Suboxone Centers Near Towson, MD
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 94 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 4851 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Towson. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 8 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Towson, MD
Suboxone Clinic Baltimore - MD MATT
10220 S Dolfield Rd #106, Owings Mills, MD 21117
The Suboxone treatment center receives highly positive reviews for its friendly, non-judgmental staff, quick appointments, and supportive, caring environment. Patients describe the compassionate, dedicated staff as instrumental in their recovery journeys, with one reviewer calling the experience life-changing. The professional staff's willingness to address any issues earns them high praise.
- Same-day appointments: Several reviewers mentioned being able to get an appointment on the same day, highlighting the convenience and promptness of the center's services.
- Friendly and supportive staff: Many reviewers praised the staff for being non-judgmental, supportive, and making them feel comfortable. The staff was described as caring, understanding, and compassionate, creating a welcoming and positive environment for patients.
- Comprehensive and personalized treatment: Several reviewers mentioned that the center offers more than just medication. They appreciate the counselors who engage in in-depth conversations and provide additional support services like resume and job interview training, showing a commitment to a comprehensive and tailored approach to treatment.
The Epec Clinic - Suboxone Doctor
9110 Philadelphia Rd Suite 210, Rosedale, MD 21237
The Suboxone treatment center at EPEC Clinic is highly recommended for its caring and understanding staff, quick appointments, professional service, and clean and welcoming atmosphere. Patients appreciate the friendly, efficient environment.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center, including the receptionist and Nurse Practitioner Hutton, are caring, understanding, and helpful in getting patients in for appointments and ensuring they have all their necessary medications.
- The center provides top-tier primary care services, with Nurse Practitioner Hutton focusing on addressing patients' individual issues and not just relying on computer systems.
- Patients appreciate the non-judgmental and supportive atmosphere at the center, where staff members like Denise greet visitors warmly and genuinely listen to their needs and concerns.
40 S Dundalk Ave #400, Dundalk, MD 21222
The majority of reviews for this Suboxone clinic are extremely positive, praising the caring and supportive staff. Patients describe the doctors and staff as sincere, kind, and understanding. Some reviews mention short wait times and a clean environment. There were a few comments about longer waits for pharmacy medications. Overall, the clinic comes highly recommended for compassionate opioid addiction treatment.
- The doctors and staff at this Suboxone treatment center are described as the nicest and most sincere group. They treat everyone, regardless of their background, the same and go above and beyond to ensure comfort and success in sobriety.
- The staff is highly regarded for being understanding, hospitable, and unashamed, making patients feel comfortable and unjudged.
- The clinic is praised for its professional and respectful staff, positive energy, and clean environment. Patients have quick and efficient visits.
Maryland Addiction Recovery Center
8600 Lasalle Rd #212, Towson, MD 21286
Multiple reviews praise MARC as a life-saving addiction treatment center with caring, dedicated staff who go above and beyond to help patients. The highly effective, individualized treatment programs focus on holistic healing, addressing addiction and mental health. Many credit MARC with their long-term sobriety and recommend it to others seeking addiction help.
- Staffed by caring and dedicated therapists who provide deep levels of support to patients, even in challenging circumstances.
- Offers a customized treatment approach that evolves with each individual's recovery, leading to sustainable, sober lives.
- Takes a multifaceted approach to addiction, addressing not just drugs and alcohol but also underlying mental health conditions, trauma, and family dynamics.
40 York Rd #201, Towson, MD 21204
The Suboxone treatment center has a highly praised outpatient rehab program with supportive, kind, professional, non-judgmental staff. Patients appreciate the staff's willingness to accommodate scheduling needs. The clinic provides a welcoming, family-like atmosphere that helps individuals seeking sobriety.
- Knowledgeable and professional staff who treat patients with respect and empathy.
- Multiple locations available for convenience.
- Friendly and helpful receptionists and counselors.
- Quick and efficient service.
- A program that provides a family-like atmosphere and supports patients in their recovery journey.
- Excellent communication and scheduling system.
- Life-changing program that helps patients regain control of their lives.
- Staff who are attentive, knowledgeable, and supportive.
- Clinic that is understanding and accommodating to individual needs.
- Reminder system that helps patients stay on track with appointments.
Suboxone Clinic of White Marsh and Perry Hall
9533 Belair Rd Suite 201, Nottingham, MD 21236
This Suboxone treatment center has a growing reputation for its caring staff and helpful, flexible service in a professional yet small office environment. It is highly recommended for those seeking help with opioid addiction.
- The staff at this center genuinely cares about the well-being and recovery of their patients.
- The center has a professional and friendly environment, with helpful and caring staff.
- They are flexible with scheduling and provide outstanding front desk service.
Suboxone Clinic Dundalk - MD MATT
1050 North Point Rd #203, Baltimore, MD 21224
The staff is praised for being caring and friendly. The office is clean and comfortable with minimal wait times. Services are seen as supportive and effective in helping people get their lives back. The center is highly recommended for opioid addiction treatment.
- Friendly and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center are friendly, caring, and treat patients like individuals. This can create a comfortable and supportive atmosphere for individuals seeking treatment for opioid addiction.
- Clean and professional environment: Reviewers consistently note that the treatment center has a clean, professional, and well-maintained office. This can contribute to a positive and comfortable experience for patients.
- Supportive services: Many reviews highlight the supportive services offered by the treatment center. These services have helped patients get their lives back on track and provide assistance in various areas of treatment.
Dr. Lee E. Gresser, MD
1001 Cromwell Bridge Rd, Towson, MD 21286
The Suboxone treatment center is highly regarded for its caring, dedicated staff who go above and beyond to ensure patients' well-being. Patients praise the high-quality care and flexible scheduling, with a willingness to accept new patients even during the pandemic.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center genuinely cares about the health and well-being of their patients, providing high-quality care and treatment.
- The doctors are easily accessible, even after hours, and flexible with scheduling appointments.
- Patients have reported positive life-changing experiences and improved overall well-being after receiving treatment from Dr. Gresser and his assistant Moe.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started