Suboxone Centers Near Abingdon, MD
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 114 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 5145 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Abingdon. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 13 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Abingdon, MD
Suboxone Clinic Baltimore - MD MATT
10220 S Dolfield Rd #106, Owings Mills, MD 21117, United States
This Suboxone treatment center is praised for its friendly, non-judgmental staff who make patients feel comfortable. Patients appreciate the excellent customer service, quick scheduling, compassionate approach and overall professionalism. Many reviewers thank the caring, helpful staff, saying the center has been key to their recovery.
- Same-day appointments: Multiple reviews mention being seen on the same day, indicating that the center is efficient in accommodating patients and offering prompt care.
- Friendly and non-judgmental staff: The front desk and medical staff are consistently praised for their friendly, understanding, and supportive approach towards patients. They create a comfortable and non-judgmental environment, making patients feel welcomed and respected.
- Compassionate and caring treatment: The staff is described as compassionate, caring, and willing to go above and beyond to help patients. They take the time to listen to patients' concerns, provide thorough explanations, and offer support throughout the treatment process. This personalized approach is appreciated by many individuals seeking treatment.
The Epec Clinic - Suboxone Doctor
9110 Philadelphia Rd Suite 210, Rosedale, MD 21237, United States
The Suboxone treatment center receives excellent reviews for its caring, professional staff and welcoming atmosphere. Patients particularly appreciate Nurse Practitioner Hutton. They praise the efficient service and friendly environment. Overall, patients highly recommend the clinic for Suboxone maintenance and healthcare.
- Caring and understanding staff: Many reviewers mentioned that the staff, including the receptionist and Nurse Practitioner Hutton, were caring, understanding, and provided excellent service. They were described as helpful, kind, and patient.
- Prompt appointments and accommodating schedule: Reviewers appreciated that the clinic was able to provide them with appointments quickly, even on short notice. Some mentioned that the staff worked them into the schedule and got them in within 15 minutes. This promptness was highly valued by the reviewers.
- Friendly and welcoming atmosphere: Multiple reviewers highlighted the friendliness and welcoming nature of the clinic. They mentioned being greeted with a smile, feeling at ease, and experiencing a positive atmosphere. The staff was described as polite, professional, and creating a comfortable environment for patients.
40 S Dundalk Ave #400, Dundalk, MD 21222
The majority of reviews for this Suboxone treatment center praise the caring and supportive staff for ensuring patient comfort and success in recovery. Patients appreciate the respectful, non-judgmental environment, efficient service, and professional demeanor. While some concerns were raised about occasional longer wait times for medications, most reviews show a high level of satisfaction.
- The doctors and staff are described as the nicest and most sincere, treating everyone the same regardless of their background.
- The clinic goes above and beyond to ensure the comfort and success of their patients, providing all the necessary support and resources.
- The staff is friendly, understanding, and nonjudgmental, creating a safe and supportive environment for recovery.
Veni Vidi Vici Treatment Services
4B North Ave Suite 302, Bel Air, MD 21014, United States
The Suboxone treatment center Veni Vidi Vici gets great reviews for its caring, respectful staff who aid patients' recovery. Patients like the clean, well-run facility and extra services like group therapy and transportation help.
- The staff is kind, friendly, and genuinely involved in the recovery process.
- The facility is clean and well-managed, creating a calm and supportive ambiance.
- The program offers comprehensive services, including individual counseling, group therapy, and medication, providing holistic treatment for opioid addiction.
Bel Air Recovery Center
2014 S Tollgate Rd Suite 106, Bel Air, MD 21015, United States
The Bel Air Recovery Center is praised for its exceptional staff and personalized care. Patients feel respected and valued as the staff compassionately responds to their needs. The center is professional, prompt, and welcoming.
- No long lines, feels like checking in at a doctor's office
- Genuine and caring staff that prioritize patient wellbeing
- Family-friendly environment with a play area for children
MedMark Treatment Centers Essex
8909 Kelso Dr, Essex, MD 21221, United States
Overall, reviews of the Suboxone treatment center are largely positive, describing it as clean and hassle-free, with caring, supportive staff. Patients appreciate the counselors and group sessions. There are minor complaints about slow nurses and occasional gossip, but the center is still recommended for those committed to recovery.
