Suboxone Centers Near Auburn, NY
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 49 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 1205 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Auburn. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 7 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Auburn, NY
329 N Salina St, Syracuse, NY 13203
Reviewers praise the Suboxone treatment center for its compassionate and caring staff who provide effective help with opioid addiction. While some desire more frequent therapy sessions, overall the center is seen as a lifesaver and great place to start and continue recovery.
- Compassionate and caring staff: Multiple reviews highlight the compassion and care provided by the staff at Helio Health. Reviewers express gratitude and recommend the center to others who are struggling with addiction.
- Patient-centered approach: The facility is praised for providing services that meet the needs of individuals seeking recovery. Staff are accommodating, considerate, and consistent, creating an atmosphere conducive to supporting patients on their journey to recovery.
- Supportive and helpful staff: Helio Health is commended for having a supportive and friendly staff, from the front desk to counselors, nurses, and doctors. Reviewers emphasize the importance of staff members who are dedicated to helping patients succeed and are readily available in times of need.
1001 W Seneca St, Ithaca, NY 14850
Reach Medical in Ithaca, NY is praised for its compassionate, non-judgmental approach to treating opioid addiction with Suboxone. Reviewers describe the caring, understanding staff as willing to go the extra mile to help patients. Many feel grateful for the center's positive impact on their recovery.
- Non-judgmental and welcoming approach: The staff at Reach Medical is praised for their non-judgmental and welcoming approach towards patients, creating an environment where individuals feel comfortable and supported in their recovery.
- Compassionate and caring staff: Many reviews highlight the compassionate and caring nature of the doctors, nurses, and receptionists at Reach Medical. The team is described as patient, gentle, and always ready to help, providing a high level of care and support.
- Personal experience with addiction and sobriety: The staff at Reach Medical has personal experiences with addiction and sobriety, which enables them to better understand and empathize with patients. This shared understanding contributes to a more effective and personalized treatment approach.
303 W Liberty St #2, Rome, NY 13440
The Suboxone treatment program at the center is highly praised for its supportive counselors, helpful staff, and the structure it provides for those in recovery. Though strict, the program gives clients a chance at a new life. Some clients have mixed feelings, stating the center used to feel like a safe haven but now feels more restrictive.
- Staff is friendly and helpful, making patients feel supported and comfortable.
- Program is strict, providing structure and accountability, which is beneficial for recovering addicts.
- Offers a great Suboxone program for those who are committed to receiving help.
Suboxone/Buprenorphine Treatment of Albany: Varinder S. Rathore, M.D.
1873 Western Ave Suite 202, Albany, NY 12203
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for Dr. Rathore's kindness and respect towards patients. Patients feel heard and valued thanks to his attentiveness. The clinic is described as clean. Dr. Rathore comes highly recommended for genuinely caring and positively impacting patients' lives.
- Dr. Rathore is extremely understanding, kind-hearted, and respectful towards patients. He takes the time to listen to everything they have to say and makes them feel like actual people, not just drug addicts off the streets.
- The center provides excellent customer service, making it easy and pleasant to talk to the staff. Patients feel cared for and valued.
- The facility is clean, and Dr. Rathore truly cares about his patients. He goes the extra mile to show genuine interest in their lives and celebrates their successes.
410 S Crouse Ave, Syracuse, NY 13210
The Suboxone treatment center has an outdated building but friendly, helpful staff who are genuinely concerned about patient well-being. Despite the dated facilities, the center is recommended for its effective opioid addiction treatment and for meeting an important local need.
- Excellent staff: The center has a friendly and helpful staff that genuinely cares about the well-being of their patients.
- Life-saving services: The facility provides a much-needed and effective service for treating opioid addiction, helping those struggling with substance addiction to recover.
- Positive patient experience: Patients and their loved ones appreciate the kindness and care shown by the staff at this treatment center.
UHS Addiction Medicine
10 Mitchell Ave, Binghamton, NY 13903
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its excellent staff and life-saving service for those seeking help with opioid addiction. A reviewer mentions satisfaction with the center and appreciation for going there.
- Excellent staff and great service: The center has a highly skilled staff that provides exceptional support and care to individuals seeking help for opioid addiction. This is an important factor in choosing a treatment center, as the quality of care can greatly impact recovery outcomes.
- Life-saving: One reviewer specifically mentions that the center has saved their life. This highlights the effectiveness of the Suboxone treatment program provided by the center, indicating that it has successfully helped individuals overcome addiction and regain control of their lives.
- Positive experience: Another reviewer states that they like going to the center, which suggests that the atmosphere and overall experience at the facility are positive. Feeling comfortable and supported during the recovery process is crucial for long-term success, so this is a significant advantage of this particular treatment center.
Helio Health - Insights of Helio Health
500 Whitesboro St, Utica, NY 13502
The Suboxone treatment center offers residential rehab and outpatient options. Though some cite issues with appointment punctuality, the caring staff provides effective addiction treatment and support. The center is recommended for those seeking help with substance abuse.
- Convenient outpatient options: The center offers Day Rehab Outpatient programs throughout the week, making it accessible for individuals looking for less intensive treatment options while still receiving Suboxone and psychiatric care.
- Friendly and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and genuinely cares about the well-being of the patients. This positive attitude creates a supportive and nurturing environment for recovery.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started