Suboxone Centers Near Rockingham, NC
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 72 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 1722 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Rockingham. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Rockingham, NC
Winston-Salem Comprehensive Treatment Center
1617 S Hawthorne Rd, Winston-Salem, NC 27103
Patients speak highly of the Suboxone treatment center, describing the staff as kind, respectful, and caring, particularly the supportive counselors and nurses. While intake can be lengthy, patients find the process worthwhile for the ongoing support and peace of mind. The facility's caring atmosphere stems from staff who take a genuine interest in patients' well-being.
- Friendly and caring staff: Many reviewers praise the kind and respectful attitude of the staff members, including counselors, nurses, and the director. They appreciate the support, understanding, and encouragement they receive, which fosters a positive and comfortable environment.
- Efficient treatment process: Reviewers mention the convenience and effectiveness of the Suboxone treatment program. Despite the initial intake process taking a few hours, they feel confident and hopeful about their recovery. Once established in the program, they expect quick and easy visits to pick up their doses. The program's structure and support have helped individuals achieve stability and a sense of control in their lives.
- Improved quality of life: Patients highlight the positive impact of the Suboxone treatment program provided by this center. They mention experiencing stability, physical and emotional improvement, and a renewed sense of self. Many express gratitude for this facility, stating that it has saved their lives and helped them get back on track.
- Overall, the pros of this Suboxone treatment center include the caring staff, effective treatment process, and the positive impact on patients' lives.
New Season Treatment Center – Gastonia
1455 E Franklin Blvd, Gastonia, NC 28054
Most reviewers praise the caring and attentive staff at this Suboxone treatment center. They mention specific staff members who have been helpful and kind. However, one reviewer cites issues with long wait times and understaffing. Overall, the majority highly recommend the center for the positive impact it has had.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center is described as kind, caring, and treating patients like individuals, not just numbers. Patients appreciate the personal attention and genuine care they receive.
- The treatment center is praised for being clean, organized, and professional. The staff is commended for their professionalism, promptness, and efficiency, with minimal wait times for dosing.
- Patients appreciate the supportive and nonjudgmental environment provided by the counselors. The counselors are described as attentive, willing to listen, and providing effective support in helping patients improve their lives through the program.
Carolina Energetics PC - Suboxone & Subutex Clinic
310 Mocksville Ave, Salisbury, NC 28144
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring doctors, friendly staff, professionalism, and cleanliness. Multiple patients highly recommend it.
- The doctors and staff at this Suboxone treatment center are caring, understanding, and inviting, making the process easy for patients.
- The doctors at this center are highly knowledgeable and committed to helping patients. They are praised for their understanding and willingness to go above and beyond for their patients' well-being.
- The staff is friendly, kind, and efficient. Patients appreciate the quick service and the overall professionalism of the office.
Pinehurst Comprehensive Treatment Center
20 Page Dr Suite 8, Pinehurst, NC 28374
CTC is highly praised for saving lives and offering a path to normalcy. The supportive staff finds solutions and provides effective, worthwhile treatment with minimal wait times.
- CTC has a supportive staff that goes above and beyond to help patients, even in financial difficulties.
- The facility and staff at CTC of Pinehurst are highly praised, with minimal wait times and efficient service.
- The treatment at this center has been a life-saving option for many individuals and has helped them achieve control over their lives.
Fayetteville Comprehensive Treatment Center
3427 Melrose Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28304
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for those seeking help with opioid addiction. Patients describe the knowledgeable, helpful, and compassionate staff. They appreciate the individualized care and efficient operations. Many credit the center with saving their lives and helping them maintain sobriety.
- Knowledgeable and supportive staff who treat patients with respect and dignity.
- Offers state funding for individuals with low income, providing free treatment.
- Efficient clinic operation with a focus on privacy.
Ascend Health PLLC - Suboxone Clinic
10831 Pineville Rd Ste 9, Pineville, NC 28134
The Suboxone treatment center, Ascend Health, receives very positive reviews for its caring, knowledgeable staff committed to patients' well-being. Patients say the staff goes above and beyond to ensure convenience, support and effective opioid addiction treatment. Many credit Ascend with saving their lives and restoring quality of life. The clinic comes highly recommended.
- Top-notch care: The entire team at the Suboxone treatment center is highly dedicated to providing excellent care and support to patients. They are described as caring, knowledgeable, and committed to helping individuals succeed in their recovery.
- Personalized and convenient service: The staff goes above and beyond to ensure appointments are convenient, medications are readily available, and any insurance or pharmacy issues are resolved promptly. Patients appreciate the personalized attention they receive and the effort made to meet their individual needs.
- Non-judgmental and respectful environment: The Suboxone treatment center is described as a safe and welcoming place for individuals seeking help for substance abuse. Patients feel valued, respected, and understood, without facing any judgment or prejudice. The staff listens to patients and treats them with care and compassion.
Advancing Forward Health
1495 Rymco Dr #105, Winston-Salem, NC 27103
The reviewers praise the caring, compassionate treatment and exceptional care provided by Dr. Laura Levin and her counselors at this Suboxone treatment center. They also appreciate the clean premises and secure parking.
- Excellent and compassionate treatment: Dr. Laura and her counselors provide exceptional care and compassion to patients seeking recovery from pain medication. They prioritize their patients' well-being and accommodate their schedules for continued treatment.
- Clean and secure premises: The treatment center is located in a clean and secure environment, providing a safe and comfortable space for patients during their recovery journey.
2911 Breezewood Ave STE 101, Fayetteville, NC 28303
Solas Health gets strong praise from patients for their friendly, supportive staff. Reviewers particularly appreciated knowledgeable, caring doctors like Ashley, Adamo, and Bailey. Patients found the clinic to be an excellent treatment center overall.
- Super friendly staff who make every aspect of the treatment easy and are supportive throughout the process.
- The doctors are knowledgeable, caring, and understanding of addiction and treatment, and genuinely want their patients to succeed.
- The center goes above and beyond to help patients adjust and facilitate their transition to a new provider if they are moving out of state.
285 Olmsted Blvd #1, Pinehurst, NC 28374
The doctors at this Suboxone treatment center are praised for their intelligence, compassion, and ability to make patients comfortable. Patients appreciate the personalized attention and feel truly listened to.
- The doctors at this Suboxone treatment center, such as Dr. Corrigan and Dr. Amy Dewane, are highly intelligent, compassionate, and sympathetic. They genuinely care about their patients and provide excellent care.
- Bradley Hicks and David, two staff members at the center, are praised for their friendliness and going above and beyond to ensure the well-being of the patients.
- Patients speak highly of the exceptional care provided by Shamica Ashford, Amy Dewayne, Doc Bradley, and Dr. Lisa Oxendine. They take the time to listen, explain everything thoroughly, and provide a convenient and efficient experience.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started