Suboxone Centers Near Charlotte, NC
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 71 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 1604 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Charlotte. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Charlotte, NC
Premier Spine Pain & Rehabilitation | Suboxone Clinic | Pain Management
2315 W Arbors Dr STE 115, Charlotte, NC 28262
Patients give rave reviews for this Suboxone treatment center. They commend the professional, caring staff, especially referral coordinator Emily. Many are grateful for the personalized treatment and familial atmosphere. Dr. Overton earns high praise for his expertise, thoroughness, and clear communication. The consensus is that this center provides excellent opioid addiction care.
- Courteous and efficient front desk staff and nursing.
- Doctors offer treatment options and provide tools for successful recovery.
- Dr. Overton is knowledgeable, informative, and takes the time to address concerns and provide thorough care.
New Season Treatment Center – Gastonia
1455 E Franklin Blvd, Gastonia, NC 28054
Customers highly recommend this Suboxone treatment center, specifically praising the caring and professional staff, short wait times, and personalized treatment. One patient even switched full-time due to the exceptional care. However, some mentioned understaffing causing delays.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is highly praised for their kindness, thoughtfulness, and personalized approach to patient care. They treat patients like individuals, not just numbers.
- The counselors at this center are described as amazing, always available, and willing to listen. They provide valuable support and guidance to those in the program.
- The facility is well-organized, professional, and efficient. There are no long waits, and the staff ensures a smooth and quick dosing process, allowing patients to get in and out in under 5 minutes.
Ascend Health PLLC - Suboxone Clinic
10831 Pineville Rd Ste 9, Pineville, NC 28134
Patients give overwhelmingly positive reviews for the Suboxone treatment center Ascend Health Pineville, praising the caring, knowledgeable staff committed to patient well-being. Many mention the clinic's non-judgmental, supportive approach has helped turn lives around. The professional, transparent clinic accommodates patient needs and is highly recommended for those seeking opioid addiction treatment.
- Top-notch care: The staff at this Suboxone treatment center are highly regarded for their exceptional level of care and consideration towards patients. They are known to be very consultative, caring, and committed to providing the best possible support for recovery.
- Excellent customer service: Patients frequently mention the staff's willingness to go above and beyond to address any concerns or issues they may have. From helping with insurance and pharmacy problems to ensuring convenient appointments and medication availability, the clinic staff is praised for their patient and accommodating approach.
- Non-judgmental and respectful: Many reviews emphasize the non-judgmental and respectful atmosphere provided by the center. Patients appreciate being treated with respect and understanding, without feeling stigmatized or judged for their addiction. The staff is described as professional, caring, compassionate, and kind.
Metro Health Management Group
5609 Monroe Rd suite c, Charlotte, NC 28212
Dr. Simpson and the caring office staff at this Suboxone treatment center create a personalized and supportive atmosphere that is highly recommended for those seeking addiction treatment.
- Excellent doctors: Multiple reviews highlight the caring and compassionate nature of the doctors, specifically mentioning Dr. Simpson and Dr. Taylor. They are praised for listening to patients, treating them with respect, and showing genuine care.
- Friendly and supportive staff: The office staff, including the front desk and the entire team, are described as kind, polite, and welcoming. They are commended for creating a positive and encouraging environment, making patients feel like family.
- Improved quality of life: Several reviewers mention that the treatment received at the center has greatly improved the quality of their lives or the lives of their friends. This suggests that the Suboxone treatment offered is effective in helping patients overcome addiction and regain control of their lives.
New Season Treatment Center – Charlotte
3315 Wilkinson Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28208
The majority of reviews for the Suboxone treatment center are positive, with praise for the friendly and helpful staff. Patients mention the counselor and doctor are attentive and non-judgmental. Some appreciate the medication-assisted program for helping them become strong and regain control.
- Friendly and helpful staff - Many reviewers mentioned that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center, including the counselor, nurse, and doctor, were attentive, caring, and non-judgmental.
- Effective medication-assisted program - The center offers a medication-assisted program that helps patients quit their addiction and provides the necessary support and tools to maintain a drug-free life. Reviewers appreciated the program and mentioned it helped them in their recovery process.
George Raad, MD
3541 Randolph Rd #101, Charlotte, NC 28211
Dr. George Raad and his staff at the Suboxone treatment center are highly recommended for their caring approach to treating opioid addiction. The doctor is known for saving lives and providing exceptional care, even connecting patients with more resources. The center is praised for its comfortable, welcoming environment where patients feel at home and receive prompt, efficient service. They are described as the most professional addiction treatment in the state. One reviewer mentioned the need for an after-hours number for minor emergencies. Overall, the medical group is highly recommended.
- Highly caring and attentive doctor: Dr. Raad is known for being one of the most caring doctors with over 20 years of experience. Patients highly recommend him and his staff for their exceptional level of care and support.
- Excellent substance abuse treatment: Dr. Raad, along with his colleague Dr. Mogabgab, is regarded as one of the best substance abuse doctors in North Carolina. The Mercy Hospital substance abuse ward, which Dr. Raad is in charge of, comes highly recommended.
- Compassionate and efficient care: The whole staff at the treatment center is praised for making patients feel comfortable and at home. They provide exceptional care and are quick in handling patient needs, ensuring a timely and efficient experience.
3541 Randolph Rd STE 102, Charlotte, NC 28211
StartBupe's caring and dedicated staff help patients through their recovery journey with compassion and expertise.
- Friendly and supportive staff: Multiple reviews highlight the counselors and doctors at StartBupe as being friendly, understanding, and great at their jobs. They are described as nonjudgmental people who are eager to help and go above and beyond for their patients.
- Accessible and convenient: StartBupe offers the option for virtual care through video chat options like Zoom. This makes treatment easy and accessible for patients who may prefer receiving care from the comfort of their own homes.
- Comprehensive approach to recovery: StartBupe focuses on healing the whole person, both mentally and physically. Their program is described as caring and knowledgeable, with a commitment to the patient's recovery and providing them with the necessary tools for success.
Addiction, Treatment, Recovery and Education, PLLC
5105 Monroe Rd Suite C, Charlotte, NC 28205
The reviews consistently praise Dr. Arlette Owens-Mosley and the Suboxone treatment center she runs. Patients describe her as caring and compassionate, taking time to listen and understand their needs. She is commended for her knowledge, professionalism and the personalized support she provides. Many appreciate that the center accepts Medicaid. Overall, it comes highly recommended for those seeking addiction treatment.
- The doctors at this Suboxone treatment center genuinely care about their patients and take their time with them.
- They are knowledgeable about Suboxone treatment and are patient with individuals seeking help. Additionally, they accept Medicaid, making it more accessible for those in need.
- Patients feel supported and encouraged by the doctors at this center, who are dedicated to their recovery and see them as individuals rather than just addicts. The doctors provide personalized care and one-on-one time to ensure success in sobriety.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started