Suboxone Centers Near Mebane, NC
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 75 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 1690 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Mebane. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Mebane, NC
Winston-Salem Comprehensive Treatment Center
1617 S Hawthorne Rd, Winston-Salem, NC 27103
The Suboxone treatment center receives mostly positive reviews. Patients appreciate the kind, respectful staff and praise the center for its supportive environment, helpful information, and positive impact on their lives. While some find frequent visits inconvenient, most still recommend the facility.
- Friendly and caring staff: The center has received praise for its kind and respectful staff members, including counselors who are understanding and genuinely care about their patients.
- Professional and helpful intake process: Patients have expressed that the staff members during the initial intake process were helpful, respectful, and treated them like actual people, which helped put them at ease.
- Supportive environment: The center is commended for creating a supportive and comfortable atmosphere, with nurses and counselors who go above and beyond to ensure a positive recovery experience.
Carolina Energetics PC - Suboxone & Subutex Clinic
310 Mocksville Ave, Salisbury, NC 28144
The Suboxone treatment center receives positive reviews for its caring, understanding staff. Highly recommended doctors include Tana Holloway, Dr. Russell, and Dr. Terri Carol Rodgers, who are praised for compassion and expertise. The friendly, efficient office staff also earns positive mentions.
- Caring and Understanding Staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center is caring, understanding, and inviting. They make the process easy and help fulfill specific needs.
- Knowledgeable and Dedicated Doctors: Many reviewers appreciate the knowledge, dedication, and understanding of the doctors at the center. They truly care about their patients, try to help in any way they can, and have a positive impact on their lives.
- Efficient and Friendly Office: The office staff is often praised for being friendly, efficient, and professional. Patients enjoy the quick appointments and appreciate the kind atmosphere in the office.
8001 Creedmoor Rd, Raleigh, NC 27613
The Suboxone treatment center Solas Health has received very positive reviews. Patients speak highly of the knowledgeable and caring staff, including Dr. Jessica Bustos and counselors Stephanie and Addie. Patients describe it as a supportive place that has helped them overcome addiction.
- The entire staff provides excellent care and support.
- The employees, including Jessica, Jill, Stephanie, and Addie, are knowledgeable, caring, and professional.
- The staff goes above and beyond to help with insurance and scheduling issues.
Pinehurst Comprehensive Treatment Center
20 Page Dr Suite 8, Pinehurst, NC 28374
Patients are grateful for the effective Suboxone treatment and supportive staff at this center, which has helped turn their lives around.
- CTC has a supportive and caring staff who are willing to work with patients to find solutions, even with financial problems.
- The facility and staff at CTC of Pinehurst are highly recommended, with minimal wait times and efficient service.
- The treatment provided at CTC is effective and has helped many individuals achieve sobriety and regain control over their lives.
Ascend Health PLLC - Suboxone Clinic
10831 Pineville Rd Ste 9, Pineville, NC 28134
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring, knowledgeable staff and commitment to helping patients recover from opioid addiction.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is highly caring and knowledgeable, providing top-notch care to patients.
- The clinic is praised for its exceptional customer service and commitment to patient care, going above and beyond to ensure convenience and availability of medication.
- Patients appreciate the non-judgmental and respectful approach of the staff, creating a welcoming and supportive environment for their recovery journey.
New Season Treatment Center – Durham
1913 Lamar St, Durham, NC 27705
The majority of reviewers praised the helpful and friendly staff at the Suboxone treatment center. While some mentioned the need for more efficient service, overall the center was commended for supporting patients through recovery.
- Friendly and caring staff who treat patients like family
- Willingness to work with patients and understanding of individual circumstances
- The director is accessible and understanding, willing to speak with patients at any time
3580 NC-14, Reidsville, NC 27320
The Suboxone treatment center has received very positive reviews from patients who appreciate the caring, non-judgmental staff dedicated to helping them on their recovery journey. Patients describe the center as a blessing that has made a tremendous, positive difference in their lives. There was one complaint about a staff member's poor attitude, but overall the reviews praise the center's effectiveness, the staff's kindness, and the immense impact it has had.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center genuinely cares about each individual and their recovery journey.
- The center provides a safe and judgment-free environment, making patients feel comfortable opening up about their experiences.
- The staff at this center is described as amazing, caring, and helpful, ensuring a positive experience for patients.
Advancing Forward Health
1495 Rymco Dr #105, Winston-Salem, NC 27103
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for Dr. Laura and her counselors' compassionate care and willingness to accommodate patients' schedules. Patients describe the premises as clean with a secure parking lot. The caring, honest and knowledgeable staff are appreciated.
- Exceptional and compassionate staff: Dr. Laura and her counselors provide excellent care and show compassion towards their patients.
- Clean and secure premises: The treatment center has clean facilities and a secure parking lot, ensuring a safe and comfortable environment for patients.
- Flexible scheduling for working individuals: The center accommodates patients' work schedules, allowing them to continue working while receiving excellent recovery from pain medications.
Residential Treatment Services of Alamance, Inc.
136 Hall Ave, Burlington, NC 27217
The Suboxone treatment center was praised for its caring and knowledgeable staff, comfortable environment, good food, and effective detox program. Specific staff members were commended for going above and beyond to assist patients. Though there could be a wait to enter the program, reviewers overwhelmingly recommended the center for those seeking recovery help.
- Staff is caring, respectful, and treats patients with dignity.
- Knowledgeable and helpful nurses and counselors.
- Home-cooked food and comfortable environment.
2911 Breezewood Ave STE 101, Fayetteville, NC 28303
Solas Health is highly recommended for their friendly and helpful staff who make the treatment process easy. Reviewers say the doctors are knowledgeable, caring and understand addiction and treatment. Patients are pleased with the experience and recommend Solas Health.
- Friendly and supportive staff
- Doctors who are knowledgeable, caring, and understanding
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started