Suboxone Centers Near Hastings, MN
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 73 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 9098 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Hastings. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Hastings, MN
Valley Medical & Wellness
1789 Woodlane Dr # A, Woodbury, MN 55125
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its friendly and efficient staff, convenient online services, and successful treatment results. While some reviewers note delayed test results and website issues, most recommend the center for its quick and easy COVID-19 and flu testing.
- Friendly and efficient staff who are helpful in resolving any issues or questions.
- Easy and quick registration and testing process, saving time for the patients.
- Quick turnaround time for test results, with results available on the same day for most patients.
Valhalla Place Woodbury
6043 Hudson Rd, Woodbury, MN 55125
Valhalla is highly recommended for effectively treating opioid addiction with Suboxone. Reviewers describe the caring, patient, and knowledgeable staff as providing the best possible outcome for each patient. One reviewer did have an issue with the Woodbury location's billing office.
- Effectively treats addiction to heroin using Suboxone.
- Knowledgeable and caring staff that work closely with patients for the best outcomes.
- Friendly and helpful front desk and nursing staff.
Dr. Alfonso Morales
821 Raymond Ave #230, St Paul, MN 55114
The Suboxone treatment center has received praise for its compassionate, non-judgmental staff and focus on personalized care beyond just prescribing medications.
- The staff and doctors at this Suboxone treatment center are praised for their compassion and professionalism, making patients feel comfortable and understood.
- Many reviewers highlight the attentive and attentive nature of the doctors, who take the time to listen to patient concerns and work with them to find an effective treatment plan.
- The clinic is highly regarded for its ability to successfully diagnose and address underlying health issues, even when other doctors have failed to do so. Patients feel that they are truly cared for and that their well-being is a priority.
St. Paul Metro Treatment Center
2311 Woodbridge St, Roseville, MN 55113
The Suboxone treatment center has received positive feedback for its caring staff and clean, safe facility. Patients appreciate the individualized treatment plans and focus on sobriety and health.
- The staff at St. Paul Metro Treatment Center is highly praised for their caring and individualized approach. Patients feel like they are treated as individuals and not just numbers, with staff members going out of their way to help and show respect.
- The clinic is known for its relaxed and non-clinical atmosphere, creating a comfortable environment for patients. The counselors and doctors prioritize not only sobriety but also mental and overall health, making sure to address any pain problems as well.
- The center is highly regarded for its dedicated and efficient staff, including nurses and administrative personnel who go above and beyond to provide smooth experiences for the patients. The counselors are also recognized for their commitment and understanding, with specific mention of one counselor, Frank, who is recommended with the highest regards.
332 Minnesota St w1260, St Paul, MN 55101
Alltyr Clinic provides integrated mental health and medication treatment with compassionate, respectful staff. Patients praise the reasonable costs, personalized care, and lifesaving services.
- Highly-respected and experienced staff: Alltyr Clinic is led by Dr. Willenbring, a well-known and respected figure in addiction medicine. Patients appreciate his expertise and the integrated mental health/suboxone approach offered at the clinic.
- Reasonable and affordable services: Alltyr Clinic provides evidence-based therapeutic services at a reasonable cost, making it an affordable option for patients. The clinic's group appointments are priced approximately at $150, and individual appointments may cost slightly more.
- Personalized and compassionate care: Patients at Alltyr Clinic report being treated with respect and dignity, with no judgment or condescension from the doctors and staff. They emphasize that the clinic provides real help for a deadly disease and ensures that patients receive the assistance they need.
MATC Addiction Medicine and Mental Health Care
3805 N Washington Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55412
The Suboxone treatment center Sage Prairie is highly recommended for its compassionate and dedicated staff, excellent patient care, clean and nice facility, and outpatient addiction medicine services.
- The staff at the center, particularly Lisa and Mary Jane, are highly regarded for their exceptional support and compassion. They go above and beyond to ensure that patients have everything they need and are treated with kindness and understanding.
- Dr. Anne Pylkas and her team are highly knowledgeable, accommodating, and compassionate. They provide exceptional care and have been praised for going beyond expectations to support patients and their families.
- The staff at Sage Prairie, including Marcus, Katie, Andrea, Lindsey, Emily Brunner, and others, are dedicated to the success of their patients. They are described as caring, non-judgmental, and instrumental in helping individuals achieve and maintain their sobriety.
311 Spruce St, St Paul, MN 55101
The Suboxone treatment center in St. Paul has received very positive reviews. Patients appreciated the caring, non-judgmental support from the friendly staff. Many felt this clinic was better than others they had tried and were grateful for the help with their recovery.
- Caring and friendly staff: Multiple reviews mention the caring and friendly nature of the staff at the Suboxone treatment center. This indicates a supportive and welcoming environment for patients seeking help.
- No judgment: According to one review, there is no judgment from the staff or other patients at the center. This suggests a non-judgmental and accepting atmosphere, which is important for individuals struggling with addiction.
- Efficient and prompt service: One review mentions not having to wait in line to receive medication, indicating efficient and organized service at the center. This is a positive aspect for patients who want prompt and convenient treatment.
Addiction Health Center
1983 Sloan Pl Suite 16, Maplewood, MN 55117
The AHC Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for its caring, non-judgmental staff who work to assist clients on their recovery journey in a welcoming environment. However, one reviewer expressed concern over the owner's motivations.
- The staff genuinely cares about the clients and treats them with respect, without judgment or bias.
- The center is willing to work with clients to help them reintegrate into the workforce.
- The staff is helpful, knowledgeable, and creates a great and happy environment.
11400 Julianne Ave N, Stillwater, MN 55082
The Suboxone treatment center provides a positive experience with dedicated staff and an effective addiction program, though some note dated dorms and limited TV access.
- Staff members are described as amazing, helpful, and caring.
- The food provided at the center is excellent and highly praised.
- The program and staff are credited with saving lives and being instrumental in recovery journeys.
Better Outlook MN
625 Hayward Ave N, Oakdale, MN 55128
Better Outlook provides excellent psychiatric care with respectful, competent staff known for their hospitality. Patients appreciate the personalized treatment and open-minded approach. The clinic offers psychotherapy, medication management, and holistic care, and is highly recommended overall despite some occasional issues.
- Respectful and competent staff: The providers at Better Outlook are highly praised for their professionalism and competence in providing excellent psychiatric care to their patients.
- Holistic care: The center is known for treating the whole person and thinking outside the box to provide personalized care to their patients. They are willing to work with unique circumstances and offer medication management that is tailored to individual needs.
- Excellent customer service and hospitality: Many reviewers have mentioned the outstanding hospitality and great experience they had at Better Outlook. The staff is described as respectful, kind, and empathetic, creating a welcoming and comfortable environment for patients.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started