Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Omaha, NE
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Omaha for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 579 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Omaha can cater to your needs.
Top 17 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Omaha, NE
CenterPointe Campus For Hope
1490 N 16th St, Omaha, NE 68102Reviews about the addiction treatment center mention that it helped people become sober and get their life back, with the staff and environment being supportive and caring. The CEO is also praised in some reviews. However, some reviews note issues with staff turnover and inconsistency in adherence to the program's structure. One review mentions poor treatment of staff and no COVID protocol. The treatment center is generally seen as a positive place for recovery by those who have been successful.
- The program has an amazing structure and strategic set up for substance abuse rehabilitation.
- The CEO is amazing and cares about people.
- The staff is professional and provides hope for a new way of life.
Rise Recovery Services
529 Pinnacle Dr, Papillion, NE 68046The addiction treatment center, Rise Recovery, has received several positive reviews. Patients have praised the staff's caring attitude and professionalism, as well as the center's ability to provide a safe place for detox. The facility is recommended for anyone looking to break the chains of addiction.
- Professionalism of the doctors and staff make each patient feel like a person, and not another lost soul.
- Many staff members are in recovery themselves, making it easier for patients to find understanding and support.
- The facility goes the extra mile for the client and their family, making them feel cared for and supported throughout the recovery process.
9623 M St, Omaha, NE 68127The Northpoint addiction treatment center has received overwhelmingly positive reviews, with many clients describing the experience as life-changing. Clients frequently praise the caring and knowledgeable staff, the individualized support, and the sense of community that is fostered at Northpoint. Many clients report learning valuable coping skills and appreciating the focus on dual diagnosis treatment for addiction and mental health issues. The facility is described as modern, clean, and comfortable, with good food and a relaxed learning environment. Overall, clients highly recommend Northpoint as a place of hope and healing for those struggling with addiction.
- The staff is compassionate, caring, and positive, and they genuinely care about the well-being of their patients.
- Northpoint provides an individualized approach to treatment that includes both addiction and mental health management tools.
- The facility is clean, comfortable, and modern, and it is designed to create a supportive, welcoming atmosphere for patients.
Arch Halfway House
604 S 37th St, Omaha, NE 68105The addiction treatment center has a staff that genuinely cares about their patients and offers effective treatment programs. The alumni group is active in supporting residents. Many reviews state that the center saved their lives and put them on a positive path. The center is located in a great community with plenty of 2nd chance careers and affordable living.
- Effective treatment center with decades of successful alumni who help the residents succeed.
- Great staff that care very much and provide helpful service.
- The Arch Halfway House saved many lives and is highly effective in alcohol/drug addiction treatment.
NOVA Treatment Community
8502 Mormon Bridge Rd, Omaha, NE 68152Overall, the positive reviews highlight the caring and supportive staff at Nova Rehab and the effectiveness of their treatment program in helping individuals overcome addiction. Many reviewers attribute their continued success in recovery to the tools and skills they gained through Nova. The program is described as tough, but worth it, and staff members are praised for being welcoming, respectful, and knowledgeable.
- Caring and supportive staff who show concern to residents and their families.
- Effective program that provides tools and support to aid in addiction recovery.
- Provides a tough but effective experience that helps you grow and build as a person.
BAART Programs Omaha
1941 S 42nd St # 210, Omaha, NE 68105The addiction treatment center has received positive reviews for their helpful and cool counselor, nurse, doctor, and pharmacist. Several reviewers appreciate the friendly and comforting staff members who make the experience easier to embrace. Additionally, reviewers praise the facility for being an awesome place to receive treatment, with caring staff and a knowledgeable director.
- Friendly and helpful faculty members, including counselors, nurses, doctors, and pharmacists, who genuinely want to see their patients have a successful recovery.
- Grateful customers who credit the center and its staff with having saved their lives and consider it an awesome place to receive treatment.
- Positive experiences with certain staff members, such as a really easy to talk to counselor who has given great advice and a compassionate and helpful employee named Mercy.
Valley Hope of Omaha
7703 Serum Ave, Omaha, NE 68127The addiction treatment center helped clients get and stay sober, giving them accountability and guidance. The atmosphere was diverse, and the facilities were clean. Some staff members were highly incompetent and lied about payment help, and the outpatient facility was considered not worth the cost. However, the one-hour lectures were great, and the location was recommended by some clients.
- The facility has helped many people get and stay sober.
- The atmosphere at the facility is diverse, accommodating people from different backgrounds.
- The facility is clean and well-maintained.
Inroads To Recovery
2808 N 75th St, Omaha, NE 68134Positive reviews mention warm and friendly staff, especially Maria, who is helpful and goes above and beyond for patients. Dr. Sattar is highly recommended for his listening skills, compassion, and ability to find solutions to problems quickly. The programs and staff at Inroads to Recovery are praised for their dedication to helping patients and providing tools for successful recovery.
