Suboxone Centers Near Lexington, NC
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 60 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 476 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Lexington. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 13 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Lexington, NC
Harmony Recovery Center
11403 N Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28262
The staff are caring and dedicated, providing a supportive therapeutic community for those needing help with mental health and addiction.
- The staff at Harmony Recovery Center is described as helpful, kind, caring, and dedicated in several reviews. They are praised for their understanding and genuine support, with some staff members being former addicts themselves.
- The center provides a clean and therapeutic atmosphere, creating a community of individuals striving for abstinence from substances. The positive impact it has made on people's lives is mentioned in one review.
- Note: Please keep in mind that these pros are based on the given reviews and may not necessarily reflect the overall experience of all individuals who have visited the Suboxone treatment center.
Winston-Salem Comprehensive Treatment Center
1617 S Hawthorne Rd, Winston-Salem, NC 27103
The caring and respectful staff at the Suboxone treatment center, including counselors and nurses, provide patients with support, understanding, and helpful information. Patients appreciate the clean, stable, and supportive environment the center offers for recovery.
- The staff members are kind, respectful, and understanding. Patients appreciate their helpfulness and the fact that they treat them as individuals.
- The counselors provide insightful information and support, helping patients feel at ease and confident in the program's effectiveness.
- The center has good nurses who are knowledgeable and dedicated to providing prompt service, ensuring patients don't have to wait for extended periods.
Rowan Treatment Associates
1504 Jake Alexander Blvd W, Salisbury, NC 28147
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its supportive staff, comfortable atmosphere, and for giving patients control over their recovery. Patients appreciate the caring and non-judgmental counselors who go out of their way to help. The treatment is considered professional and effective.
- Supportive and caring staff: Many reviews mention the great counselors and staff at the Suboxone treatment center. Patients appreciate the support and comfort they feel while undergoing treatment, and feel grateful for the positive impact it has had on their lives and their families.
- Individualized treatment options: Unlike the negative review mentioning that Suboxone treatment didn't work for them, multiple positive reviews highlight the center's willingness to listen to patients and provide personalized treatment plans. This includes offering alternatives like methadone treatment for those who may not find Suboxone effective.
- Professional and helpful staff: Reviewers mention specific staff members who have gone above and beyond to provide exceptional service. This includes a specific mention of a helpful and kind staff member, highlighting the professionalism and dedication of the center's employees.
- Overall, the pros of the Suboxone treatment center include a supportive and caring staff, individualized treatment options, and professional and helpful staff members.
Ascend Health PLLC - Suboxone Clinic
10831 Pineville Rd Ste 9, Pineville, NC 28134
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring, compassionate staff who provide excellent care and support patients on their recovery journey in a non-judgmental, safe environment.
- The staff at Ascend Health Pineville is incredibly caring and understanding. They truly prioritize the well-being of their patients and go out of their way to make appointments convenient and ensure medication availability.
- The clinic provides top-notch care and treats patients with respect. Patients have reported feeling listened to and consulted, with the whole team demonstrating a commitment to their recovery.
- Ascend Health is highly recommended for anyone seeking a Suboxone treatment center. Patients appreciate the warm and kind staff, non-judgmental atmosphere, and the clinic's dedication to helping individuals get clean and reclaim their lives.
T E Simpson MDPA
200 S State St STE 2, Lexington, NC 27292
The doctor and staff at this Suboxone treatment center are praised for providing a supportive, caring, and compassionate environment for recovery. Patients appreciate the genuine doctor who takes time to talk with them and remember details. The kind staff promptly addresses any issues.
- Based on the reviews, here are 2-3 pros for the Suboxone treatment center:
- Understanding and Supportive Doctor: Dr. Simpson is described as a wonderful doctor who genuinely cares about his patients. He is praised for his bedside manner and for not judging his patients. He takes the time to talk to his patients and inquire about their progress and well-being.
- Caring and Welcoming Staff: The staff at the treatment center is praised for being sweet, kind, and caring. They are described as welcoming and are willing to address any issues or concerns that patients may have. They show genuine concern for the well-being of their patients.
- Good Track Record: It is mentioned that the center has a good track record and is recommended by those who have been attending for some time. Some patients have expressed their intention to continue seeking treatment at the center and have no plans to change providers, indicating a positive experience.
