Suboxone Centers Near Monroe, NC
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 120 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 424 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Monroe. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Monroe, NC
Harmony Recovery Center
11403 N Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28262
The staff at the Suboxone treatment center are praised for their caring support. Therapists and facilitators, some former addicts themselves, offer understanding. Many reviewers say the center has positively impacted their lives.
- The staff at Harmony Recovery Center is described as helpful, kind, caring, and dedicated. They are praised for their understanding and genuine support.
- Many reviewers express gratitude for the positive impact that Harmony has had on their lives. They credit the center for helping them with their recovery and mental health.
- The therapists and counselors at Harmony are highlighted as being knowledgeable, attentive, and effective in providing care. Specific therapists such as Kristen, Alicia, and Alecia are mentioned for their positive contributions to the recovery process.
Midwood Treatment Center
3057 Senna Dr, Matthews, NC 28105
The caring and dedicated staff at the Suboxone treatment center receive high praise, especially Evelyn Parrott, Vern, Andre, and Tina. Clients appreciate the individualized attention, helpful tools for sobriety, and the center's positive impact on their lives. Many describe it as a supportive, close-knit community focused on client care.
- Dedicated and professional staff: The staff at this Suboxone treatment center are highly praised for their hard work, dedication, and professionalism. Many reviewers specifically mentioned staff members by name, highlighting their effective communication, helpfulness, and genuine care for the patients.
- Individualized and effective treatment: Reviewers appreciated the personalized attention and one-on-one care provided at the center. The individualized treatment plans, intimate group therapy sessions, and focus on helping individuals help themselves on their recovery journey were all commended as effective in turning lives around and setting a solid foundation for a sober life.
- Positive and supportive environment: The treatment center was described as creating a close-knit community that genuinely cares about their clients. Reviewers mentioned feeling supported, understood, and not alone in their struggles. The caring staff and family-like atmosphere were appreciated by many, making the center a great place for recovery.
Neal S. Taub, MD
3535 Randolph Rd #208, Charlotte, NC 28211
The positive reviews praise the Suboxone treatment center for improving patients' quality of life and relieving chronic pain. Patients appreciate Dr. Taub's caring, patient-centered approach and the knowledgeable, professional staff. Many mention the center's prompt, efficient service. Overall, the reviews emphasize the treatment center's positive impact.
- Dr. Taub and his staff are described as kind, patient, and caring, creating a positive and comfortable environment for patients.
- Dr. Taub is highly regarded for his expertise and experience in pain management, medication management, and addiction treatment.
- The staff at Dr. Taub's office is friendly, professional, and accommodating, making the overall experience pleasant for patients.
New Season Treatment Center – Gastonia
1455 E Franklin Blvd, Gastonia, NC 28054
The caring and friendly staff provide personalized treatment in a clean, organized facility. Reviewers express gratitude for being treated as human beings and for the positive impact the center has had on their lives. Efficient dosing and minimal wait times are also positives.
- Friendly and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center are kind, understanding, and treat patients with respect and compassion.
- Quick service: Many reviewers appreciate the efficiency of the center, mentioning short wait times and quick dosing processes.
- Life-saving treatment: Several reviewers express gratitude for the treatment they received at the center, stating that it saved their lives and greatly improved their overall well-being.
Advene Health Group
1421 Orchard Lake Dr Suite D, Charlotte, NC 28270
The positive reviews praise the caring staff who help patients overcome addiction and regain control of their lives.
- The doctors at this Suboxone treatment center are highly praised for their compassion and dedication to their patients' well-being. Reviewers mention specific doctors by name, such as Dr. Howard, Dr. Curran, Dr. Seitz, and Dr. Lentz.
- Many reviewers appreciate the supportive and caring staff at the center, mentioning that they go above and beyond to help patients and make them feel comfortable. The life coach, Tom Hamilton, is specifically mentioned as being helpful and compassionate.
- Despite some negative comments about wait times, the quality of care provided at the center is consistently praised. Reviewers mention that the staff is well versed in different treatment options and that the doctors are fair and thorough.
Metro Health Management Group
5609 Monroe Rd suite c, Charlotte, NC 28212
Patients describe the treatment center's staff as kind, friendly, and compassionate. The doctors, including Dr. Taylor and Dr. Simpson, attentively care for patients who feel supported and motivated to continue their recovery journey after visiting.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center are described as kind, friendly, and compassionate, providing a welcoming and supportive environment for patients.
- The doctors, specifically Dr. Taylor and Dr. Simpson, are praised for their attentiveness, listening skills, and genuine care for their patients' well-being.
- The office is commended for its flexibility in accommodating patients' needs, such as rearranging appointments and providing quick responses to questions or concerns.
Ascend Health PLLC - Suboxone Clinic
10831 Pineville Rd Ste 9, Pineville, NC 28134
This Suboxone treatment center is praised in positive reviews for its caring, compassionate staff who prioritize patients' well-being and go out of their way to ensure convenient access to medication. The clinic provides excellent care while treating patients with respect, making it a great option for those seeking opioid addiction recovery.
- The staff at Ascend Health is described as caring, understanding, and non-judgmental. They treat patients with respect and make them feel valued.
- Patients appreciate the convenience and accessibility of the clinic. The staff goes above and beyond to accommodate their needs, including adjusting appointments and ensuring medication availability.
- Ascend Health is praised for its transparency, professionalism, and dedication to helping patients recover from substance abuse. The clinic is described as a "godsend" and "the best MAT clinic."
Addiction, Treatment, Recovery and Education, PLLC
5105 Monroe Rd Suite C, Charlotte, NC 28205
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring, supportive doctors who provide individualized treatment plans. Patients are grateful for the positive impact the treatment has had, including helping them stay sober, regain self-worth, and become better parents.
- The doctor at this Suboxone treatment center is highly regarded by multiple reviewers, with comments about her exceptional support, compassion, and dedication to her patients.
- Reviewers appreciate the personalized care and individualized treatment plans offered at this center, noting that they are not treated as just another number or addict, but as a person with unique needs and goals.
- The facility is praised for its dedication to providing quality care and maintaining a supportive environment for patients, with positive support systems in place and a focus on helping individuals maintain sobriety and address the root causes of addiction.
1303 E Franklin St, Monroe, NC 28112
Patients praised the Suboxone treatment center for its friendly, caring staff, especially Dr. Adamu Salisu and his secretary, who were commended for their compassion and dedication to helping patients overcome addiction. Patients appreciated the clinic's effectiveness and professionalism, highlighting its cleanliness, efficiency, and smooth appointment flow. Many recommended it to others struggling with addiction.
- The staff, including the doctor and secretary, are described as caring, understanding, and helpful.
- The doctor is recommended by several reviewers and is noted for his commitment to the well-being of his patients.
- The office is clean and well-organized, with appointments running smoothly.
3541 Randolph Rd STE 102, Charlotte, NC 28211
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring, professional staff who are committed to providing patients with the tools and support needed for recovery. Patients cite improvements in their well-being thanks to the comprehensive program that addresses addiction's physical and mental aspects.
- Knowledgeable and caring staff: The staff at the Suboxone treatment center are described as knowledgeable, caring, and eager to help. They go above and beyond for their patients, providing support and assistance throughout their recovery journey.
- Convenient and accessible care: The center offers convenient care through the use of video chat options like Zoom, making it easier for patients to access the treatment they need from the comfort of their own homes.
- Holistic approach: The program at the center aims to heal the whole person, addressing both the mental and physical aspects of addiction. The staff is described as caring and knowledgeable, focusing on the overall well-being of their patients.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started