Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near New Hartford, NY
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in New Hartford for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 113 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near New Hartford can cater to your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near New Hartford, NY
303 W Liberty St #2, Rome, NY 13440The addiction treatment center received positive reviews for its friendly and helpful staff, as well as its effective programs for substance abuse rehabilitation. Many reviewers praised the counselors and office staff for their support and willingness to work with individuals to provide the appropriate level of treatment. The center was described as a safe haven for those seeking a chance at life and recovery, with one reviewer stating that the staff truly understands and can relate to what individuals are going through.
- The counselors and staff are described as great, friendly, and helpful. They are willing to work with individuals to provide the correct level of treatment needed.
- The program, especially the Methadone program, is highly praised and described as a place where individuals can get another chance at life and a new start.
- The staff is described as awesome, easy to talk to, and able to relate to what individuals are going through in their addiction recovery journey.
1213 Court St Suite 100, Utica, NY 13502The addiction treatment center in Utica has received positive reviews for its caring and dedicated staff, cleanliness of the facility, and the counselors who are supportive without being overly strict. Multiple reviewers have recommended the center and expressed gratitude for the positive impact it has had on their lives and sobriety.
- The staff is caring and does incredible work, making patients feel supported and hopeful for a better life.
- The center is clean and well-run, even during an epidemic, providing a safe and efficient environment for treatment.
Helio Health - Insights of Helio Health
500 Whitesboro St, Utica, NY 13502The addiction treatment center receives positive reviews for its caring staff who show genuine concern for the well-being of the patients. The facility offers various programs including residential rehab and outpatient clinics, providing flexibility for different needs. The center is commended for its friendly and knowledgeable staff, creating a clean and safe environment for individuals seeking help with their addiction.
- Staff: The staff at the addiction treatment center are friendly, knowledgeable, and truly care about the well-being and success of the clients.
- Range of Programs: The center offers a range of programs, including long-term residential rehab, outpatient options, and access to medical professionals, providing flexibility for individuals seeking treatment for drug or alcohol addiction.
- Supportive Counselor: There is a counselor named Marcey Gromling who is highly knowledgeable and caring, and has been instrumental in supporting clients during their recovery journey.
McPike Addiction Treatment Center
1213 Court St, Utica, NY 13502Positive reviews for the addiction treatment center mentioned that the programs and groups were informative and helpful in learning about addiction. The counselors were also praised, along with the good quality of food and the well-maintained old building.
- The addiction treatment center offers educational programs and groups where patients can learn a lot about addiction.
- The facility is well-maintained and located in an old building, which some patients loved.
- The staff is experienced and supportive, helping patients through their challenges and making the recovery process easier.
Rescue Mission of Utica: Addictions Crisis Center
210 Lansing St, Utica, NY 13501The addiction treatment center is praised for its friendly and helpful staff, making patients feel comfortable and supported. Reviewers appreciate the availability of hot meals and the center's commitment to volunteer work. One reviewer expresses gratitude for the center's help in treating their father's addiction, expressing optimism that he will improve under their care.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Reviewers mentioned that the staff at the addiction treatment center were friendly and helpful, which can create a supportive and welcoming environment for individuals seeking rehabilitation.
- Availability of hot meals: According to one review, the center ensures that there is always a hot meal available for the participants. This can be beneficial in providing proper nutrition and comfort during the recovery process.
Rescue Mission of Utica
293 Genesee St, Utica, NY 13501The positive reviews highlight the helpfulness and impact of the addiction treatment center. They mention the support provided in getting one's life back on track and reentering society, as well as the gratitude for the assistance received. The center is also praised for its focus on spiritual healing and its overall impact on individuals.
- Provides free meals to the homeless up to three times a day.
- Offers shelter and assistance to those in need.
- Provides spiritual healing and rehabilitation.
210 S Main St Suite A, Herkimer, NY 13350The addiction treatment center receives positive reviews overall, with reviewers expressing satisfaction with the counselors and staff. One reviewer mentions that the center has helped them in their recovery and saved their life. The center is also described as a great place to work on one's recovery.
- Positive counselor relationships: Multiple reviewers mention having a positive experience with the counselors at the addiction treatment center, emphasizing good relationships and effective support in their recovery journey.
- Comprehensive treatment approach: Reviewers indicate that the center offers both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation programs, suggesting that the facility provides a comprehensive range of treatment options to accommodate individual needs.
- Supportive environment: Several reviewers express appreciation for the center's overall atmosphere and its role in their recovery process, highlighting the positive impact it had on their lives and the importance of working on their recovery in such a supportive environment.
Center For Family Life & Recovery
502 Court St #401, Utica, NY 13502The addiction treatment center receives positive reviews for its compassionate and professional staff who genuinely care about their clients and their families. They are known for providing great service from start to finish, regardless of one's income. Many reviewers appreciate that the center goes above and beyond to find ways to help individuals struggling with substance abuse.
- Compassionate and professional staff
- Willingness to help regardless of income level
Central New York Services, Inc.
502 Court St, Utica, NY 13502The staff at the addiction treatment center are mostly helpful and caring, although there are a few questionable individuals. The groups and tools provided by the center are highly appreciated and are considered essential for learning real-life situations and coping skills. The center is described as a positive and professional place compared to other options, making it a recommended choice for anyone struggling with addiction.
- Dedicated and caring staff members who are helpful and teach important coping skills for real-life situations.
- Positive and supportive group therapy sessions that provide essential tools for recovery.
- Overall, a much better experience compared to other addiction treatment centers, with a more professional and realistic approach.
Professional Counseling Services
5700 Genesee St #118, Camillus, NY 13031The addiction treatment center has a compassionate and understanding therapist named Roger D. Howard LMHC. He is easy to talk to and genuinely cares about the well-being of his patients. The center also provides excellent customer service by going above and beyond to help clients with their paperwork and ensure it is submitted on time.
- Compassionate and caring staff: The reviewer had a positive experience with a staff member who was described as easy to talk to and genuinely caring.
- Prompt and efficient service: The reviewer mentioned that the staff went the extra mile to ensure their paperwork was submitted on time, indicating that the center offers timely and efficient services.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started