Suboxone Centers Near Glen Burnie, MD
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 93 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 4999 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Glen Burnie. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Glen Burnie, MD
Suboxone Clinic Baltimore - MD MATT
10220 S Dolfield Rd #106, Owings Mills, MD 21117
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for its caring and compassionate approach to treating opioid addiction. Patients describe the friendly, supportive staff as making them feel comfortable and at home. The office promptly schedules appointments and responds to inquiries.
- Same-day appointments: Multiple reviewers mentioned being able to get seen on the same day, which indicates that the center provides prompt and efficient service.
- Friendly and supportive staff: Reviewers consistently praised the staff for being non-judgmental, understanding, and supportive. They mentioned feeling comfortable and welcomed, and appreciated the caring and compassionate approach of the staff.
- Excellent communication and responsiveness: Reviewers mentioned that the staff was quick to respond to calls and inquiries, and expressed satisfaction with the level of communication from the center. This indicates that the center values good communication with their patients and prioritizes responsiveness.
Health Releaf - Glen Burnie
1406-B Crain Hwy #304, Glen Burnie, MD 21061
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring and knowledgeable providers, including Dr. Shannon Martin. Patients describe the friendly and dedicated staff as helping create a welcoming and comfortable environment. The center comes highly recommended for its compassionate, quality care.
- The providers are friendly, caring, and go out of their way to help their patients.
- The staff is welcoming, compassionate, and dedicated to providing excellent care.
- The office is inviting and decorated pleasingly, creating a comfortable environment for patients.
BrightWell Health Addiction & Recovery Outpatient Care
7310 Ritchie Hwy, Glen Burnie, MD 21061
Patients love Dr. Fuller and his caring, passionate staff at the Suboxone treatment center. They genuinely want to help addicts recover in a clean, well-organized office with reasonable wait times. Patients appreciate the welcoming atmosphere and highly recommend this treatment center.
- Dr. Fuller and his staff are extremely passionate, caring, and dedicated to helping patients recover from addiction.
- The office is clean and efficiently run, with friendly and knowledgeable staff members.
- Patients feel welcomed and comfortable, and appreciate the compassionate and understanding approach of Dr. Fuller and his team.
The Epec Clinic - Suboxone Doctor
9110 Philadelphia Rd Suite 210, Rosedale, MD 21237
The reviews praise the caring, understanding staff at the EPEC Clinic, highlighting NP Hutton and Denise. Patients describe the Suboxone treatment center as friendly, welcoming and efficient, with short wait times. Overall, reviewers highly recommend the clinic for Suboxone treatment and other healthcare needs.
- Prompt and caring service: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center, particularly Nurse Practitioner Hutton, were able to accommodate patients quickly and provided caring and understanding support.
- Friendly and welcoming staff: Many reviews highlight the friendliness and kindness of the staff at the center. Patients felt welcomed and appreciated the warm atmosphere, which made them comfortable during their visits.
- Professional and knowledgeable staff: Several reviews mention that the staff at the center, including Nurse Practitioner Hutton and the receptionist, were professional, knowledgeable, and addressed all the patients' needs and concerns. Patients felt well taken care of by the competent staff.
40 S Dundalk Ave #400, Dundalk, MD 21222
The Suboxone treatment center at MATClinic in Dundalk, MD is highly recommended by patients for its caring, sincere doctors and staff who are dedicated to helping people succeed in recovery. Patients describe the staff as professional, understanding and energetic. While some patients have noted occasional longer medication wait times, the clinic is overwhelmingly praised for its respectful, helpful approach.
- The doctors and staff are described as the nicest and most sincere group, treating everyone the same regardless of their background.
- The staff is understanding, available, and eager to help, ensuring that patients' concerns are taken care of promptly.
- The clinic is commended for its professionalism, positive energy, and caring approach, making patients feel unashamed and supported in their recovery journey.
Silverman Treatment Solutions
8930 Stanford Blvd Suite M 100, Columbia, MD 21045
Silverman Treatment Solutions provides quality care and support for those struggling with opioid addiction. Patients praise the dedicated staff, welcoming environment, and professional treatment. While some issues with front desk staff have been noted, the facility is overall commended for its knowledgeable team and respectful approach.
- The staff at Silverman Treatment Solutions is highly praised for their caring approach, with counselors, nursing staff, and the doctor all being described as understanding and supportive.
- The treatment center is commended for its efficient service, with no long wait times reported and most patients being in and out in less than five minutes.
- The facility is described as clean and professional, with a staff that treats clients with dignity and respect.
Ejal Health Services
7229 Ritchie Hwy, Glen Burnie, MD 21061
The Suboxone treatment center received very positive reviews. Patients praised the caring, supportive staff and the effective program that aids recovery through medication and counseling. The welcoming, clean environment also received positive feedback.
- Professional and friendly staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at this Suboxone treatment center is professional, friendly, and treats patients with respect. This creates a positive and supportive environment for individuals seeking addiction recovery.
- Caring counselors: Many reviewers highlight their positive experiences with their counselors, stating that they genuinely care about their recovery and provide personalized attention and support. This individualized approach contributes to the success of the program.
- Flexible program: One review specifically mentions a "gas and go" program, indicating flexibility in the dosing process. This flexibility, along with the absence of mandatory group sessions, may appeal to individuals who prefer a more self-directed approach to their recovery journey.
107 MD-436 #12, Annapolis, MD 21401
Patients have expressed great satisfaction with this Suboxone treatment center. They praise the friendly and professional staff, clean facility, and effective treatment program. The center earns high marks for its accommodating approach and commitment to supporting patients' recovery journeys.
- Efficient and timely appointments with minimal wait time for prescriptions.
- Immaculate office with polite and professional staff who go above and beyond to assist patients, even helping those with hearing impairments find local meetings.
We Care Arundel Health Services
13 Aquahart Rd A, Glen Burnie, MD 21061
The Suboxone treatment center receives mixed reviews. Patients appreciate the caring nurses, but some counselors get poor reviews. The center offers flexible scheduling, though details on treatment quality are limited.
- The nurses at the center are highly praised and known for their exceptional care and attention to patients.
- The staff, including the head nurse Diane, are compassionate and innovative, making the detox process as comfortable as possible.
- The center is accommodating and flexible with scheduling, prioritizing the needs of the patients.
601 7th St #304, Laurel, MD 20707
This Suboxone treatment center is praised by patients for its kind, professional, and helpful staff. The environment is clean, private, and supportive. Patients say the staff goes above and beyond to provide access to medication, even when difficult. Patients highly recommend this center for its exceptional service and positive impact.
- Friendly and compassionate staff: Many reviewers mentioned the staff being kind, helpful, and supportive. They specifically mentioned individuals like Dan, Lauren, and Dr. Baird.
- Excellent customer service: Reviewers experienced exceptional service, with staff going above and beyond to ensure their needs were met. This included making extra efforts to secure medication and providing temporary supplies when necessary.
- Comfortable and clean environment: The clinic was described as clean and nice, making patients feel comfortable during their visits. Reviewers appreciated the private and confidential nature of the facility.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started