Suboxone Centers Near Burlington, NC
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 120 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 285 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Burlington. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 8 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Burlington, NC
312 Fairy St, Martinsville, VA 24112
The Suboxone treatment center in Virginia is praised for its caring and supportive staff who go above and beyond to help patients on their recovery journey. The professional facility has a family atmosphere and knowledgeable, expert staff that patients appreciate. Reviews overwhelmingly recommend the center for its exceptional service and excellent care.
- Great service and great staff: The center is praised for its excellent service and staff, indicating a positive and supportive environment.
- Caring and professional staff: Multiple reviews highlight the caring and professional nature of the staff, indicating a high level of care and support for patients.
- Friendly atmosphere: The reviews mention a friendly atmosphere, suggesting a welcoming and comfortable environment for those seeking treatment.
Winston-Salem Comprehensive Treatment Center
1617 S Hawthorne Rd, Winston-Salem, NC 27103
The positive reviews highlight the caring and respectful staff at the Suboxone treatment center. Reviewers express gratitude for the counselors' helpful information and support, and the nurses' knowledge and kindness. The center is praised for its comfortable and supportive recovery environment.
- The staff members, including the counselor, doctor, and nurses, are kind, respectful, and helpful. They genuinely care about the well-being of the patients and provide support throughout the treatment process.
- The center provides a comfortable and welcoming environment for patients. Many reviewers mention feeling at ease and comfortable in the facility, which is important for those undergoing treatment for opioid addiction.
- The center offers affordable treatment options compared to other alternatives, such as buying drugs from illegal sources. The cost is mentioned positively by some reviewers, indicating that it is an accessible and cost-effective option for those seeking help.
8001 Creedmoor Rd, Raleigh, NC 27613
The helpful and caring staff at this Suboxone clinic, especially Stephanie, Jill, Addie, and Jessica, are praised for their professionalism and for saving lives through their supportive treatment of addiction and pain management. Patients appreciate the assistance with insurance and billing. Many describe the clinic as a supportive family and godsend.
- Thorough and helpful billing and insurance support provided by Stephanie.
- A caring and supportive staff, including Dr. Jessica Bustos, Jill, Stephanie, and Addie, who are described as an "All-star Team" and make patients feel like family.
- The center is credited with saving lives and making a positive impact on recovery, with patients expressing gratitude for the care and treatment received.
Pinehurst Comprehensive Treatment Center
20 Page Dr Suite 8, Pinehurst, NC 28374
The positive reviews praise the Suboxone treatment center for saving lives and helping people lead normal lives again. Patients appreciate the caring and helpful staff who are willing to find solutions to financial problems. The treatment is viewed as effective and the doctors and counselors are seen as compassionate.
- Friendly and supportive staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at this Suboxone treatment center are understanding, helpful, and willing to work with patients to find solutions, even in challenging situations.
- Positive treatment outcomes: Several reviewers express gratitude for the center's role in saving their lives and helping them achieve recovery. This indicates that the treatment provided at this facility has been effective for individuals dealing with opioid addiction.
- Improved facility and minimal wait times: One reviewer mentions that the center has improved since their last visit, with a great facility and minimal wait times. This suggests that the center has made efforts to enhance the overall patient experience and reduce waiting times for appointments.
New Season Treatment Center – Durham
1913 Lamar St, Durham, NC 27705
The friendly and caring staff of this Suboxone treatment center are highlighted in positive reviews, with many appreciating the nurses' professionalism and helpfulness. Reviewers also mention the center's willingness to work with patients and provide support throughout treatment.
- Friendly and caring staff who treat patients like family.
- Willingness to work with patients and understanding of their individual situations.
3580 NC-14, Reidsville, NC 27320
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring and supportive staff, who are committed to each person's recovery journey. Many grateful reviewers credit the center with saving their lives. Patients frequently mention the positive experiences with the friendly, loving staff and the overall uplifting atmosphere.
- The staff genuinely cares about each person and their recovery journey. They take the time to get to know you and your story without judgment or gossiping.
- The center has been a tremendous help for many patients in their recovery. The staff is described as amazing and the overall experience is positive.
- The clinic provides fast and friendly service, with a loving and caring staff. Many patients have had only positive experiences and appreciate the kind and helpful atmosphere.
Residential Treatment Services of Alamance, Inc.
136 Hall Ave, Burlington, NC 27217
The Suboxone treatment center has received highly positive reviews for its caring and knowledgeable staff, respectful treatment, home-cooked meals, and for helping patients overcome addiction and regain control of their lives.
- Highly caring and knowledgeable staff: The counselors and nurses at this Suboxone treatment center are praised for their compassion, expertise, and dedication to helping patients on their recovery journey.
- Respectful and dignified treatment: Patients feel valued and respected at this center, as they are treated with dignity and given personalized care. The positive and supportive environment encourages individuals to continue on their path to sobriety.
- Effective withdrawal symptom treatment: Unlike other facilities, this center provides withdrawal symptom treatment upon arrival without substituting medication like methadone or suboxone. This approach helps patients experience less violent withdrawal symptoms and ensures they are not discharged dependent on other substances.
Caring Services Inc
102 Chestnut Dr, High Point, NC 27262
The Suboxone treatment center has a caring and empathetic staff dedicated to helping patients find recovery and build a solid foundation for the future.
- Compassionate and empathetic staff
- Caring and compassionate counselors
- Dedicated and experienced team that truly cares about the individuals they serve
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started