Suboxone Centers Near Paducah, KY
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 49 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 1195 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Paducah. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 8 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Paducah, KY
436 N Main St, Madisonville, KY 42431
The majority of reviews praise this Suboxone treatment center's caring, supportive staff for helping patients achieve long-term sobriety. Patients mention the compassion and dedication of the staff to their well-being. Though there is one negative review about a staff member, the center overall receives high praise for effectively treating opioid addiction in a welcoming environment.
- Exceptional staff: The reviews consistently mention the amazing and caring staff at the Suboxone treatment center. They are described as professional, understanding, compassionate, and truly caring about the well-being of their patients.
- Supportive environment: Patients feel supported and comfortable at the center. The staff works around their schedules, listens to their concerns, and helps them succeed in their recovery. The positive atmosphere and teamwork contribute to a welcoming environment.
- Comprehensive assistance: The center offers more than just addiction treatment. They provide additional support such as help with housing, transportation, finding a job, and financial aid. The holistic approach to recovery is appreciated by reviewers.
- Overall, the pros of this Suboxone treatment center include a dedicated and compassionate staff, a supportive environment, and comprehensive assistance beyond addiction treatment.
Spero Health - Suboxone and Vivitrol
1017 Dupont Rd, Louisville, KY 40207
Spero Health is highly recommended for their caring, accommodating, and understanding staff who go above and beyond to help patients overcome opioid addiction. The treatment includes medication and therapy in a welcoming environment. Patients describe Spero Health as a dedicated clinic focused on achieving sobriety.
- Staff that genuinely cares: Many reviewers highlight the caring and compassionate nature of the staff at the Suboxone treatment center. They go above and beyond to help patients and understand their struggles with addiction.
- Flexibility and accommodation: The center is praised for being accommodating and flexible, working around patients' schedules and goals to provide the best support for their recovery.
- Comprehensive approach to treatment: Reviewers appreciate that the center offers a combination of Suboxone medication, therapy, counseling, and additional support services. This holistic approach helps individuals address their addiction and work towards long-term recovery.
220 Berger Rd, Paducah, KY 42003
The Suboxone treatment center is consistently praised for its compassionate and supportive staff who treat patients with respect and kindness. Patients feel the doctors and staff are caring and go above and beyond to ensure their well-being and success.
- Professional, yet laid back and comfortable atmosphere.
- Staff treats patients with kindness, respect, and compassion.
- Comprehensive support system that goes above and beyond to help patients succeed in their recovery journey.
Laxmaiah Manchikanti MD
67 Lakeview Dr, Paducah, KY 42001
The treatment center receives excellent reviews for Dr. Manchikanti's attentive, compassionate care. Patients feel like family and appreciate the staff's professionalism and dedication. The center has greatly improved patients' quality of life by helping them manage pain and regain mobility.
- Dr. Manchikanti is attentive and takes the time to listen to his patients, making them feel valued and cared for.
- The staff is described as friendly and respectful, creating a welcoming and supportive atmosphere.
- The care provided by Dr. Manchikanti and his team has resulted in improved quality of life for patients, helping them manage pain and regain mobility.
Dr. Laurie Ballew - Holistic Psychiatry
2520 New Holt Rd, Paducah, KY 42001
The majority of reviews for this Suboxone treatment center are positive. Patients describe the staff as caring and helpful, especially Dr. Bellew and Kristen. The office runs efficiently with prompt, helpful service. One review mentioned an unprofessional staff member.
- Caring and knowledgeable staff - Many reviewers mention that the staff, including Dr. Bellew, Paula, and Kristen, are nice, helpful, and caring. They take the time to understand the patient's needs and provide personalized treatment.
- Efficient and prompt service - The center is commended for their efficiency in answering calls and providing timely assistance. Patients appreciate being able to reach the center easily and have their questions answered promptly.
- Respectful and professional treatment - Reviewers mention that they feel respected and well-cared for at the center. The staff, including Christy Wilson, is described as professional, understanding, and providing great care.
- Overall, the key pros of this Suboxone treatment center are the caring and knowledgeable staff, efficient and prompt service, and respectful and professional treatment.
JourneyPure — Addiction Treatment Center in Paducah
2500 Holt Rd, Paducah, KY 42001
Reviewers praise the Suboxone treatment center for its compassionate, knowledgeable staff who go above and beyond to support patients, even outside business hours. The center offers in-person and online treatment options to accommodate needs. It is highly recommended for delivering quality care, providing education, and encouraging family involvement.
- The staff is highly knowledgeable and compassionate, providing quality care and support for individuals and their families.
- The center offers both in-person and online treatment options, accommodating different needs and preferences.
- Patients receive ongoing support even after completing the program, with the availability of an alumni group for continued participation.
106 N 6th St, Murray, KY 42071
The Suboxone treatment center has received excellent reviews for its friendly, welcoming staff and supportive, family-like environment. Patients say the doctors are excellent and consider the center life-saving.
- Friendly and caring staff: Reviewers consistently mention the friendly and welcoming nature of the staff, creating a positive and supportive atmosphere.
- Excellent doctors and professional treatment: The center is praised for its professional staff and doctors, indicating a high level of expertise in treating opioid addiction with Suboxone.
- Personalized and compassionate approach: Reviewers describe feeling cared for and supported by the staff, creating a family-like environment and emphasizing the center's commitment to helping individuals overcome addiction.
Behavioral Health Group - Paducah
2705 Olivet Church Rd, Paducah, KY 42001
Most reviewers express gratitude for the Suboxone treatment center and its positive impact. The staff is caring despite some long wait times. Overall, the center is highly recommended for helping people overcome addiction and regain control of their lives.
- The staff is caring and helpful, making patients feel comfortable and cared for.
- The center is credited with saving lives and helping individuals overcome addiction, resulting in positive life changes such as regaining custody of children and maintaining sobriety for years.
- Despite potential wait times, the treatment provided is highly effective and leaves patients feeling better.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started