Suboxone Centers Near Rocky Mount, NC
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 47 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 892 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Rocky Mount. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Rocky Mount, NC
Carolina Energetics PC - Suboxone & Subutex Clinic
310 Mocksville Ave, Salisbury, NC 28144
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended by patients for its caring and knowledgeable doctors and staff who provide personalized attention. Patients describe the environment as friendly, efficient, and professional.
- Caring and understanding staff: The doctors and staff at this Suboxone treatment center are described as caring, understanding, and kind. They make the process easy and are committed to helping patients on their road to sobriety.
- Knowledgeable and dedicated doctors: Multiple reviewers praise the doctors at this center, specifically mentioning Dr. Tana Holloway and Dr. Russell. The doctors are described as remarkable, understanding, and willing to go above and beyond to help their patients.
- Friendly and efficient staff: The staff at this center is described as great, kind, and friendly. They make sure to not rush patients out and create a comfortable atmosphere. Additionally, the receptionist Michael is mentioned as being the best and very funny.
8001 Creedmoor Rd, Raleigh, NC 27613
Patients give positive reviews for the Suboxone treatment center, appreciating the professional, caring, and helpful staff. The welcoming atmosphere makes it an ideal place for recovery.
- The staff at the center, including Jessica, Jill, Stephanie, and Addie, are highly praised for their knowledge, friendliness, and excellent patient care.
- The center is described as a supportive and welcoming environment, with patients feeling like they are part of a family.
- The doctors, nurses, and staff are mentioned as great people who provide up-to-date addiction services and truly care about patients' well-being.
New Season Treatment Center – Durham
1913 Lamar St, Durham, NC 27705
This Suboxone treatment center is appreciated for its friendly, caring staff who treat patients like family and are willing to work with them. The director is described as understanding and accessible. Patients indicate the clinic has a supportive and helpful environment.
- Friendly and caring staff: Many reviewers mentioned that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center is friendly, caring, and treats patients like family. They provide a supportive and welcoming environment for individuals seeking help.
- Willingness to work with patients: The center is praised for its willingness to work with patients and understand their individual needs. They are accommodating and supportive, ensuring that patients feel heard and understood throughout their treatment journey.
- Director's availability: The director of the center is highlighted as being very understanding and accessible to patients. This accessibility allows for open communication and ensures that any concerns or questions can be addressed promptly.
Behavioral Health Group - Wilson
3709 Nash St N, Wilson, NC 27896
This Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended by most reviewers, who praise the caring and helpful staff. Many state that the center has saved their lives, improved their well-being, and had a positive impact on their recovery through increased support and care.
- Positive recommendations: Many reviewers highly recommend this Suboxone treatment center, stating that it is one of the best clinics they have been to and that it has saved their lives.
- Caring and helpful staff: The staff at this center is praised for being caring, helpful, and knowledgeable. Reviewers express gratitude for the patience and support they have received from the staff.
- Effective treatment: Several reviewers mention that this center has been instrumental in their recovery and have experienced significant improvements in their symptoms and overall well-being. They credit the center with saving their lives and reuniting them with their loved ones.
Goldsboro Comprehensive Treatment Center
1700 E Ash St Suite 201, Goldsboro, NC 27530
The Suboxone treatment center receives mostly positive reviews, with patients highlighting the friendly and helpful staff. Reviewers say following the rules avoids problems. While some mention counselor turnover, most praise the center for saving lives and effectively treating opioid addiction.
- Friendly and helpful staff, ensuring a positive experience during treatment.
- Comprehensive treatment, including medication, counseling, and drug screens, at a reasonable price.
- Lifesaving support for individuals struggling with opioid addiction.
285 Olmsted Blvd #1, Pinehurst, NC 28374
The Suboxone treatment center receives extremely positive reviews for its caring, knowledgeable doctors and dedicated staff who support patients' recovery.
- Highly knowledgeable and compassionate doctors, such as Dr. Corrigan and Dr. Amy Dewane, who genuinely care about their patients and provide great care.
- Friendly and helpful staff, like Bradley Hicks and David, who go above and beyond to ensure patients are well taken care of.
- Exceptional doctors, such as Dr. Shamica Ashford and Dr. Lisa Oxendine, who take the time to listen, explain everything thoroughly, and provide quality care.
2911 Breezewood Ave STE 101, Fayetteville, NC 28303
Solas Health is recommended for helping people make positive changes. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, providing excellent care and support. They assist patients in transitioning to new providers.
- Super friendly staff who make every aspect of the treatment process easy for patients.
- The doctors at Solas Health are knowledgeable, caring, and listen to their patients' concerns and health issues.
- The staff is helpful and the overall experience at Solas Health has been excellent.
RMTC - Raleigh Methadone Treatment Center
6118 St Giles St STE 130, Raleigh, NC 27612
The Suboxone treatment center has received positive reviews for its caring, respectful staff and pleasant, accommodating experience. Patients highlighted the knowledgeable, supportive counselors and helpful nurses and employees. The center also provides counseling after program completion.
- Staff that truly cares: According to the reviews, the nurses and counselors at this Suboxone treatment center seem to genuinely care about the patients and treat them with respect and dignity. They go above and beyond to help and provide support.
- Accommodating and kind: The center has been described as accommodating and kind, suggesting that they prioritize the comfort and well-being of their patients. This can be crucial in creating a positive treatment environment.
- Friendly and helpful staff: The center is praised for having friendly and very helpful staff. This can contribute to a positive experience for patients, as they feel supported and cared for during their treatment journey.
Behavioral Health Group - Elizabeth City
105 Medical Dr, Elizabeth City, NC 27909
The Suboxone treatment center has received praise for its friendly staff and effective treatment program. One patient mentioned the kindness of a staff member named Charlene. Another expressed gratitude, believing the program would save their life.
- Friendly and helpful staff: The young lady, Charlene, provided excellent assistance, scheduling appointments and making the transfer process easy for the reviewer.
- Life-saving program: The treatment center is described as a blessing and the program is believed to save lives.
- Supportive and attentive staff: The nurse and the rest of the staff are praised for their listening skills and willingness to help anytime.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started