Suboxone Centers Near Elizabethtown, KY
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 83 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 2429 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Elizabethtown. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Elizabethtown, KY
CleanSlate Outpatient Addiction Medicine
6801 Dixie Hwy #132, Louisville, KY 40258
The Clean Slate Suboxone treatment center is praised for its friendly, compassionate, and non-judgmental staff who provide the support needed for recovery. The receptionist Jessica is highlighted for her warm personality. Patients appreciate the efficient service and caring attitudes. The center is highly recommended and credited with saving lives.
- Friendly and compassionate staff: Reviewers consistently mention that the staff at this Suboxone treatment center are friendly, compassionate, and non-judgmental. This creates a supportive and welcoming environment for patients seeking help.
- Efficient and quick service: Several reviewers mention that the center provides quick and efficient service, with minimal waiting times. This is important for individuals seeking treatment for opioid addiction, as it allows them to access the help they need promptly.
- Caring and knowledgeable doctors: The doctors at this treatment center are described as caring, respectful, and understanding of their patients' struggles. They take the time to explain treatments and provide compassionate care.
- Overall, the pros for this Suboxone treatment center include its friendly and compassionate staff, efficient and quick service, and caring and knowledgeable doctors.
Recovery Works Elizabethtown
100 Diecks Dr, Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Most reviews praise this Suboxone treatment center's caring staff and the positive impact it has on patients battling opioid addiction. While a few cite issues with staffing, overall the center is highly recommended for its supportive environment and structured approach.
- The staff is caring and understanding, providing a supportive community for recovery.
- The program delivers on its promises and provides a holistic approach to treatment.
- The facility is dedicated to helping individuals start their road to recovery and has staff members who genuinely care about their well-being.
Stepworks of Elizabethtown, KY
1207 Woodland Dr, Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Reviewers praise Stepworks' caring and knowledgeable staff who go above and beyond to help clients with addiction recovery. The Woodland Drive facility is amazing, making clients feel welcomed and supported. The program provides structure and resources for recovery and is highly recommended, though some mention issues with family communication and discharge planning.
- The staff at Stepworks Woodland Drive truly cares about their clients and is dedicated to helping them recover. They provide support, encouragement, and push individuals to do more for themselves.
- The therapists at Stepworks Woodland are incredibly knowledgeable and have the ability to change lives. They offer structured programs but also provide free time for individuals to engage in positive and healthy activities.
- The staff at Stepworks, including the program director and the medical staff, are compassionate, caring, patient, and understanding. They go above and beyond to ensure the comfort and well-being of their clients.
- The facility at Stepworks Woodland Drive is comfortable and provides good living conditions. The food served is also reported to be good.
- The staff at Stepworks treats clients like family and provides a supportive and welcoming environment for recovery.
- Stepworks Elizabethtown is highly recommended as the best treatment center by someone who has been to multiple centers. The staff at Stepworks Elizabethtown makes clients feel supported, respected, and cared for.
- Stepworks helped one individual reclaim their life and taught them the importance of self-love and recovery. They provide a starting point for individuals to begin their journey to a new way of living.
- Stepworks offers structure, support, and a positive environment for individuals looking to overcome addiction. The staff, including therapists and recovery coaches, are highly recommended for their dedication and commitment to clients' success.
- Stepworks provides a comprehensive approach to recovery, with therapy sessions, medical treatment, and family support. The tools and knowledge gained from the program are priceless and can make a significant difference in individuals' lives.
- The staff at Stepworks Woodland makes clients feel welcomed, understood, and cared for. The facility is described as phenomenal and is recommended as a life-saving option for those seeking a different way of life.
Spero Health - Suboxone and Vivitrol
1017 Dupont Rd, Louisville, KY 40207
Spero Health is a highly recommended Suboxone treatment center with caring, compassionate staff dedicated to helping people recover from opioid addiction. Patients appreciate the flexible scheduling and opportunities to improve their lives and find sobriety.
- The staff at Spero Health is friendly, caring, and dedicated to their patients' well-being. They genuinely care about their patients' success and go above and beyond to help them in their recovery journey.
- Spero Health offers flexibility and accommodation for their patients. They work around their schedule and provide numerous opportunities to help them get their life back on track. They also accept all insurance.
