Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Cape Girardeau, MO
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Cape Girardeau for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 100 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Cape Girardeau can cater to your needs.
Top 6 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Cape Girardeau, MO
Cape Girardeau Metro Treatment Center
760 S Kingshighway Apt F, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703The positive reviews for the addiction treatment center highlight the caring and supportive staff, including counselors, nurses, and doctors. Many reviewers credit the center with changing their lives and helping them overcome addiction. The affordability and availability of counseling and group sessions are also praised. Overall, the center is seen as a place where individuals are treated with respect and given the tools necessary for recovery.
- The staff genuinely cares about the well-being of the clients and treats them with respect and dignity.
- Many clients have experienced life-changing results and attribute their success to the help they received from the nurses, counselors, and staff.
- The counselors, nurses, and doctor are all knowledgeable and provide helpful advice and treatment plans tailored to each individual's needs.
Gibson Recovery Center
340 S Broadview St #7707, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703The positive reviews highlight the caring staff, provision of necessary tools to maintain sobriety, and the quality of food at the addiction treatment center.
- Staff that genuinely cares and provides necessary tools for sobriety.
- Good food provided during treatment.
303 Matc Ln, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701Overall, the positive reviews about this addiction treatment center commend the program for its success in helping individuals overcome addiction and transform their lives. Many reviewers attribute their life-changing transformations to the support and guidance provided by the center's staff. The center is described as clean, organized, and offering exceptional service. The Christian-based approach and faith-centered teachings are highly valued by reviewers.
- The addiction treatment center has been effective in helping individuals overcome substance abuse and make positive life changes. Multiple reviews mention how the center has transformed lives and provided a supportive environment for recovery.
- The staff at the center are described as caring, selfless, and committed to helping individuals on their journey to recovery. Several reviews mention the positive impact of the staff and how they pour their lives into the individuals in their care.
- The center has a strong Christian focus, providing a Christ-centered approach to addiction recovery. Reviews highlight the transformative power of a faith-based program and the positive influence of the staff's faith in guiding individuals towards a life that glorifies God.
Great Oak Counseling
339 Broadway St Suite 102, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701Clients have had positive experiences at the addiction treatment center, Great Oaks, mentioning helpful and caring staff and the effectiveness of therapy. The therapists are knowledgeable and use the latest treatment methods, including EMDR therapy. The center is described as a calm and comforting place to begin the healing process and clients appreciate the warm and inviting environment.
- Knowledgeable and skilled professionals ready for any challenge
- Offers a calm and comforting environment for healing
- Therapists use the latest methods of treatment and offer EMDR therapy
Gibson Recovery Center
1112 Linden St, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703Unfortunately, I couldn't find any positive reviews for this particular addiction treatment center in the given reviews.
- Based on the reviews provided, I was unable to find any specific positive aspects or pros about this addiction treatment center.
21 Doctors Park Dr ste a, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703The addiction treatment center at Restart Recovery stands out for their compassionate and attentive staff. Unlike other centers, the manager took the time to listen to the reviewer's questions and concerns instead of simply dictating what they should do. The reviewer highly recommends contacting Restart Recovery for anyone in search of help, as they have already made a significant positive impact on their battle against addiction.
- Compassionate staff: The staff at Restart Recovery showed compassion and listened to the reviewer's questions and concerns, providing a supportive environment for those seeking help with addiction.
- Individualized approach: Unlike other treatment centers, Restart Recovery offers personalized assistance, tailoring their programs to meet the unique needs of each individual struggling with addiction. This approach has proven successful in helping the reviewer on their path to recovery.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started