Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Bossier City, LA
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Bossier City for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 267 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Bossier City can cater to your needs.
Top 8 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Bossier City, LA
Reach for Recovery, LLC
1701 Old Minden Rd Suite 17F, Bossier City, LA 71111The addiction treatment center has received overwhelmingly positive reviews. Patients appreciate the friendly, professional, and welcoming staff who make them feel comfortable and cared for. The doctors, especially Dr. Tia Thomas and Dr. Regina Willis, are highly regarded for their dedication to patients' recovery and their genuine concern. The clinic is praised for its nonjudgmental atmosphere, attentive and understanding staff, and willingness to go above and beyond to help patients. Overall, the center is recommended as a great place to seek treatment and support for addiction.
- Quick and efficient service
- Professional and friendly staff
- Empathetic and caring doctors
- Nonjudgmental atmosphere
- Knowledgeable and helpful staff
- Convenient location
Fairfield Family Clinic
1860 Fairfield Ave, Shreveport, LA 71101The majority of the positive reviews for this addiction treatment center highlight the professionalism, care, and kindness of the doctors and staff. Patients appreciate the thoroughness and expertise of the doctors, as well as their willingness to address any concerns. Many reviewers commend the clinic for their caring and supportive approach, with some describing it as the best doctor's office they have ever been to. Despite occasional longer wait times, the staff is generally described as courteous and helpful.
- Based on the reviews, here are a few pros for the addiction treatment center:
- Professional and caring staff: Many reviewers mentioned that the staff at the center were caring, understanding, and went out of their way to help patients. They were described as responsive to patient needs and genuinely concerned about their well-being.
- Knowledgeable doctors: Reviewers mentioned that the doctors at the center were thorough, knowledgeable, and took the time to address any concerns or issues. They were praised for their professionalism and expertise.
- Timely care: While some reviewers mentioned longer wait times, overall, many others mentioned that the clinic made an effort to see patients in a timely manner and address their medical needs promptly.
- Please note that these pros are based on the review excerpts provided and may not capture the entire range of experiences at the addiction treatment center. It's always recommended to conduct further research and consider individual needs when choosing a treatment center.
Center for Behavioral Health - Shreveport
1303 Line Ave Suite 600, Shreveport, LA 71101The positive reviews about the addiction treatment center highlight the helpful and caring staff, supportive counselors, and the positive impact the center has had on their lives. They appreciate the resources and tools provided to cope with addiction, as well as the sense of security and opportunities for a better future. The fast service, great nurses, and ability to keep families together are also mentioned as positive aspects of the center.
- The staff is friendly and caring, showing genuine concern for the recovery of the patients.
- The doctors and counselors are attentive and provide necessary resources and tools to help cope with addiction.
- The clinic has been a positive and supportive environment for many individuals struggling with addiction, offering a chance for a better and healthier life.
AppleGate Recovery Bossier City
1605 Benton Rd Suite D, Bossier City, LA 71111Positive reviews about the addiction treatment center mention improvements in staff members, such as Ms. Brandy Peacock, Ms. Paige, and Ms. Amelia, who make patients feel welcome and supported. The counselors at the center are highly praised for their dedication, personalized care, and willingness to provide one-on-one counseling to help patients through difficult times. The front desk staff is described as friendly and helpful, and the clinic is commended for its quick and efficient service.
- Friendly and welcoming staff: According to one review, the center has a great staff that makes patients feel welcome and comfortable. They are described as caring, devoted, and always willing to provide one-on-one counseling and support.
- Efficient and quick service: Multiple reviews mention that the clinic staff is quick and efficient, with short wait times. One review even states that the facility usually takes no more than ten minutes, unless you have a counseling session.
- Supportive and non-judgmental atmosphere: According to a positive review, the center does not judge patients and provides a supportive environment for recovery. The counselor and doctor are described as genuine, treating patients with respect and as friends rather than just addicts.
Active Recovery LLC
1505 Doctors Dr, Bossier City, LA 71111Active Recovery is praised for its excellent staff and program, with multiple success stories and positive experiences mentioned. The counselors and staff are supportive, encouraging, and inspirational, providing valuable skills and techniques for recovery. They have a strong reputation in the community and have been commended for their dedication to helping others.
- Strong track record of success stories
- Supportive and caring staff
- Provides valuable skills and techniques for recovery and bettering one's life
Shreveport Behavioral Health Clinic
1310 N Hearne Ave, Shreveport, LA 71107Positive reviews about the addiction treatment center highlight the friendly staff, caring physicians, and the effectiveness of the treatment. One reviewer mentions that they had a positive experience with their therapist in the past and are signing up for treatment again. Another reviewer emphasizes the importance of speaking up if a medication is not working and recommends being proactive in one's own treatment.
- Good groups and one-on-one counseling sessions.
- Friendly staff who meet the needs of the patients.
- Dr. Susano is caring and informative about mental health.
CADA Bossier Treatment Center
1525 Fullilove Dr, Bossier City, LA 71112The positive reviews about the addiction treatment center highlight the helpful staff, supportive environment, and life-changing experiences. Reviewers express gratitude for the tools and foundation they received, noting that the facility cares about the patients and their recovery journeys. Some also appreciate the outside programs and peer support team. Overall, the center is praised for its ability to help individuals struggling with addiction.
- Supportive staff and peer group
- Life-changing experience for many individuals
- Provides tools for staying sober and starting a new life
- Outside programs like parenting and low-key are helpful
- Staff cares about the clients and their well-being
- Gives clients the tools they need to lead a successful life after treatment
- Success stories of individuals who have been helped by the center
- Offers outpatient programs and volunteer opportunities for continued support and giving back
- Effective treatment for addiction, as reported by clients
1711 Tulane Ave, Shreveport, LA 71103People appreciate the atmosphere and the historic feel of the building, which creates a sense of recovery and comfort. The center is praised for its association with Alcoholics Anonymous and the positive impact that it has on those seeking treatment. Overall, the facility is highly regarded as one of the best in terms of addiction treatment.
- Historic atmosphere: Some reviewers appreciate the center's vintage charm and describe it as an AA inspired club house with a significant history.
- Strong recovery community: Several reviews mention the abundance of recovery within the center's walls, indicating a supportive environment for individuals seeking substance abuse rehabilitation.
- Overall positive experience: One reviewer states that this is one of the best addiction treatment centers they have ever been to, implying a high level of satisfaction with the services provided.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started