Suboxone Centers Near Georgetown, KY
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 55 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 1780 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Georgetown. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Georgetown, KY
1301 Winchester Rd #147, Lexington, KY 40505
Reviews for this Suboxone treatment center are very positive, with praise for the caring, compassionate staff who go above and beyond to help patients. Patients appreciate the quick intake process, accommodating schedules, and personalized care that makes them feel respected.
- The staff is amazing, caring, and truly dedicated to helping patients on their recovery journey. They go above and beyond to ensure each patient's well-being.
- The center provides prompt and accommodating appointments, ensuring minimal disruption to medication schedules.
- The center offers a supportive and compassionate environment, treating patients with respect and dignity, and helping them become functioning and thriving individuals again.
575 W Main St, Lexington, KY 40507
The reviews for the Suboxone treatment center BrightView are very positive overall. Patients praise the staff for being professional, friendly, and making them feel comfortable and supported. Many express gratitude for the center's positive impact on their lives through comprehensive care like medication, therapy, and help with different parts of life. Some also appreciate the quick service and the clinic going above and beyond.
- Exceptional staff: The staff at BrightView is highly praised for their kindness, respect, and optimism towards patients. They treat patients with utmost dignity and make them feel comfortable and at ease.
- Comprehensive support: BrightView provides support in all aspects of life, including medication, therapy, meeting resources, job prospects, and food. Patients appreciate the holistic approach to recovery offered by the center.
- Friendly and efficient service: The staff at BrightView is described as friendly, welcoming, and helpful. Patients have mentioned that they were able to quickly get in and out of the clinic, and the staff goes above and beyond to ensure their comfort and satisfaction.
251 Democrat Dr, Frankfort, KY 40601
Spero Health has a caring, knowledgeable staff that provides excellent service in a safe, professional environment. Patient needs are met and program requirements fulfilled without outside providers. The supportive, kind and compassionate staff help patients feel comfortable on their recovery journey.
- Highly educated and caring staff: The staff at Spero Health are highly educated professionals who are kind, caring, and supportive towards their patients.
- Comprehensive treatment: Spero Health provides a safe and professional environment where patients' needs are met. They offer organized and informative group sessions and do not require patients to seek outside providers for program requirements.
1154 Lexington Rd A, Georgetown, KY 40324
The Suboxone treatment center has received positive feedback for its welcoming, supportive environment. Patients say staff listen and care about helping them recover from opioid addiction. The center meets patients where they are and offers multiple recovery options.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center is described as nice, welcoming, and non-judgmental.
- The center provides personalized care and listens to each individual's needs and concerns.
- The staff is knowledgeable, supportive, and dedicated to helping patients on their recovery journey.
JourneyPure — Addiction Treatment Center in Lexington
1401 Nicholasville Rd, Lexington, KY 40503
Journey Pure has received extremely positive reviews for their effective Suboxone treatment program and compassionate staff who help patients regain control of their lives and maintain sobriety.
- Compassionate and Caring Staff: Multiple reviews mention the staff at the Suboxone treatment center as being understanding, kind, and supportive. They provide a welcoming and loving environment, making patients feel comfortable and accepted.
- Effective Treatment and Support: Numerous reviewers share their success stories and attribute their recovery and sobriety to the Suboxone treatment program at this center. The combination of medication and therapy, along with the ongoing support from the staff, has been transformative and life-changing for many.
- Comprehensive Services: The Suboxone treatment center offers a wide range of services, including outpatient services, recovery coaching, peer support, case management, and referrals to additional resources as needed. The staff is knowledgeable about the recovery process and provides the necessary tools for long-term sobriety.
Behavioral Health Group
455 Park Pl #130, Lexington, KY 40511
The majority of the reviews for this Suboxone treatment center are positive. Patients express gratitude for the caring staff and the positive impact the treatment has had. Some mention the helpful nurse and doctor providing medication and guidance. A couple reviews note high staff turnover, possibly leading to inexperienced guidance. Overall, the center helps those committed to improving themselves.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center truly cares about the well-being of their patients, providing support and encouragement.
- The center offers different forms of Suboxone administration, such as tablets, which may be preferred by some individuals.
- Dr. Lamb, the main doctor at the center, is highly knowledgeable and shows genuine care for his patients.
2nd Chance Clinic
1420 N Broadway, Lexington, KY 40505
The majority of reviewers highly recommend this Suboxone treatment center, praising the life-changing experience, dedicated staff, friendly and supportive environment, adherence to state rules, and effectiveness in helping people recover from opioid addiction. Many state the center saved their lives.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is highly praised for their care and dedication to their patients. They are described as supportive, caring, and going above and beyond to provide for their clients.
- The center follows state rules and regulations strictly, which shows a commitment to the well-being and safety of their clients. This adherence to regulation may provide reassurance to potential patients.
- Several reviews mention that this treatment center has had a positive, life-changing impact on individuals struggling with opioid addiction. They credit the staff and the Suboxone treatment for their recovery and success in maintaining sobriety.
1718 Alexandria Dr Ste. 101, Lexington, KY 40504
Patients describe the caring, compassionate staff at this Suboxone treatment center as loving and supportive. Specific doctors and staff members are praised for helping patients feel grateful for the chance at recovery and sober living. The clinic is clean and receives overwhelmingly positive reviews as a great place for help and support.
- The staff is described as friendly, compassionate, and understanding.
- The doctors are highly praised for their expertise and dedication to helping patients.
- The facility is clean and well-maintained.
105 Eastside Dr, Georgetown, KY 40324
The Suboxone treatment center has helped many individuals regain control of their lives. The caring counselor and friendly staff provide effective treatment and support.
- Improved quality of life: Reviewers mention that the Suboxone treatment center has helped them achieve a better quality of life and prevented them from going down a destructive path.
- Caring and dedicated staff: The counselors and staff at the center are praised for their genuine care and concern for the patients' recovery.
- Efficient and effective: Reviewers appreciate that the clinic is proactive and gets things done, suggesting an efficient and effective treatment process.
The Infinity Center - Frankfort, LLC
83 C Michael Davenport Blvd C, Frankfort, KY 40601
The Infinity Center in Frankfort receives positive reviews for its supportive staff and affordable, comprehensive treatment. One reviewer who has tried multiple clinics praises the lack of judgment and efficient care. Another simply describes it as a very nice clinic.
- Affordable price for mental and physical treatment
- Supportive and understanding staff
- No wasting of time on unnecessary procedures
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started