Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Saginaw, MI
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Saginaw for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 107 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Saginaw can cater to your needs.
Top 8 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Saginaw, MI
Recovery Unlimited Treatment
3169 Pierson Rd, Flint, MI 48504The addiction treatment center is praised for being understanding and accommodating with their scheduling, making it easier for individuals with jobs to attend appointments. The staff, especially Dr. Robinson, are commended for treating patients with respect and providing support for their sobriety journey. Many reviewers express gratitude for how the center has positively impacted their lives and how the staff genuinely care about their well-being.
- Convenient treatment options and flexible schedules
- Supportive and caring staff who treat clients with respect and understanding
Victory Clinical Services
508 Shattuck Rd, Saginaw, MI 48604Positive reviews about the addiction treatment center include praise for the methadone program, which helped individuals regain a sense of normalcy and confidence in life after years of struggling with addiction. The caring and supportive staff, including doctors and therapists, were highlighted as crucial to the success of the treatment. The clinic was also commended for providing a safe and non-judgmental space for pregnant addicts, with efforts made to accommodate their needs and help them make the best decisions for their children.
- Provides life-changing support for substance abuse recovery - Many users mentioned that this addiction treatment center helped them turn their lives around and provided the resources and support they needed to overcome their addiction.
- Caring and helpful staff - Several reviews highlighted the caring and attentive nature of the staff, emphasizing that they went above and beyond to provide support and guidance during the recovery process.
- Offers methadone program - Users praised the clinic's methadone program, stating that it made it possible for them to have a normal life again and helped them manage their addiction.
DOT Caring Center Inc
6840 Midland Rd, Freeland, MI 48623The positive reviews praise the staff and therapists at the addiction treatment center, expressing gratitude for their support and care. The reviewers mention gaining knowledge about addiction and feeling confident in their recovery journey. They also appreciate the kindness and hospitality of the staff.
- Caring and supportive staff: Multiple reviews mention the staff being compassionate, caring, and helpful. They are described as kind, understanding, and willing to listen.
- Life-changing experience: Many reviewers express gratitude for the positive impact the center had on their lives. They credit the program and therapists for helping them overcome addiction and gain valuable knowledge.
- Good food and amenities: One reviewer specifically mentions the quality of the food, while another mentions that the amenities are nice compared to some other facilities.
- Note: The information provided is based on the reviews and may not represent the overall experience or effectiveness of the addiction treatment center.
Holy Cross Services - Queen of Angels
3400 S Washington Rd, Saginaw, MI 48601The positive reviews for the addiction treatment center mention the helpfulness of the staff in assisting clients with their addictive tendencies. They also highlight the supportive atmosphere among residents and the counselor's effectiveness. Additionally, one review mentions the enjoyable activities provided outside of the treatment program and the quality of the food.
- The addiction treatment center helps individuals identify and reframe addictive tendencies, thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.
- The center provides a supportive and inclusive environment where clients help each other and build a sense of community.
- The staff, particularly one counselor named Rhonda, is praised for their support and effectiveness in guiding clients through the treatment program.
Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Center Bay City Outpatient
1106 Washington Ave, Bay City, MI 48708The addiction treatment center has received positive reviews about the staff being very nice and friendly. Additionally, one review mentions that the center has helped improve the quality of the individual's life after receiving treatment.
- Friendly staff: Reviewers mentioned that the staff at the addiction treatment center are very nice and friendly.
- Improved conditions: According to one reviewer, their vehicle ran better after using an after-market MAF sensor, suggesting that the center may offer effective treatment options.
Peer 360 Recovery Alliance
503 N Euclid Ave # 12, Bay City, MI 48706The Peer360 recovery meetings at this addiction treatment center are highly recommended by attendees for their helpfulness, supportive environment, and emphasis on peer support. The convenience of having meetings at different times and locations is appreciated. Additionally, the center is commended for its inclusivity and sense of community among attendees.
- Peer360 recovery meetings are incredibly helpful and create a safe and supportive environment for attendees to share their experiences and gain insight from others.
- The meetings are conveniently held at different times and locations, making it easy for individuals to find one that works with their schedule.
- The center promotes a sense of community and inclusivity, providing support for everyone regardless of their recovery pathway.
Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Center Saginaw Outpatient
301 E Genesee Ave, Saginaw, MI 48607Despite the negative review, many positive aspects of the addiction treatment center were highlighted. Patients praised the center for its respectful and compassionate staff who demonstrated understanding towards their struggles. The employees were considerate and provided valuable support throughout the rehabilitation process.
- Treatment program available for substance abuse rehabilitation.
- Offers forms and paperwork for patients to complete.
Saginaw Odyssey House
127 N Weadock Ave, Saginaw, MI 48607The positive reviews highlight the supportive atmosphere and appreciation for the staff at the addiction treatment center. The reviewers express gratitude for the help received during their time at the facility.
- Supportive staff: One review mentioned that they loved all the staff members at the addiction treatment center and appreciated the support they received during their stay.
- Positive interactions: Despite the negative experiences described in the first review, the second review expresses gratitude for the support received from the staff members. This suggests that there are positive interactions and supportive relationships within the center.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started