Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Bay City, MI
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Bay City for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 92 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Bay City can cater to your needs.
Top 8 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Bay City, MI
Recovery Unlimited Treatment
3169 Pierson Rd, Flint, MI 48504The addiction treatment center has received positive reviews for their understanding and efficiency in getting patients in and out of appointments. The staff, particularly Dr. Robinson, is highly praised for their respectful and supportive approach to clients' sobriety. The center is also commended for accommodating telehealth and finding ways to address situations.
- Convenient treatment options, including accommodating hours for those with work schedules.
- Supportive and respectful staff, particularly Dr. Robinson, who genuinely cares about the sobriety of his patients.
- Flexible scheduling and no waiting list for Suboxone treatment.
Victory Clinical Services
508 Shattuck Rd, Saginaw, MI 48604Positive reviews mention that the addiction treatment center was able to help individuals overcome their addiction and turn their lives around. The methadone program provided a sense of normalcy and allowed users to experience a life they thought they would never have again. The staff is commended for their patience and support in dealing with the challenges of addiction.
- The methadone program at this addiction treatment center has helped many individuals regain control of their lives and experience a sense of normalcy.
- The clinic is commended for having a caring and supportive staff, including counselors who go above and beyond to help their patients.
- The clinic is praised for providing a second chance to those struggling with addiction and is credited with saving lives.
DOT Caring Center Inc
6840 Midland Rd, Freeland, MI 48623The addiction treatment center has received positive reviews for its helpful and caring staff, with specific acknowledgement given to therapists Denise and Ken. The staff are described as kind, caring, and knowledgeable. Clients appreciate the support and hospitality provided by the center, and some found the program to be life-changing. However, there are mentions of occasional rude or careless behavior from staff, and communication issues among the staff and management have been noted.
- The staff at this addiction treatment center is highly praised for their care and compassion.
- Many reviewers mentioned that they felt supported and listened to by the staff and therapist at this center.
- The program at this center is reported to be effective and has successfully helped individuals in their recovery journey.
Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Center Bay City Outpatient
1106 Washington Ave, Bay City, MI 48708There is only one review available and it is not related to the addiction treatment center.
- The staff at the center are described as very nice.
- The treatment center has helped improve the condition of a vehicle.
Peer 360 Recovery Alliance
503 N Euclid Ave # 12, Bay City, MI 48706The Peer360 recovery meetings at this addiction treatment center are highly praised for their helpfulness in the recovery journey. Attendees appreciate the trained facilitators who create a safe and supportive environment. The emphasis on peer support and building a strong recovery community is well-liked, and the meetings' various times and locations make it convenient for attendees.
- Peer360 recovery meetings provide a safe and supportive environment for attendees to share their experiences and gain insight from others.
- The meetings offer convenient timing and location options, making it easy for individuals to find one that works with their schedule.
- The center promotes a sense of inclusivity and fun, with a focus on all recovery pathways and creating a strong recovery community.
Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Center Saginaw Outpatient
301 E Genesee Ave, Saginaw, MI 48607The positive reviews for this addiction treatment center highlight the compassionate and respectful staff who provide excellent care to patients. Patients appreciate the dedication and professionalism displayed by the employees, and they feel that their needs are prioritized and understood. Many reviewers speak highly of the overall treatment experience and recommend this center to others seeking help with substance abuse.
- The center provides substance abuse rehabilitation services.
- There are employees at the center.
Saginaw Odyssey House
127 N Weadock Ave, Saginaw, MI 48607The positive reviews about the addiction treatment center mention appreciation for the support received from the staff while staying at the facility.
- Supportive staff: Many reviewers mentioned the support they received from the staff members at the addiction treatment center, particularly mentioning the positive experiences with the ladies there. This implies that the center has a caring and supportive team.
- Positive atmosphere: Despite the negative aspects mentioned in the first review, one reviewer expressed gratitude for the support they received while at the center. This suggests that the overall atmosphere of the center may be positive and conducive to recovery.
Journey Counseling Center, LLC
4771 2 Mile Rd A, Bay City, MI 48706Patients consistently mention feeling welcomed and appreciated at this addiction treatment center.
- Welcoming atmosphere: The addiction treatment center has a reputation for making patients feel welcome and comfortable during their rehabilitation journey.
- Positive staff interaction: The staff members at the center are known for their friendly and supportive approach, which contributes to making patients feel valued and respected.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started