- Clean and hassle-free treatment center.
- Caring and understanding staff who go above and beyond to support patients in their recovery.
- Compassionate and knowledgeable counselors who provide personalized care and support.
Riverside Treatment Services Edgewood
2205 Pulaski Hwy, Edgewood, MD 21040, United States
This Suboxone treatment center in Harford County has a compassionate and understanding staff who treat patients as individuals, not just addicts. Many say the program has helped save their lives. Patients feel supported and valued. The clinic is praised for its friendly, helpful staff and consistently excellent service.
- Compassionate and understanding staff: Multiple reviews mention how the staff at this Suboxone treatment center are kind, understanding, and treat patients with respect and dignity.
- Personalized treatment approach: Reviewers appreciate that they are treated as individuals and not just another addict. The staff takes the time to understand each patient's specific needs and provide personalized care.
- Friendly and welcoming environment: The center is praised for having a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, creating a positive and supportive space for patients on their recovery journey.
Suboxone Clinic of White Marsh and Perry Hall
9533 Belair Rd Suite 201, Nottingham, MD 21236, United States
This Suboxone treatment center has received very positive reviews. Patients describe the staff as caring and helpful, and credit the center with transforming their lives. While some noted possible appointment wait times, reviewers overwhelmingly recommend this professional and friendly clinic.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is caring and genuinely focused on the well-being of their patients.
- The environment is professional and the staff is friendly, creating a positive atmosphere for treatment.
- The front desk service is outstanding, providing helpful and polite assistance to patients.
Serenity Health LLC
780 W Bel Air Ave B, Aberdeen, MD 21001
The Suboxone treatment center receives high praise from reviewers for its helpful and effective staff members and counselors. The center offers a variety of group treatment options and is described as a great place. One reviewer credits the program with saving their life.
- Excellent staff: Reviewers consistently praise the counselors and staff members, specifically mentioning individuals like Josh, Beth, Stephanie, Nancy, Linda, and the owner. This indicates that the personnel at the center are dedicated and effective in supporting patients.
- Wide range of group options: The center offers a variety of group sessions to choose from. This flexibility allows patients to find a group that suits their needs and preferences, enhancing their treatment experience.
- Lifesaving program: The outpatient program at this center has been instrumental in helping reviewers stay clean and improve their lives. This suggests that the program is effective in combating opioid addiction and provides the necessary resources for successful recovery.
Suboxone Clinic Dundalk - MD MATT
1050 North Point Rd #203, Baltimore, MD 21224, United States
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring, supportive, and attentive staff. Reviewers describe the facility as clean, professional, and efficient, with minimal wait times. They highly recommend the center to those seeking help for opioid addiction.
- Friendly and caring staff
- Clean and comfortable atmosphere
- Quick service with minimal wait times
Dr. Christalene L. Saldanha, MD
2021A Old Emmorton Rd Suite 214, Bel Air, MD 21015, United States
Dr. Saldanha and her team provide caring, personalized and effective Suboxone treatment for addiction.
- Dr. Saldanha and her team are friendly, welcoming, and genuinely caring towards their patients.
- Dr. Saldanha takes her time with each patient, listens to their concerns, and provides personalized treatment plans.
- The staff at the center is compassionate, non-judgmental, and remembers details about patients' lives.
2012 S Tollgate Rd Suit 207, Bel Air, MD 21015, United States
The reviews praise Kelly, the NP, for being organized, knowledgeable, and caring. Patients also appreciate Dr. Arene and her staff's kindness, compassion, and effectiveness in addressing medical issues. There are a couple minor complaints about staff turnover and communication difficulties.
- The NP, Kelly, receives high praise from multiple reviewers for being organized, knowledgeable, and caring towards patients. She is considered the best NP or PA at the center.
- The staff, including Nav and Katie, are consistently mentioned as helpful, polite, and going above and beyond to assist patients. They create a welcoming environment and provide excellent customer service.
- Dr. Arene is highly regarded for her skills, knowledge, and ability to provide effective treatment. She is commended for her work in treating migraines, rotator cuff injuries, and chronic pain, and for her specialty in brain injury medicine.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started