Suboxone Centers Near Jacksonville, NC
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 57 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 2066 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Jacksonville. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Jacksonville, NC
Coastal Carolina Neuropsychiatric Center
200 Tarpon Trail, Jacksonville, NC 28546
Overall, patients give positive reviews of this Suboxone treatment center, praising the caring, helpful staff and commending the therapists and doctors for their expertise and strong rapport with patients. Some challenges are mentioned, like wait times and difficulty reaching the office, but reviewers still highly recommend the center for its dedication to patient care.
- Highly recommended by patients: Multiple reviewers express their gratitude and praise for the center and its staff, mentioning that the doctors and therapists have been a blessing, understanding, empathetic, and caring.
- Flexible and accommodating: The center is described as understanding and accommodating when it comes to scheduling, late arrivals, and rescheduling appointments. They are willing to work with patients to find solutions and make sure they receive the care they need.
- Knowledgeable and professional staff: Reviewers appreciate the expertise and knowledge of the staff, particularly the doctors and therapists. They mention feeling involved in their own treatment and having trust in their providers. The nursing staff is described as attentive and caring.
311 Judges Rd #4E, Wilmington, NC 28405
The majority of reviews praise the caring and helpful Suboxone clinic staff. Patients are grateful to employees like Amber B and Meghan for providing excellent service and assistance. Some reviewers appreciated the front desk and phone staff for making them feel cared for. A few negative reviews mention issues with prioritizing positive reviews over patient care and delays in medication distribution.
- The staff, especially Ms. Amber B and Miss Meghan, are highly praised for their helpfulness and dedication to assisting patients with any questions or concerns.
- The front desk staff and phone operators are commended for their assistance in setting up appointments, providing support, and helping patients navigate the process, such as helping with app setups.
- The center is credited with saving lives and improving mental health, with patients expressing gratitude for the care received and the positive impact on their ability to function and improve their well-being.
Coastal Horizons Center
615 Shipyard Blvd, Wilmington, NC 28412
The Suboxone treatment center has received mostly positive reviews for its caring staff. Many praised the friendly therapists and counselors for their invaluable support. Though there were some negative comments about specific staff, most reviewers lauded the effective treatment program and plentiful resources.
- Excellent team, including a caring and amazing psychiatrist and a therapist who is described as a beautiful soul, helpful, and always there during times of need.
- Friendly staff who treat clients with dignity and respect, providing a structured program that has helped many people in their recovery.
- Abundant and live resources available to help with mental and physical needs, with the option to get all doctors and medications in one place.
Jacksonville Treatment Center
291 Huff Dr, Jacksonville, NC 28546
The Suboxone treatment center receives mostly positive reviews, with patients applauding the supportive staff, counselors, and overall atmosphere. While some mention concerns with urine testing and staff turnover, patients say the clinic is dedicated to helping people overcome addiction in a caring environment. Medicaid is now accepted and patients call the clinic a safe haven.
- Excellent staff and counselors: The clinic has outstanding staff and counselors who go above and beyond to make patients comfortable and provide the best treatment possible. They are praised for their dedication and support.
- Supportive and helpful experience: Patients who comply with the program and utilize their counselors find the experience at the clinic to be very helpful. The clinic provides a safe haven and helps individuals save their lives.
- Accepts Medicaid patients: The clinic now accepts Medicaid patients, making it more accessible for individuals who require financial assistance.
Carolina Energetics PC - Suboxone & Subutex Clinic
310 Mocksville Ave, Salisbury, NC 28144
Patients rave about the caring, understanding staff at this Suboxone treatment center. Doctors Russell and Terri Carol Rodgers are praised for their compassion and dedication. The friendly staff and clean, professional office also get high marks. Overall, the center comes highly recommended for those seeking help with opioid addiction.
- Caring and understanding staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center are caring, kind, and understanding. They make patients feel comfortable and provide a supportive environment.
- Knowledgeable and dedicated doctors: Reviewers highlight the expertise and dedication of the doctors at the center. They are described as understanding, knowledgeable, and willing to go above and beyond to help their patients.
- Efficient and quick service: Several reviewers appreciate the efficiency of the center, stating that they don't have to wait for long periods and that the staff gets them in and out quickly. This can be beneficial for individuals seeking prompt treatment.
Fayetteville Comprehensive Treatment Center
3427 Melrose Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28304
This Suboxone treatment center is praised for its knowledgeable, respectful, and helpful staff who treat patients with dignity. The clinic is efficient and offers state funding, providing a supportive environment that has helped many individuals achieve sobriety.
- Knowledgeable and supportive staff: The center's staff is described as exceedingly knowledgeable, wise, and treating patients with respect and dignity. They are praised for their support and encouragement throughout the recovery process.
- Individualized treatment and efficient clinic: Patients appreciate being treated as individuals and not just as addicts. The clinic is described as running efficiently with a priority on privacy.
- Positive life-changing impact: Several reviewers mention that the center has changed their lives and they are grateful for the services provided. This indicates the center's effectiveness in helping patients achieve sobriety and improve their overall well-being.
2911 Breezewood Ave STE 101, Fayetteville, NC 28303
Solas Health offers a welcoming environment for those seeking to overcome opioid addiction. The friendly, knowledgeable staff prioritizes patient well-being. Drs. Ashley and Adamo understand addiction and are committed to helping patients succeed.
- Super friendly and helpful staff who make the treatment process easy and comfortable.
- The doctors are knowledgeable, caring, and understanding of addiction and treatment, with a genuine desire for patients to succeed.
- The center has a positive and supportive environment, with patients reporting great experiences and recommending the center to others.
Behavioral Health Group - Wilson
3709 Nash St N, Wilson, NC 27896
The Suboxone treatment center receives mostly positive reviews. Patients say the caring, friendly staff has saved lives. Reviewers mention the center accepts state funding, provides drug screens, and has no recent negative feedback.
- Highly recommended by multiple reviewers
- Great staff who are caring and helpful
- Has successfully saved lives through effective treatment
Palms Wellness Center
472 Western Blvd D, Jacksonville, NC 28546
This Suboxone treatment center is highly rated for its caring and dedicated staff who go above and beyond to help patients in need, even during difficult times. It is an ideal place for those seeking genuine opioid addiction care.
- The staff genuinely cares about the community and their patients, going above and beyond to provide support and assistance during difficult times.
- The doctors at Palms Wellness have the ability to completely change the direction of someone's life, providing effective treatment and showing kindness throughout the process.
- The center is known for its genuine care and attention towards patients, making it a great choice for those seeking compassionate and personalized treatment.
PORT Human Services
231 Memorial Dr, Jacksonville, NC 28546
Overall, patients give positive reviews for the Suboxone treatment center, praising the caring doctors and therapists who listen and help find solutions. The receptionists and staff are described as extremely helpful and welcoming. There is one negative review stating doctors may give up on difficult cases.
- The therapist are great and listen to your problems and work with you for solutions.
- The doctors and receptionists are extremely helpful and caring.
- The staff truly cares about your well-being and makes the treatment process comfortable and easy-going.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started