Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near West Lebanon, NH
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in West Lebanon for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 177 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near West Lebanon can cater to your needs.
Top 5 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near West Lebanon, NH
The Plymouth House
446 Main St, Plymouth, NH 03264The positive reviews about the addiction treatment center highlight the amazing staff, comfortable accommodations, and the effectiveness of the treatment program. Many people express gratitude for the understanding and support provided by the staff, as well as the transformative experiences they had at the center. The emphasis on the 12-step recovery process, dedication to individualized therapy, and welcoming atmosphere are praised by multiple reviewers. Overall, the addiction treatment center is highly recommended for those struggling with addiction.
- Amazing staff: Multiple reviews mention the staff at Plymouth House as being caring, knowledgeable, and dedicated to helping clients succeed in their recovery. The staff is described as going above and beyond for each client and genuinely understanding the struggles of addiction.
- Comfortable accommodations: Reviewers mention that the accommodations at Plymouth House are very comfortable, creating a safe and welcoming environment for recovery.
- High-quality program: The treatment program at Plymouth House is praised for being unique and effective, with a primary focus on the 12-step recovery process. The program is described as intensive and providing the tools and resources needed for successful recovery.
Avenues Recovery Detox and Drug Rehab at Dublin
3 Pierce Rd, Dublin, NH 03444Avenues Addiction Treatment Center receives overwhelmingly positive reviews from clients. The staff is consistently praised for their exceptional care, compassion, and dedication to helping individuals on their recovery journeys. Many clients credit Avenues with saving their lives and recommend the center for its comprehensive treatment program, comfortable environment, and supportive community. The program curriculum, the culinary offerings, and the aftercare support are also highlighted as significant benefits of choosing Avenues for addiction treatment.
- The staff at Avenues is amazing and truly caring, providing a sense of comfort and support for clients.
- The program offers effective and comprehensive treatment, helping clients address underlying issues and work towards long-term recovery.
- The facility provides a beautiful and peaceful environment, allowing clients to focus on their healing journey.
Connecticut Valley Recovery Services
141 Etta Frasier Dr, Windsor, VT 05089The addiction treatment center has a warm and friendly staff who helped the reviewer through difficult times and provided valuable support during their recovery. The reviewer highly recommends the center to anyone who needs help with their addiction. The staff, including Dr. Lord, is described as understanding, patient, and like a family to the reviewer.
- The staff is warm, friendly, and very helpful throughout the recovery process, making clients feel supported and understood.
- Dr. Lord and the rest of the team provide excellent guidance and offer a chance at a new life, giving clients a sense of hope and gratitude.
- The center feels like a family, creating a comfortable and welcoming environment for individuals seeking addiction treatment.
Upper Valley Turning Point
200 Olcott Dr, White River Junction, VT 05001This addiction treatment center is highly praised for creating a supportive and welcoming community for individuals on their journey to recovery. The facility offers multiple meetings throughout the week, providing ample opportunities for individuals to connect with others who are going through similar experiences. Overall, the center is commended for providing a great environment for those in recovery.
- Supportive and inclusive community: The addiction treatment center is praised for providing a great community for individuals in recovery to connect with others who are going through similar experiences. This sense of support and belonging can be invaluable in the rehabilitation process.
- Availability of meetings: With a wide range of meetings offered throughout the week, both during the day and at night, the addiction treatment center ensures that individuals have ample opportunities to participate and engage in their recovery journey. This flexibility allows for greater access to the support and resources needed to overcome substance abuse.
Groups Recover Together
31 Hanover St, Lebanon, NH 03766The addiction treatment center has a supportive and caring team who have been a great help to those in recovery. The staff and doctors actively listen to the needs of the patients and make it easier for them to seek help. Many reviewers express gratitude for the center, as it has given them their lives back.
- Supportive and empathetic staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at this addiction treatment center is great to work with. They are supportive, listen to the needs of the patients, and make it easier for them to ask for help.
- Life-changing experience: One review specifically mentions that this center gave them their life back. This suggests that the treatment provided at this facility has been effective in helping individuals overcome their substance abuse and regain control of their lives.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started