Suboxone Centers Near Cambridge, MN
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 54 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 1512 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Cambridge. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Cambridge, MN
Dr. Alfonso Morales
821 Raymond Ave #230, St Paul, MN 55114
Patients have given glowing reviews of the Suboxone treatment center, praising the compassionate and friendly staff who listen, understand needs, and provide effective pain management through personalized care and attention.
- Dedicated and compassionate staff: The staff members at the Suboxone treatment center are described as first class, friendly, and dedicated to providing excellent care. They treat patients with compassion and professionalism, making them feel at ease and understood.
- Effective pain management: Dr. Morales and his team are praised for their ability to relieve pain and improve the quality of life for patients. They actively listen to patients' concerns and work with them to find the best treatment options, rather than simply prescribing medications without consideration.
- Patient-centered care: The clinic is commended for its patient-centered approach, where doctors take the time to understand patients' unique situations and provide personalized treatment plans. This individualized approach helps patients feel heard and valued, ultimately leading to better outcomes.
Better Outlook MN
625 Hayward Ave N, Oakdale, MN 55128
The Suboxone treatment center at Better Outlook is highly recommended for its respectful and competent staff, hospitality, psychiatric care, flexibility, and holistic approach. Reviewers praise Better Outlook's treatment of mental health issues.
- The staff at Better Outlook are highly respectful, competent, and go above and beyond to provide excellent psychiatric care.
- The clinic offers a holistic approach to treatment, treating the whole person and being willing to think outside of the box.
- The providers are flexible, professional, and reliable, offering great medication management for all ages.
17305 Meadow Creek Ln, Pine City, MN 55063
Meadow Creek has received positive reviews from patients who credit the staff for helping them achieve sobriety through a supportive atmosphere, personalized mental health care, an effective treatment program, and a sense of community.
- Great staff and program: The reviewers consistently praise the staff at Meadow Creek, stating that they are helpful, caring, and professional. They also mention that the program provided by the center is effective in helping them achieve sobriety.
- Long-term recovery success: Multiple reviewers mention that Meadow Creek has had a significant positive impact on their lives and that they have remained sober for a substantial amount of time. This indicates that the center is successful in facilitating long-term recovery.
- Supportive environment: Reviewers highlight the supportive and welcoming atmosphere at Meadow Creek. They mention that the staff members become like family, providing excellent support and care during the treatment process.
MATC Addiction Medicine and Mental Health Care
3805 N Washington Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55412
Patients describe this Suboxone clinic as a caring, compassionate second family that provides life-saving treatment. Dr. Anne Pylkas earns exceptional praise for going above and beyond for her patients.
- The clinic has a compassionate and supportive staff who go above and beyond to ensure patients' needs are met.
- Dr. Anne Pylkas is highly recommended for her knowledge, accommodation, and genuine care for her patients.
- Patients feel like they are part of a family at Sage Prairie and credit the staff for their successful recovery journeys.
St. Paul Metro Treatment Center
2311 Woodbridge St, Roseville, MN 55113
The reviews for this Suboxone treatment center are very positive overall. Patients frequently praise the caring and dedicated staff, personalized treatment plans, and relaxed environment. The center helps many individuals effectively treat their opioid addictions and get their lives back on track. A couple minor concerns are a lack of flexibility for full-time workers and some cravings early on. But patients highly recommend this treatment center for those struggling with opioid addiction.
- Friendly and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention the staff at the Suboxone treatment center being kind, caring, and dedicated to helping patients. Reviewers appreciate the personalized care and attention they receive from the counselors, nurses, and administrative staff.
- Relaxed and welcoming atmosphere: Many reviewers mention that the clinic has a relaxed and comfortable environment, which helps patients feel at ease during their visits. The smaller size of the clinic is also highlighted as a positive aspect, as it ensures shorter wait times.
- Effective treatment: Several reviewers mention that the treatment they received at the center has been successful in helping them overcome their addiction and maintain sobriety. The use of medications like Suboxone and methadone is praised for alleviating withdrawal symptoms and cravings, making the recovery process more manageable.
Nystrom & Associates, Ltd. - Cambridge
817 Main St N, Cambridge, MN 55008
Nystrom and Associates provides effective opioid addiction treatment with Suboxone. Patients report feeling great with significant improvements to sleep and well-being. The center is praised for its caring, supportive staff, especially with teenagers. The knowledgeable, kind providers go above and beyond to deliver top-notch mental healthcare.
- Sleep therapy: The center offers effective sleep therapy, helping patients improve their sleep patterns and quality of rest.
- Personalized treatment: The staff works hard to find the best treatment for each individual, ensuring a personalized approach to opioid addiction recovery.
- Teen-friendly: The center is highly recommended for teenagers, providing excellent therapy services for younger patients.
11400 Julianne Ave N, Stillwater, MN 55082
The Suboxone treatment center receives mostly positive reviews. Patients find the staff helpful and caring. The food quality is praised. Some reviewers suggest small improvements like more staffing, longer stays, and TV channels, yet still recommend it as an excellent recovery option.
- The staff at the center is described as amazing, caring, and professional. They genuinely care about the patients and provide excellent support throughout the treatment process.
- The food at the center is consistently praised as phenomenal and magnificent, ensuring that patients have a positive and enjoyable dining experience during their stay.
- The center offers a range of activities and programs that help individuals clean up and stay sober. The therapists and counselors are highly regarded, with specific mention of a therapist named Warren who is described as the best.
311 Spruce St, St Paul, MN 55101
The Suboxone treatment center in St. Paul has a caring, friendly staff that provides professional, non-judgmental care. Patients appreciate the welcoming, positive atmosphere and personal attention from the staff. The center comes highly recommended by those who have had negative experiences elsewhere.
- Caring staff that provide help and support to patients.
- Professional clinic with friendly nurses and non-judgmental staff.
- Excellent customer service and welcoming atmosphere.
Alliance Wellness Methadone Clinic Bloomington
8040 Old Cedar Ave S #100, Bloomington, MN 55425
The Suboxone treatment center has been praised for its kind and non-judgmental counselors, ability to make recovery feel comfortable, fast service, and stabilizing patients. Many credit the clinic for their sobriety.
- Friendly and Professional Staff: The clinic has a kind and easy-to-get-along-with staff, including counselors who are non-judgmental and easy to talk to.
- Efficient and Fast Service: The clinic offers fast service with minimal waiting time, ensuring a quick and convenient experience for patients.
- Successful Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program: The clinic has helped individuals achieve sobriety and maintain stable recovery through their MAT program.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started