Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Rocky Mount, NC
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Rocky Mount for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 35 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Rocky Mount can cater to your needs.
Top 5 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Rocky Mount, NC
New Waters Recovery & Detox North Carolina
3810 Bland Rd, Raleigh, NC 27609The addiction treatment center has received overwhelmingly positive reviews. The staff is described as fantastic, kind, and attentive, with special mentions for nurses Nikeda, Melanie, and Jill and counselors Tori and Jen. The facility is praised for its comfortable and pristine environment, beautiful art, large beds, and abundance of activities and amenities, including massages, acupuncture, and yoga. The food is consistently mentioned as amazing, with fresh, healthy options and talented chefs. The level of care and support provided by the staff is highly regarded, with the administration being described as compassionate and dedicated. Overall, New Waters Recovery is highly recommended for its holistic approach, top-level care, and assistance in navigating the recovery journey.
- Fantastic staff: The staff at New Waters Recovery is highly praised for their kindness, attentiveness, and dedication to the well-being of the patients. They create a supportive and loving atmosphere, making patients feel cared for and valued.
- Comfortable and clean facility: The facility at New Waters Recovery is described as pristine and beautiful, with spacious and comfortable beds. The building is full of beautiful art, creating a soothing and calming environment for recovery.
- Excellent food and amenities: Patients rave about the delicious and healthy food provided at New Waters Recovery. The chefs are highly talented and offer a variety of options. The facility also offers amenities like massages, acupuncture, workout rooms, and yoga, keeping patients busy and engaged throughout their stay.
Rocky Mount Treatment Center
104 Zebulon Ct, Rocky Mount, NC 27804The positive reviews highlight the caring and dedicated staff members, particularly mentioning Vanessa as an outstanding director. The treatment center is praised for providing effective medication (Methadone and Subutex) that allows individuals to lead normal lives and reintegrate into society. The program is described as a life-changing experience that offers valuable self-reflection and character development opportunities.
- The staff, particularly Vanessa, is caring and genuinely invested in the well-being of their patients.
- The treatment center offers a variety of medication options, such as Methadone and Subutex, which allow individuals to lead normal lives and become productive members of society again.
- The equine therapy provided at the center has been effective for some individuals, even those who were initially skeptical about it.
A Better Choice: Rise Up Counseling, LLC
1140 Kildaire Farm Rd Suite 108-1, Cary, NC 27511The addiction treatment center has received positive reviews for its excellent counselors and office staff, specifically mentioning Joany and Gemimah. Reviewers appreciate their experience, flexibility, and ability to make classes enjoyable. The location of the center is also highly praised. Overall, the center comes highly recommended for its experienced staff, accommodating schedule, and convenient location.
- Experienced and enjoyable counselors: The center has great counselors, such as Joany and Gemimah, who have a lot of experience and make the classes enjoyable for the patients.
- Flexible scheduling: The office staff, including Joany and Gemimah, are flexible and try to work with the patients' schedules as best they can, making it easier for individuals to attend the treatment sessions.
- Great location: The addiction treatment center is located in a great location, providing a positive and suitable environment for recovery.
4300-110 Sapphire Ct, Greenville, NC 27834The reviewers appreciate that the addiction treatment center does not solely rely on medication for treatment and emphasizes the importance of therapy. One reviewer specifically mentions that they have been on medication for bipolar disorder for years and believe therapy is unnecessary. Another reviewer highlights the helpfulness and kindness of the woman at the front desk, who assisted them in finding the correct location.
- The staff, particularly Sandra at the front desk, is helpful and attentive, going out of their way to assist patients.
- The center emphasizes the importance of therapy alongside medication treatment for substance abuse rehabilitation, ensuring a comprehensive approach to recovery.
120 S Pearl St, Rocky Mount, NC 27804The addiction treatment center receives overwhelmingly positive reviews for its effective substance abuse rehabilitation program. Clients praise the highly knowledgeable and caring staff, who create a supportive and understanding environment. Many individuals credit the center for helping them achieve long-term sobriety and providing the tools to maintain a successful recovery.
- Great Staff: Multiple reviewers commended the addiction treatment center for its highly trained and compassionate staff. They mentioned the staff's professionalism, knowledge, and dedication to helping patients overcome their addiction.
- Comprehensive Treatment Programs: Several reviews praised the addiction treatment center for offering a wide range of treatment programs. These programs included individual therapy, group therapy, detoxification, and aftercare support. Reviewers appreciated the center's holistic approach to addressing both the physical and psychological aspects of addiction.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started