Suboxone Centers Near Southern Pines, NC
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 63 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 1524 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Southern Pines. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Southern Pines, NC
Winston-Salem Comprehensive Treatment Center
1617 S Hawthorne Rd, Winston-Salem, NC 27103
The majority of reviews for this Suboxone clinic are positive, with patients grateful for the caring and respectful staff, especially the counselors and nurses. Many say the treatment has had a positive impact, providing stability and support in overcoming opioid addiction.
- The staff, including counselors and nurses, are kind, respectful, and understanding, making patients feel comfortable and supported.
- The treatment center provides helpful information and insights about the program, giving patients confidence and peace of mind.
- The facility offers stability and support in recovering from opioid addiction, with medication, counseling, and encouragement from counselors.
New Season Treatment Center – Gastonia
1455 E Franklin Blvd, Gastonia, NC 28054
The staff at this Suboxone clinic are praised for their kindness and dedication to patients. Many appreciate the short wait times and clean environment. A couple reviewers did mention understaffing causing delays, but overall the clinic receives high praise for saving lives and providing excellent care.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center are kind, caring, and treat patients with respect and dignity. They make an effort to get to know patients personally and are always available to listen and offer support.
- The center is clean, organized, and professionally run. There is minimal wait time, even on weekends, and no drama or loitering in the parking lot. Patients appreciate the professional and efficient environment.
- The counselors and team members at the center are highly praised for their professionalism, effectiveness, and dedication to helping patients recover from opioid addiction. Many patients credit the center with saving their lives and express gratitude for the positive changes they have experienced since starting treatment there.
Carolina Energetics PC - Suboxone & Subutex Clinic
310 Mocksville Ave, Salisbury, NC 28144
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended by patients for its caring, understanding, and knowledgeable doctors and staff who make the treatment process easy and enjoyable. Patients say the doctors listen, provide guidance, and genuinely care about their wellbeing. The office is professional, dedicated, and efficient.
- Caring and understanding staff: Reviewers consistently mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center is caring, understanding, and inviting. This creates a supportive and comfortable environment for patients going through addiction recovery.
- Knowledgeable and dedicated doctors: The doctors at the center are highly regarded by the reviewers. They are described as understanding, kind, and knowledgeable. Patients appreciate their willingness to listen, provide guidance, and go above and beyond to help their patients.
- Efficient and friendly service: The staff at the center is commended for their efficiency and friendliness. Patients mention that they are not kept waiting for long periods of time and that they appreciate the quick and professional service provided. The receptionist is also praised for being funny and creating a positive atmosphere.
Pinehurst Comprehensive Treatment Center
20 Page Dr Suite 8, Pinehurst, NC 28374
CTC is praised for saving lives and helping people recover from opioid addiction through caring, supportive staff and efficient Suboxone treatment. The center comes highly recommended for those seeking recovery.
- CTC has a supportive and caring staff who are willing to help patients find solutions, even with financial problems.
- The facility and staff at CTC of Pinehurst have improved significantly, with minimal wait times and efficient service.
- Many patients credit this treatment center for saving their lives and note that the treatment has been effective for them.
Fayetteville Comprehensive Treatment Center
3427 Melrose Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28304
This Suboxone treatment center has received very positive reviews. Patients say the staff are knowledgeable, respectful, and treat them with dignity, not just as addicts. Many credit the clinic with helping them achieve and maintain sobriety, and improving their lives.
- Knowledgeable and respectful staff who treat patients with dignity and compassion.
- Provides state funding for those with low income, making treatment accessible and affordable.
- Efficiently run clinic with a focus on privacy and involvement of family members for support.
Ascend Health PLLC - Suboxone Clinic
10831 Pineville Rd Ste 9, Pineville, NC 28134
The majority of reviews for this Suboxone treatment center praise the caring and knowledgeable staff. Patients describe it as a welcoming, non-judgmental place that has helped many overcome substance abuse and restore their quality of life.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center is incredibly caring and knowledgeable, providing top-notch care and support to their patients.
- The center is known for going above and beyond to address insurance and pharmacy issues, ensuring that patients have easy access to their medication and are well taken care of.
- Patients appreciate the non-judgmental and respectful approach of the staff, making them feel comfortable and supported in their recovery journey.
New Season Treatment Center – Durham
1913 Lamar St, Durham, NC 27705
The staff at this Suboxone treatment center are praised for their friendliness, caring approach, and understanding of patients' struggles. Patients feel the staff treat them like family and appreciate their willingness to work together. Overall, the center is commended for the genuine care and helpfulness of its staff.
- Friendly and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention how the staff members at the Suboxone treatment center are friendly, caring, and treat patients like family. This creates a supportive and welcoming atmosphere for individuals seeking treatment.
- Willingness to work with patients: The center is praised for its willingness to work with patients and understand their unique circumstances. This indicates a flexible approach to treatment and a genuine intent to help individuals better themselves.
- Supportive and understanding director: The director of the center is highlighted as being understanding and willing to speak with patients at any time. This suggests a strong leadership presence that is actively involved in the treatment process.
2911 Breezewood Ave STE 101, Fayetteville, NC 28303
Solas Health is highly recommended for those seeking positive change and results in opioid addiction treatment. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The knowledgeable, caring, and understanding doctors contribute to an overall excellent experience.
- Friendly and supportive staff who make the entire process easy and are truly invested in their patients' success.
- Knowledgeable and caring doctors who take the time to listen to patients' health concerns and create individualized plans.
- Excellent customer service and proactive approach to patient care, including providing assistance with finding a new provider for those moving out of state.
285 Olmsted Blvd #1, Pinehurst, NC 28374
The Suboxone treatment center receives very positive reviews for its caring, knowledgeable doctors and staff who provide personalized care to help patients address pain without habit-forming medications. Patients describe the center as a place that assists them in finding recovery and improving their lives.
- The doctors, Dr. Corrigan and Dr. Amy Dewane, are highly intelligent, compassionate, and fantastic. They truly care about their patients and address pain issues without habit-forming pills.
- Bradley Hicks and David are super friendly and go above and beyond to make sure patients are okay and help them in any way possible.
- Shamica Ashford is an exceptional person who takes great care of patients' health and is nice to speak to at every appointment.
RMTC - Raleigh Methadone Treatment Center
6118 St Giles St STE 130, Raleigh, NC 27612
The Suboxone treatment center is known for its caring and respectful staff who work closely with patients to support their treatment goals. Patients appreciate the friendly, helpful atmosphere.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center are caring and respectful, making patients feel valued and supported throughout their treatment journey.
- The counselors and nurses are knowledgeable and offer a wealth of information and guidance to patients, helping them on their path to recovery.
- The facility is private and the staff is friendly and helpful, creating a comfortable and positive environment for patients.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started