Advancing Forward Health
1495 Rymco Dr #105, Winston-Salem, NC 27103
The Suboxone treatment center has received positive reviews for their caring, honest staff who help patients recover from pain medication while continuing to work. Patients are grateful for the compassion and excellent care in clean, secure premises.
- Staff members are caring, honest, knowledgeable, and lovable, providing high-quality care.
- The doctors and counselors show compassion and make accommodations for patients to continue working while receiving treatment.
- The premises are clean, and the parking lot is secure and clean.
Path of Hope Inc
1675 E Center St Ext, Lexington, NC 27292
The positive reviews praise the center's expertise in addiction treatment and caring staff who changed patients' lives for the better. Patients highly recommend the center to others struggling with addiction.
- Knowledgeable and understanding staff: The counselors at Path Of Hope are praised for their knowledge and understanding of addiction. They provide help and resources without forcing anything on the individuals, creating a supportive environment.
- Life-changing experience: Many reviewers mentioned that the program at Path Of Hope has changed their lives for the better. The center offers hope and encourages individuals to pursue a productive and positive life.
- Caring and dedicated professionals: The staff at Path Of Hope is described as caring, dedicated, and professional. They are commended for their commitment to helping individuals with substance addiction and their high success rates.
Thomasville Treatment Associates
1301 National Hwy, Thomasville, NC 27360
Patients are very satisfied with the treatment and service at this Suboxone clinic. They praise the friendly, helpful staff, short wait times, and the clinic's efficiency. The competent nurses and doctors come highly recommended for those seeking addiction treatment.
- Quick and efficient service, with short wait times and fast dosing
- Friendly and helpful staff, including nurses and office staff
- Satisfied customers who highly recommend the center for addiction treatment
Southern Family Medicine, Suboxone & Mental Health Clinic, Mocksville
121 Country Ln, Mocksville, NC 27028
People love the staff at the Suboxone treatment center, especially mentioning the nurse practitioner, Roy. They appreciate the kindness, respect, and privacy they receive from the clinic. The additional counseling services provided are also highly recommended. Overall, the positive reviews highlight the supportive and caring nature of the staff and the effectiveness of the treatment.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center is highly regarded and praised for their kindness, knowledge, and willingness to help patients stay healthy and focused on their recovery.
- The clinic provides a respectful and private environment for patients, where they feel comfortable and not judged.
- The center offers counseling services on-site, which have proven to be beneficial for patients' mental health in addition to medication treatment.
Integrated Care of Greater Hickory
741 5th St SW, Hickory, NC 28602
The Suboxone treatment center has received positive reviews for their caring staff who want to help patients with addiction. Patients appreciate the warm atmosphere and say the program has saved their lives. The center focuses on accountability, structure, and teaching patients recovery skills.
- Awesome staff that truly cares for its clients. Would recommend to anyone that needs help with addiction."
- This place saved my life! I can not say thank you enough for everything they did for me. They believe in RECOVERY."
- Thease people actually care about you and your recovery. This place is the best thing that ever happened to me."
Nazareth Child & Family Connection
16 E Center St, Lexington, NC 27292
Patients have praised Dr. Spells at the Lexington and Salisbury office for his caring approach. The supportive staff at the Nazareth center are also described as helpful to patients and their families.
- Caring and supportive staff: Reviewers mentioned that the staff, including Dr. Spells, showed genuine care and concern for their patients. This indicates a positive and supportive environment for individuals seeking help.
- Support for families: One reviewer specifically mentioned that the center was helpful not only for themselves but also for their family. This suggests that the center offers resources and support for loved ones of those undergoing treatment, which can contribute to a more holistic approach to recovery.
- Positive experiences for patients: Although not explicitly mentioned in the reviews, the fact that multiple individuals had positive experiences at the center, including one's son, indicates that the Suboxone treatment offered is effective and beneficial for patients seeking help with opioid addiction.
3755 Admiral Dr Suite 105-A, High Point, NC 27265
The Saved Health Foundation provides a safe place for psychological services and opioid addiction treatment. Patients praise Dr. Faircloth, office manager Sara, and therapist Esther Dixon for their personalized care and dedication to helping people overcome addiction challenges and improve their mental health.
- Personalized medication approach: The center has a great team, including Dr. Faircloth, who takes the time to find the right medications for each individual.
- Supportive and caring staff: The office manager, Sara, goes above and beyond for the patients, and the therapist, Esther Dixon, is highly praised for her skills. These professionals, along with the friendly front desk personnel, create a strong and supportive medical health team.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started