- The staff is friendly, kind, and caring towards patients.
- The center provides helpful IOP classes and meditation practices.
- Doctor Sattar is highly recommended by patients for his ability to listen and provide relief for mental health disorders.
8998 L St Ste 110, Omaha, NE 68127The addiction treatment center has staff that played a huge part in many people's lives and helped them achieve sobriety. The therapists and counselors are praised for their professionalism, quality, and responsiveness. The Smart meetings are also considered valuable tools in recovery.
- Experienced and dedicated staff of therapists and counselors who provide effective addiction treatment.
- Positive feedback on the effectiveness of SMART meetings for addiction recovery.
- The center has a track record of helping people achieve long-term sobriety.
Salvation Army Mens Adult Rehabilitation Center
2525 Dodge St, Omaha, NE 68131Positive reviews for the addiction treatment center mention that the facility offers effective recovery programs, great staff, and a caring environment. The new management seems to have improved the facility's services and patients are grateful for the Salvation Army's role in supporting their recovery. The presence of God and the exclusion of sex offenders make the place feel safe and welcoming to those seeking help.
- The program has helped many individuals achieve sobriety and stay sober
- Sex offenders are not allowed on premises, providing a safer environment for those in recovery
- Proceeds from the thrift store help fund charitable causes and programs for the Salvation Army, making shopping there beneficial for the community
Bryan Independence Center
1640 Lake St, Lincoln, NE 68502The Independence Center is highly praised for their effective treatment facility in Lincoln where friends and family have successfully completed treatment and found sobriety. The staff is described as genuinely interested in their patients' recovery and the facility itself is better than others in the area. The overall experience with the center is described as amazing and life-changing.
- The program has helped close friends and family members achieve and maintain sobriety.
- The entire staff is genuinely interested in the recovery of their patients, providing unwavering encouragement and support.
- The facility has a great culture and alumni in the AA and Lincoln communities.
7306 Grant St, Omaha, NE 68134The addiction treatment center is praised for having a strong recovery community and being a great place for AA meetings and fellowship. Reviewers also appreciate the opportunity to socialize with sober friends and find solutions to their addiction problems.
- Offers a great recovery community for those seeking substance abuse rehabilitation.
- Has a strong AA program on-site for those looking for support and community.
- Provides a positive atmosphere for socializing and finding solutions to addiction problems.
Sheepgate, Men's Re-Entry Campus
2916 N 58th St, Omaha, NE 68104Teen Challenge of the Midlands is a life-changing program that teaches freedom from addiction through the saving power of God's grace through Jesus Christ. The center is a humbling place where people find Jesus Christ and freedom from addiction. The staff and the boys that attend are wonderful, and it is an amazing program that changes lives.
- Teen Challenge of the Midlands has a life-changing approach that not only helps with recovery but also addresses deeper issues.
- The program incorporates Christian teachings and helps participants find freedom through the saving power of God's grace.
- The program has had a significant impact on many people's lives, and the staff and participants are wonderful.
Heartland Family Service - Family Works, Iowa
1722 Avenue C, Council Bluffs, IA 51501The addiction treatment center has received overwhelmingly positive reviews. Clients have found the staff to be amazing and committed to helping them. The program is trauma-informed and helps clients heal and improve their confidence. It's been described as a life-changing experience that helps individuals regain their lives and reunite with their families.
- The staff are amazing and go above and beyond for their clients.
- It's a trauma-informed and sanctuary environment that helps clients heal from the shattered parts of themselves and untangle webs of shame and trauma they've been caught up in.
- The program has been successful for some clients in helping them get their lives back on track, improve their relationships with loved ones, and overcome substance abuse issues.
A Better Way Therapy
11204 Davenport St Ste 200, Omaha, NE 68144Clients highly recommend the addiction treatment center, noting the compassionate and understanding therapists who create a safe space for clients to heal and grow. Multiple people in one family had a "phenomenal experience" with the center and Bruce was specifically noted as being easy to talk to and compassionate.
- The center offers a highly skilled and compassionate therapist, Rose, who creates a safe space for clients to grow and heal.
- The center has a team of professionals who provide a phenomenal experience for their clients.
- Bruce is a compassionate counselor who is easy to talk to, making the treatment process more comfortable for clients.
48th Street Club
219 N 48th St, Omaha, NE 68132The addiction treatment center has saved lives and provides a positive and comfortable environment for patients. The staff are praised for their communication, professionalism, and quality of care. Patients feel at home and appreciate the awesome atmosphere of the center.
- Highly effective in saving lives of those struggling with substance abuse
- Offers a positive and comfortable environment for recovery
- Excellent communication, professionalism and quality of care provided.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started