Suboxone Centers Near Jackson, MI
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 42 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 1541 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Jackson. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Jackson, MI
3300 Washtenaw Ave # 280, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
The majority of reviews for this Suboxone clinic are positive, with patients citing the convenience, supportive staff, and medical team. While some mentioned issues with drug testing and prescription transfers, most found the treatment helpful and effective.
- Online treatment: The center offers online addiction treatment, which is convenient for individuals who prefer to receive treatment from the comfort of their own home.
- Supportive staff: Patients appreciate the supportive and understanding staff at the center, including counselors and doctors who have personal experience with addiction themselves.
- Comprehensive resources: The program offers a variety of resources including courses, counseling services, and medication (Suboxone) to help individuals in their recovery journey.
All Opiates Detox
1848 Biddle Ave, Wyandotte, MI 48192
The Suboxone treatment center All Opiates Detox receives praise from reviewers for their compassionate and attentive staff, including Dr. George and medical assistants. Many credit the center for saving their lives and overcoming opioid addiction through rapid detox and vivitrol implants that minimize withdrawal and cravings.
- The staff at All Opiates Detox is highly professional, compassionate, and understanding. They provide individual attention and make themselves available before, during, and after the procedure.
- Dr. George, the main doctor at the center, is described as genuinely caring and goes out of his way to follow up with patients and make sure they are comfortable. He is knowledgeable and well-versed in treating opioid addiction.
- The rapid detox method used at the center has helped many patients successfully overcome their addiction with minimal cravings and withdrawal symptoms. It offers a fast and effective way to detox and start a drug-free life.
Advanced Rapid Detox
4777 Outer Drive E Conner Creek Hospital Unit 2 West, Detroit, MI 48234
The Suboxone treatment center, ARD, receives very positive reviews for its caring and supportive staff who make patients feel like family. Patients report major improvements after treatment like increased motivation, healthier relationships, and renewed enjoyment of life. The center is praised for effectively detoxing patients and providing ongoing support.
- The staff at the treatment center are described as awesome, caring, and compassionate.
- The Suboxone treatment has been effective in helping individuals become physically dependent-free and start their recovery journey.
- The center provides comprehensive care, including detox, support, and follow-up, with staff who genuinely care about the well-being of their patients.
Pacific Substance Abuse Assessments & Treatment Services
3425 Francis St, Jackson, MI 49203
The majority of reviews praise this clinic for its excellent substance abuse assessment services, particularly for driver's license reinstatement cases. Clients commend the staff, especially counselor Kiernan Gamel, for being patient, understanding and professional. The clinic is also praised for its quick responses, helpfulness and professionalism. Attorneys highly recommend it for its reliability in license restoration hearings.
- Highly recommended for driver's license reinstatement cases: Kiernan and the Pacific Group are praised for their evaluation services, which are helpful in winning cases and providing the necessary information for appeals processes.
- Excellent customer service: Clients express their gratitude for the comfortable and welcoming atmosphere, as well as the clear and timely communication throughout the process.
- Professionalism and reliability: Attorneys who specialize in license restoration consistently refer their clients to Pacific Substance Abuse for assessments, as the center's recommendations are viewed as reliable by hearing officers and judges.
Western Michigan Comprehensive Treatment Center
3584 Fairlanes Ave SW STE 2, Grandville, MI 49418
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its friendly, helpful staff and for going above and beyond to support those struggling with opioid addiction. Users describe it as a clean, safe, and dignified environment focused on recovery.
- Friendly and caring staff: Many reviews mention that the staff at this Suboxone treatment center are friendly, helpful, and truly care about their patients' recovery. They are described as respectful, non-judgmental, and treating patients with dignity.
- Effective treatment and support: Several reviewers mention that they have received more help and support from this treatment center in a few months than they did in years at other facilities. They also mention that this center has helped save lives and provided the strength to move on and make positive changes.
- Clean and professional environment: The treatment center is described as clean, safe, and private by multiple reviewers, highlighting the importance of a well-maintained environment for recovery. Additionally, the dosing process is mentioned as quick and efficient.
Recovery Mobile Clinic
4450 Duck Lake Rd N, Highland Charter Twp, MI 48356
The Suboxone treatment center received excellent reviews for its convenient mobile clinic and caring, professional staff who made receiving treatment for opioid addiction easy and comfortable. Patients praised the friendly, prompt, and informative nurses. The clinic was highly recommended overall.
- Excellent and caring nurses who provide top-notch service.
- Convenient mobile clinic that accommodates special requests, such as administering vaccines in the car.
- Fast, easy, and comfortable COVID testing and vaccination experiences with professional and personable staff.
1620 44th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49508
The Suboxone treatment center received very positive reviews. Users appreciated the clean, orderly environment and respectful staff. The counselors were described as excellent - invested in each patient's treatment and focused on their overall well-being. The facility itself was fresh, clean and an upgrade. Overall the program was seen as life-saving and highly effective for those committed to ending opioid addiction.
- Organized and Respectful: The center is praised for its orderly operations, preventing conflicts and treating people with respect.
- Clean and Upgraded Facility: The new office is described as fresh, clean, and a significant improvement over the previous location.
- Supportive Staff: The center's counselors and employees are commended for their dedication and commitment to helping individuals battling opioid addiction. They are described as caring, helpful, and invested in their patients' well-being.
Ann Arbor Comprehensive Treatment Center
522 S Maple Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
The reviewers appreciate the friendly, caring staff who create a welcoming atmosphere and support patient recovery at the Suboxone treatment center.
- Friendly and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center are friendly, caring, and genuinely invested in the recovery of their patients. This creates a positive and supportive atmosphere for individuals seeking treatment.
- Effective treatment: Several reviews highlight the positive impact of the Suboxone treatment received at this center. Patients mention that the program has helped them regain control of their lives and maintain sobriety for extended periods. The effectiveness of the treatment is seen as a significant pro.
- Good communication and support: Reviewers appreciate the clinic's responsiveness and effort to ensure their needs are met. They mention that the clinic returns calls promptly, verifies information, and makes sure patients receive their doses. This level of communication and support is considered a positive aspect of the center.
27550 Joy Rd, Livonia, MI 48150
The reviewers praised the Suboxone treatment center's staff as wonderful, helpful and knowledgeable. They had positive experiences and did not report any issues.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Many reviewers mention the excellent service they received from the team at this Suboxone treatment center. The staff is described as wonderful and great, emphasizing that they have had positive experiences and feel well taken care of during their visits.
- No issues encountered: Another positive aspect highlighted by reviewers is that they have never experienced any problems when visiting this center. This suggests that the facility runs smoothly, and users can expect a hassle-free experience when seeking Suboxone treatment.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started