Methadone Treatment Centers Near Henderson, NV
Why Trust Us
As a top-rated website for addiction treatment, AddictionGroup understands the importance of helping you find a reputable addiction clinic. Addiction is a severe problem, so our team comprehensively analyzed hundreds of methadone clinics to provide the best recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating opioid addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 5094 patient reviews to identify the best methadone clinic in Henderson. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 8 Methadone Treatment Centers Near Henderson, NV
Desert Hope Treatment Center
2465 E Twain Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89121The Methadone treatment center received positive reviews overall. The staff was praised for being loving, helpful, and professional. Many reviewers mentioned the cleanliness of the facility and the quality of the food. The center was described as a supportive environment where individuals can build connections and receive the tools needed for sobriety. However, there were also a few negative comments highlighting issues with specific staff members and lack of flexibility in outpatient treatment scheduling. Overall, the center was recommended for those seeking help with addiction.
- The staff is described as loving, helpful, and caring, creating a supportive environment for recovery.
- The food at the facility is excellent, offering a positive and enjoyable dining experience.
- The treatment program combines a balance of therapy and recreational activities, providing a comprehensive approach to recovery.
Las Vegas Comprehensive Treatment Center
2887 S Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89109The Methadone treatment center has received positive reviews from multiple individuals. The staff and counselors are described as helpful, caring, and dedicated to providing support. The center is commended for making the guest dosing process smooth and convenient for visitors. It is highly recommended for those serious about getting clean and staying clean.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Multiple reviews mention that the counselors, nurses, and front desk staff at this Methadone treatment center are kind, professional, and caring. They actively go out of their way to help and support patients, making the treatment process smoother and more comfortable.
- Accommodating for guest dosing: Several reviewers mention that this clinic is accommodating for guest dosing. They have had positive experiences when visiting from out of town and were able to receive their dose quickly and without any issues. This shows that the clinic is organized and efficient in providing treatment for patients traveling from other locations.
Henderson Comprehensive Treatment Center
1536 N Boulder Hwy, Henderson, NV 89011Mission Treatment of Henderson is praised by multiple reviewers for having an understanding, caring, and loyal staff who go above and beyond to help patients through their recovery. The clinic is described as feeling like a home away from home, providing resources and support to help individuals change their lives for the better. Reviewers appreciate the professionalism, efficiency, and empathy of the staff, making Mission Treatment Center one of the top choices for opioid addiction treatment in Las Vegas and Henderson.
- The staff at Mission Treatment of Henderson is highly praised for their understanding, caring, and helpful nature. They are loyal and have the patient's best interest in mind. They provide support during difficult times and show genuine concern for the patient's recovery.
- The clinic has convenient hours and is located in close proximity to where the patient stays, making it easily accessible for treatment. The nurses are quick and efficient, allowing patients to get in and out without any hassle.
- The counselors at Mission Treatment of Henderson are known for their honesty and their focus on serious life changes. If someone is determined to change their life and recover from addiction, this clinic is a great choice.
Center for Behavioral Health - Desert Inn
3050 E Desert Inn Rd APT 116, Las Vegas, NV 89121The CBH Methadone treatment center has received positive reviews overall. The staff is praised for being professional, respectful, and helpful. The receptionist is noted to be friendly and the counselors are considered to be excellent. The clinic is commended for its fast service and the overall experience is described as positive and supportive.
- Offers multiple treatment options for opioid addiction recovery, not just Methadone.
- Professional, respectful, and helpful staff, including doctors, nurses, counselors, and receptionists.
- Fast and efficient dosing process, with short waiting times and multiple dosing windows.
Center For Behavioral Health - Cheyenne
3470 W Cheyenne Ave #400, North Las Vegas, NV 89032The Methadone treatment center in question receives positive reviews for its caring and dedicated staff who go above and beyond to help patients. The registration process is described as informative and worth the wait. Some reviewers appreciate the staff's professionalism and proficiency, while others highlight the comfortable environment and easy communication with all staff members. Overall, the center is praised for its helpfulness in aiding recovery from addiction.
- The staff at the Methadone treatment center are described as caring, dedicated, and eager to help. They go above and beyond to ensure a smooth transfer and provide informative support.
- The center is praised for providing a comfortable environment and having friendly, nice staff who are committed to helping their patients.
- The center is highly appreciated for the help it provides in overcoming addiction, with reviewers expressing gratitude for saving lives and helping them get clean.
