Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Greensboro, NC
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Greensboro for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Greensboro can cater to your needs.
Top 25 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Greensboro, NC
2706 N Church St, Greensboro, NC 27405
Crossroads is a highly recommended addiction treatment center with excellent customer service and thorough counseling. The clinic is known for accommodating the needs of their clients and providing effective recovery programs. While there have been a few negative experiences, they are rare and do not detract from the overall positive reputation of Crossroads. If you are seeking help for addiction, Crossroads is a great option to consider.
- The counselors are knowledgeable and helpful.
- Thorough information about addiction and treatment options is provided by the clinic.
- A welcoming and comfortable environment is created here.
The Ringer Center
213 E Bessemer Ave, Greensboro, NC 27401
The Ringer Center is a reliable resource for mental health support, with a welcoming and helpful staff. While some have found long-term benefits from their services, others have experienced only short-term relief.
- The Ringer Center fosters a welcoming and comfortable environment.
- Professionalism, honesty, and approachability are hallmarks of the staff.
- Patients benefit greatly from the helpful counseling services provided by the Ringer Center.
5140 Dunstan Rd, Greensboro, NC 27405
Fellowship Hall is a place that provides hope, saves lives, and fosters positive relationships with God. The staff's compassion and care, along with the facility's superior quality, are highly appreciated by those who have experienced its services. Although some reviewers find the program expensive, they believe it is worth the cost due to the exceptional treatment they and their families have received.
- Fellowship Hall provides a welcoming and appreciative environment for all who enter.
- The counselors at the addiction center are highly knowledgeable and experienced in addiction treatment, enabling them to offer exceptional support and guidance to patients.
- The addiction center's facilities are well-maintained, and the staff is always friendly and helpful.
- Patients can benefit from a variety of classes offered by the program, which can help them learn how to live a sober life without alcohol or drugs.
Mood Treatment Center Greensboro
1901 Adams Farm Pkwy, Greensboro, NC 27407
Mood Treatment Center Greensboro is an excellent therapy center with highly effective therapists. Kristen King is considered the best therapist by many clients who have had a decade-long experience with therapy. Madison is empathetic and understanding, and clients have achieved great results with her. The center's collaborative approach and attentive listening skills of the providers are highly appreciated by clients.
- The therapists at the addiction center are highly knowledgeable and experienced.
- Patients at the center form a strong sense of community.
- The addiction center's providers are always willing to lend a helping hand.
- Upon entering the center, patients immediately feel welcomed and at ease.
Step By Step Care Inc
709 E Market St STE 100B, Greensboro, NC 27401
Step By Step Care Inc. is an excellent addiction treatment center with exceptional staff. Skylar is highly praised for her dedication to ensuring the well-being of patients. The therapist is also highly regarded for her ability to help patients overcome drug addiction and get back on track.
- The staff at the addiction center genuinely cares about the well-being of their patients.
- The facility is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and safety, creating a comfortable environment for visitors.
- Patients seeking treatment receive guidance and support from knowledgeable therapists.
New Season Treatment Center – Greensboro
207 S Westgate Dr Suites G-J, Greensboro, NC 27407
New Season Treatment Center - Greensboro is a highly recommended addiction treatment center. The staff is known for their exceptional treatment and fairness towards patients. Group therapy is also considered helpful. Although there have been some minor issues with counselors, they were quickly resolved. Additionally, patients appreciate the availability of sister clinics in multiple states.
- Daily group offerings are helpful for patients.
- Sister clinics in many states make guest dosing for travel easy.
- The staff is wonderful and always treats patients with respect.
Acdm Assessment & Counseling Of Guilford County
114 N Elm St #402, Greensboro, NC 27401
ACDM Assessment & Counseling Of Guilford County is a highly recommended center for those seeking assistance in obtaining their DUI license. Jan Boyce is an exceptional instructor and the classes are informative. The center is known for its compassionate and friendly staff.
- ACDM fosters a comfortable and welcoming environment.
- The instructors at ACDM possess extensive knowledge and are always willing to assist.
- ACDM's classes are both informative and enjoyable.
Caring Services Inc
102 Chestnut Dr, High Point, NC 27262
Caring Services Inc. is known for its compassionate and dedicated approach to addiction treatment. With years of experience, they have helped countless individuals find their true selves and overcome their struggles. Many credit Caring Services Inc. with saving their lives and providing a program that leaves a lasting impact on their mind and spirit.
- The program fosters a strong sense of compassion and empathy.
- Through the program, I gained insight into my identity and the reasons behind my past actions.
- This excellent program facilitated my self-discovery and understanding of my past behaviors.
2706 N Church St, Greensboro, NC 27405
Margaret Bowen MD Treatment Center
210 E Lexington Ave, High Point, NC 27262
Advancing Forward Health
1495 Rymco Dr #105, Winston-Salem, NC 27103
206 Gatewood Ave, High Point, NC 27262
Thomasville Treatment Associates
1301 National Hwy, Thomasville, NC 27360
3580 NC-14, Reidsville, NC 27320
NC Survivors Union
1116 Grove St, Greensboro, NC 27403
Alcohol and Drug Services (ADS)
1101 Carolina St, Greensboro, NC 27401
Winston-Salem Comprehensive Treatment Center
1617 S Hawthorne Rd, Winston-Salem, NC 27103
Caring Services Inc
102 Chestnut Dr, High Point, NC 27262, United States
3580 NC-14, Reidsville, NC 27320, United States
Triad Primary Care
1309 Lees Chapel Rd, Greensboro, NC 27455
Addiction Recovery Care Association Inc (ARCA)
5755 Shattalon Dr, Winston-Salem, NC 27105
Path of Hope Inc
1675 E Center St Ext, Lexington, NC 27292
Greater Piedmont Teen Challenge
1912 Boulevard St, Greensboro, NC 27407
Residential Treatment Services of Alamance, Inc.
136 Hall Ave, Burlington, NC 27217
DWI The Green Center of Thomasville
634 National Hwy, Thomasville, NC 27360
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started