Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Lincoln, NE
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Lincoln for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Lincoln can cater to your needs.
Top 18 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Lincoln, NE
2748 S St AA, Lincoln, NE 68503
Alcoholics Anonymous is an excellent resource for those seeking help with alcoholism. The owner is welcoming and supportive, and the experience is rewarding. Plus, free coffee is available.
- The addiction center provides a comfortable environment for individuals to discuss their problems and receive assistance.
- The fact that it is free is a definite advantage.
- The owner of the center is extremely supportive and hospitable.
CenterPointe Outpatient Services
1000 S 13th St, Lincoln, NE 68508
CenterPointe Outpatient Services offers a variety of helpful services and has a friendly staff. While wait times may be longer, overall satisfaction with the center is high.
- The counselors at this addiction center are highly knowledgeable and helpful.
- Comprehensive services are offered to improve overall health.
- An emergency helpline is available 24/7.
- Patients can feel comfortable and welcomed at this addiction center.
BAART Programs Lincoln
4305 O St, Lincoln, NE 68510
BAART Programs Lincoln is a friendly and helpful addiction treatment center that has saved many lives. Although it can be crowded at times, it is still recommended by those who have received help with their addiction issues.
- The staff is very welcoming.
- The counters provide excellent assistance.
- Medicaid is accepted at this center!
7441 O St #313, Lincoln, NE 68510
Woodard Detox is an excellent place for individuals to begin their journey towards a better life. It is conveniently located near home, making it an ideal choice for those seeking addiction treatment. Clients have successfully completed the detox process and have emerged as better individuals, which is a source of pride for their loved ones.
- The local rehab center provides a comfortable and safe environment for patients, with the added benefit of being close to home for easy family visits.
- The knowledgeable and experienced staff at the addiction center offer the necessary support and guidance to help individuals overcome addiction.
- The program is customized to meet the unique needs of each patient, ensuring a successful recovery.
Complete Family Treatment Services
4600 Valley Rd Suite 425, Lincoln, NE 68510
Complete Family Treatment Services have been effective in helping individuals heal from past traumas and come highly recommended by those who have utilized their services.
- The addiction center provides a comfortable environment for clients to work through their issues.
- With his extensive knowledge, John Hall has successfully helped numerous individuals in the past.
- The center offers affordable prices for the comprehensive range of services provided.
7215 Ontario St, Omaha, NE 68124
9623 M St, Omaha, NE 68127
CenterPointe Campus For Hope
1490 N 16th St, Omaha, NE 68102
Complete Rural Medicine
3900 S 6th St STE 1, Lincoln, NE 68502
Bryan Independence Center
1640 Lake St, Lincoln, NE 68502
CenterPointe Outpatient Services
2202 S 11th St, Lincoln, NE 68502
David G. Rutz, MD
4545 S 86th St, Lincoln, NE 68526
BAART Programs Omaha
1941 S 42nd St # 210, Omaha, NE 68105
2633 P St, Lincoln, NE 68503
Pine Lake Behavioral Health & Medical
9100 Andermatt Dr STE 1, Lincoln, NE 68526
Blue Valley Behavioral Health
3901 Normal Blvd STE 201, Lincoln, NE 68506
300 S 68th St Pl #500, Lincoln, NE 68510
120 Wedgewood Dr, Lincoln, NE 68510
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started