Desert Hope Outpatient
3441 S Eastern Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89169Overall, the reviews of the Methadone treatment center, Desert Hope, are overwhelmingly positive. Many reviewers praised the staff and therapists for their knowledge, caring attitude, and personal experience with addiction. The program was described as life-changing and effective in helping individuals achieve sobriety. Some reviewers also appreciated the after-care follow-up and support provided by the center. However, one reviewer mentioned that the afternoon schedule in the outpatient program could be more structured.
- The staff at Desert Hope is highly knowledgeable and caring, with many having personal experience in recovery.
- The program provides a structured daily routine and individualized plans to meet each person's needs.
- Desert Hope offers a variety of therapeutic resources, including counseling, therapy, and group discussions, to address trauma and support long-term recovery.
Dr. Festus - Nevada Care & Treatment Center
1721 E Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104Overall, the reviews for this Methadone treatment center are positive. The doctors and staff are highly regarded for their caring and understanding approach, with many reviewers expressing gratitude for the improvement in their lives as a result of the treatment. There are a few mentions of communication issues with the office, but overall, the center is praised for providing great care and being a helpful resource for those seeking treatment.
- Caring and understanding doctors and staff
- Improved quality of life for patients
- Professionalism and communication
New Beginnings Counseling Centers
3675 Pecos-McLeod Interconnect, Las Vegas, NV 89121The Methadone treatment center has received overwhelmingly positive reviews. The staff is described as compassionate, intelligent, and caring, with particular praise for Cindy and Gail. The clinic is commended for its efficient service, new facilities, and commitment to patient well-being. The only notable negative feedback was regarding the payment process and the distance from certain locations. Overall, the clinic is highly recommended for its effective treatment and dedicated staff.
- Intelligent and compassionate staff who genuinely want to help patients.
- Friendly and kind staff who create a welcoming and supportive atmosphere.
- Efficient service with multiple dosing windows and quick processes.
What is Methadone?
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist for Opioid Use Disorder (OUD). Many people in recovery rely on methadone as part of their treatment program.
However, methadone can be addictive when misused. You should always take methadone under a healthcare professional’s supervision to prevent unwanted side effects.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How Does Methadone Work?
Methadone binds with brain receptors activated by other opioids like heroin and morphine. It reduces cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Opioid-dependent people who take methadone don’t experience the same kind of euphoria. One of methadone’s benefits is its long duration of action, allowing it to have a slow onset and prolonged effect.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Forms of Methadone
Various forms of methadone are available, depending on your treatment plan. Your doctor can also determine the best methadone form suitable for you.
Here are the common forms of methadone:3
- Tablet: Methadone tablets are taken orally. You can swallow it whole or mix it in water if it's a dispersible tablet.
- Liquid: You can also take methadone as a liquid. This is usually prescribed to those with difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules. The liquid concentrate contains 10 milligrams of methadone per milliliter.
- Injection: Methadone can also be administered as an injection. It’s an alternative for those who can't take oral medication.
How Long Does Methadone Treatment Usually Last?
It’s recommended to stay on methadone treatment for at least 12 months.4
Some may even be on methadone treatment for 20 years.5 This is because opioid addiction is a chronic condition that requires ongoing to prevent relapse.
Other factors that affect the duration of methadone treatment include:
- The severity of the addiction
- Your response to the treatment
- Overall health
- Specific recovery goals
Once you’ve achieved stability, gradually tapering the methadone dose is essential. It helps minimize any withdrawal symptoms.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
Possible Side Effects and Risks of Methadone
Methadone also comes with possible side effects and risks. These side effects will vary for everyone depending on their body’s reaction to the drug.
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), common side effects of methadone include:1
- Nausea and vomiting
- Slow breathing
- Itchy skin
- Heavy sweating
- Sexual problems
- Mood swings
- Mental clouding
These side effects and risks are why gradual tapering of methadone is essential. It allows you to adjust to fewer doses, reducing the risk of severe side effects.
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist used for opioid use disorder. It binds with opioid receptors in the brain and helps reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Methadone can be addictive and has side effects, so you should only take methadone under a professional's supervision. Gradually tapering off the drug also prevents any severe side effects.
- “What is Methadone?” Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
- "How do medications to treat opioid use disorder work?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
- "Understanding the Forms of Methadone.” MedMark Treatment Centers.
- "Methadone." The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, 2021.
- Malervy J. "How long should you be on Methadone?" Recovery Centers of America.
- "How much does opioid treatment cost?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started