Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Sioux City, IA
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Sioux City for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 75 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Sioux City can cater to your needs.
Top 8 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Sioux City, IA
Rosecrance Jackson Centers
800 5th St #200, Sioux City, IA 51101Positive reviews highlight the caring and helpful staff at the addiction treatment center, commending them for their support and effort in ensuring a positive recovery experience. Patients appreciate the personalized treatment plans and the dedication of the staff in helping them achieve sobriety. The center has also been praised for its commitment to creating a recovery-centered community and providing necessary resources for individuals seeking treatment.
- Based on the reviews, here are the pros of the addiction treatment center:
- Professional Receptionist: The receptionist at the center is described as very professional.
- Caring Staff: Some staff members are commended for their assistance and support during the recovery process.
- Note: It's important to keep in mind that these pros are based on a limited selection of reviews and may not fully represent the overall experience at the addiction treatment center.
Rosecrance Jackson Centers
3500 W 4th St, Sioux City, IA 51103The positive reviews of Rosecrance addiction treatment center highlighted the significant positive transformations seen in individuals who completed the program, with improved physical appearance, sobriety, and a positive outlook on life. The staff were praised for being kind, compassionate, and sincere, creating a supportive environment for recovery. The notion that the quality of treatment and outcomes are dependent on the effort put into the program was also mentioned.
- The staff at Rosecrance are highly praised for being kind, compassionate, and sincere.
- Many individuals and their families have experienced positive changes and a new chance at life after receiving treatment at Rosecrance.
Roots Substance Abuse Counseling
201 Pierce St Suite #110, Sioux City, IA 51101The addiction treatment center has received positive reviews for providing a safe and comfortable environment, being easy to communicate with, and offering helpful assistance to those struggling with addiction. The staff is described as patient, understanding, and relatable. The owner is praised for their personal journey and dedication to counseling, with a desire to make profound changes in the community.
- Safe and comfortable environment: The addiction treatment center provides a safe and comfortable environment for individuals seeking recovery.
- Helpful and respectful staff: The staff at the center is easy to communicate with and shows respect towards the individuals seeking help.
- Dedicated owner with personal experience: The owner of the program is dedicated to helping people struggling with addiction, drawing from personal experiences and using evidence-based approaches.
Heartland Counseling Services
1201 Arbor Dr, South Sioux City, NE 68776The positive reviews mentioned that the receptionists are kind and friendly, and they remember and assist patients with check-in smoothly. One reviewer appreciated a therapist named Natalie who they found to be great. Another reviewer mentioned that their first impression of the center was positive, with a kind staff member who made their son feel comfortable during intake.
- Friendly and helpful receptionists who make check-in easy.
- Kind and engaging staff who make patients, including children, feel comfortable during intake process.
Center for Behavioral Health - Sioux City
2520 Glenn Ave, Sioux City, IA 51106The positive reviews for the addiction treatment center highlight the excellent team of professionals who are caring and attentive to the needs of the patients. The center is praised for saving lives and making positive changes, with the doctor and nurses receiving special commendation. Additionally, it is emphasized that while the services do come at a cost, it is well worth it compared to the price of addiction.
- The staff at the addiction treatment center is described as professional, polite, understanding, empathetic, and non-judgmental.
- Many reviewers mention that this center has saved their lives and the lives of countless others.
- The doctor at this center is highly regarded and believed to be excellent in their field.
Siouxland Intergroup Central Office
614 Cook St, Sioux City, IA 51103The positive reviews for this addiction treatment center in Sioux City highlight the strong Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) community and the abundance of meetings available. They mention that Sioux City has a great support system for individuals seeking recovery from substance abuse.
- Strong AA community: The addiction treatment center in Sioux City has a great AA community with many meetings available.
- Many options for meetings: There are numerous meetings held in Sioux City, providing individuals with a wide range of options for support and recovery.
Siouxland Counseling Services, PLLC
409 11th St, Sioux City, IA 51105The addiction treatment center is praised for its friendly and welcoming staff. Reviewers appreciate the positive and comforting atmosphere at the facility.
- Welcoming staff: The center is praised for its friendly and welcoming staff, which can create a positive and supportive environment for individuals seeking help for substance abuse.
- Feel of the place: The overall atmosphere of the center is mentioned as a positive aspect in the reviews. This indicates that individuals feel comfortable and at ease during their stay, which can contribute to their overall well-being and recovery experience.
Rosecrance Jackson Centers
119 1st Ave SW, Le Mars, IA 51031Customers have praised the addiction treatment center for its knowledgeable and supportive staff, who are dedicated to helping patients on their recovery journey. Many reviewers have also commended the center for its comfortable and welcoming environment, making the rehabilitation process more manageable. Clients also appreciate the comprehensive and personalized treatment programs offered, ensuring individual needs are met for successful recovery.
- Effective treatment: Multiple reviewers mentioned that they were able to successfully overcome their addiction with the help of this treatment center. They specifically highlighted the center's comprehensive and evidence-based approach, which helped them make positive changes in their lives.
- Supportive staff: Several reviewers praised the compassionate and dedicated staff at the center. They noted that the staff members were attentive, understanding, and provided constant support throughout their rehabilitation process. This support played a crucial role in their recovery journey.
- Comfortable facilities: Some reviews mentioned the center's comfortable and well-maintained facilities. Patients appreciated the clean and spacious living spaces, which contributed to a calming and nurturing environment during their stay at the center.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started