone. Many reviewers credit the center with saving their lives and helping them overcome their addiction.
- Friendly and caring staff: Many reviewers mentioned that the staff at the addiction treatment center were welcoming, compassionate, and helpful. They made them feel supported throughout their recovery journey.
- Effective treatment options: Several reviewers shared that the treatment at this center helped them overcome their addiction and live a sober life. They mentioned that the center offered various services such as methadone, Suboxone, and vivitrol, which helped them get off pain pills and heroin.
- Positive impact on families and communities: According to one reviewer, the addiction treatment center not only saved their life but also healed families and gave hope to the hopeless. They appreciated that the center treated them with dignity, compassion, and kindness.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started