- Spero Health helps patients taper off suboxone in their own time while ensuring it happens, allowing for a personalized treatment approach. They understand that progress in recovery takes time and are supportive throughout the process.
914 N Dixie Hwy #100, Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Reviewers praise the kind, attentive, non-judgmental staff at this Suboxone treatment center. Patients feel supported and cared for in the relaxed, welcoming environment. The overall sentiment is highly positive, with grateful reviewers recommending the center.
- Attentive and kind staff: The staff at this Suboxone treatment center are described as beautiful, intelligent, attentive, kind, and non-judgmental. They are easy to talk to and provide support for cravings, making patients feel comfortable and well taken care of.
- Personalized and caring approach: The center's staff genuinely cares about each patient and their well-being. They are described as understanding, supportive, and hardworking, taking an individualized approach to each patient's recovery journey and showing a strong commitment to their sobriety.
- Positive atmosphere and environment: The center is described as having a relaxed and laid-back environment that feels welcoming and supportive, more like a distant relative's house than a clinic. The staff creates a friendly and non-judgmental atmosphere, making patients feel valued and comfortable throughout their treatment.
9702 Stonestreet Rd Suite 120, Louisville, KY 40272
The BrightView Suboxone treatment center is praised for its comprehensive addiction treatment services, caring and compassionate staff, walk-in availability, online portal, 24/7 access, and supportive environment that plays a crucial role in patient recovery.
- Comprehensive outpatient addiction treatment center with wrap around services, including counseling, to treat the whole person.
- Warm and caring staff that meets each patient where they are in their recovery journey.
- Convenient appointments, including online portal, 24/7 patient access center, and walk-in appointments.
Center for Behavioral Health - Elizabethtown
2645 Leitchfield Rd #104, Elizabethtown, KY 42701
This Suboxone treatment center comes highly recommended for its caring staff and effectiveness in transforming lives. While cost and visit frequency are noted drawbacks, many praise the program's positive impact.
- The staff is amazing, understanding, respectful, and caring.
- The treatment center can help individuals make positive changes and better their lives.
- The therapists and counselors are on point and provide helpful support.
JourneyPure — Addiction Treatment Center in Elizabethtown
400 Ring Rd Suite 155, Elizabethtown, KY 42701
The Elizabethtown JourneyPure Suboxone treatment center has received very positive reviews from patients who credit the caring staff for saving their lives. Patients appreciate the non-judgmental environment and support for military personnel. Patients also praise the therapists and say the experience has inspired hope and progress in their recovery.
- Non-judgmental and compassionate staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center, particularly at the Elizabethtown JourneyPure location, are non-judgmental and compassionate. Patients feel comfortable and supported during their recovery journey.
- Highly recommended: Many reviewers highly recommend the Suboxone treatment center, expressing gratitude for the staff's dedication and the positive impact on their lives. The center is praised for saving lives and providing top-notch care to individuals who want and need it.
- Support for unique challenges and mental health: One review specifically mentions that the staff at Journey Pure understands the unique challenges faced by military personnel. Additionally, the facility is commended for providing care for mental health difficulties and being knowledgeable in treating both substance abuse and mental health issues.
Medical Resource Center
10002 Shelbyville Rd # 110, Blue Ridge Manor, KY 40223
The Suboxone treatment center has received extremely positive reviews praising the caring doctors, friendly staff, clean facility, effective treatment plans, and professional service. Patients say the center has helped them overcome addiction. Overall, it is highly recommended.
- The doctors, particularly Dr. Barefoot and Dr. Habenstein, are highly recommended and known for their caring and attentive approach to patients.
- The staff at the center are friendly, helpful, and maintain a professional level of service.
- The center provides effective treatment plans tailored to individual needs, resulting in positive outcomes and potential for full recovery.
Robert J. Middleton, MD, PLLC
3703 Taylorsville Rd APT 206, Louisville, KY 40220
Dr. Middleton is highly regarded for his compassionate approach to treating opioid addiction with Suboxone. Many patients express gratitude for his caring nature and positive impact on their lives.
- Dr. Middleton is compassionate, understanding, and goes above and beyond for his patients.
- He is highly regarded as one of the best doctors in his field and holds patients accountable while being understanding and compassionate.
- Patients have experienced nothing but kindness and caring from Dr. Middleton, who takes the time to help them make a plan for their recovery.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started