Suboxone Centers Near Winston Salem, NC
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 68 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 1904 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Winston Salem. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Winston Salem, NC
Carty Addiction Medicine and Internal Medicine Clinic: Brian Carty, MD, MSPH
3333 Brookview Hills Blvd suite 2, Winston-Salem, NC 27103
Patients give very positive reviews for this Suboxone treatment center, praising Dr. Carty for his caring approach and willingness to listen. Many appreciate the friendly staff, saying they understand what patients are going through. Patients mention the positive impact the compassionate, dedicated treatment has had on their lives.
- Dr. Carty and his secretary are amazing and down-to-earth people, making patients feel comfortable and valued.
- Dr. Carty takes the time to listen and is very knowledgeable, providing personalized care and treatment.
- The staff at the center is friendly, understanding, and supportive of patients' problems and daily life issues.
Insight Human Services
665 W 4th St, Winston-Salem, NC 27101
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring, helpful staff and life-saving services. Many reviewers say the center was instrumental in their recovery and made a valuable contribution to the community. Some mention the importance of commitment to recovery and a positive attitude when seeking treatment there.
- Staff is caring and supportive, providing life-saving services and going above and beyond to help clients.
- The counselors are highly praised for their kindness, compassion, and effectiveness in helping individuals in crisis.
- The treatment center is known for being affordable, offering sliding scale prices and accepting Medicare/Medicaid, making it accessible to those who need help but may not have the means to pay.
Winston-Salem Comprehensive Treatment Center
1617 S Hawthorne Rd, Winston-Salem, NC 27103
The Suboxone treatment center receives positive reviews for its kind, respectful staff who care about patients' well-being. Patients commend the pleasant, comfortable environment and praise the attentive nurses, director, and counselors who understand and support their recovery.
- The staff, including counselors, nurses, and the director, are kind, respectful, and caring towards patients.
- The facility provides a comfortable and supportive environment for recovery, making patients feel at ease.
- The clinic is well-run, with helpful staff members who are willing to assist patients and ensure they have the tools and medication needed for a successful recovery.
Carolina Energetics PC - Suboxone & Subutex Clinic
310 Mocksville Ave, Salisbury, NC 28144
The Suboxone treatment center's doctors are praised for their kindness, understanding, and commitment to patient well-being. Patients appreciate the knowledgeable staff and quick service.
- The doctors and staff at the center are caring, understanding, and inviting, making the treatment process easier for patients.
- The doctors, such as Dr. Tana Holloway and Dr. Russell, are highly regarded for their understanding and dedication to their patients' well-being.
- The center provides a high level of care, going above and beyond to support patients, such as providing necessary medication even before appointments. The staff is also described as friendly and kind.
Margaret Bowen MD Treatment Center
210 E Lexington Ave, High Point, NC 27262
The reviews consistently praise Dr. Bowen and her staff for their caring, knowledgeable approach and one-on-one attention to treating opioid addiction. Patients feel the staff genuinely cares about their recovery journey. The center is described as professional, respectful and non-judgmental, making it a recommended choice for anyone seeking help with addiction.
- Highly recommended for recovery needs: The center is praised for being the best at what they do and providing exceptional one-on-one care. They genuinely care about patients' recovery.
- Compassionate and supportive staff: The staff is described as sweet, non-judgmental, respectful, and caring. They go above and beyond to cater to the needs of their patients.
- Professional and competent care: Dr. Bowen and her staff are praised for their professionalism, knowledge, and excellent care in helping patients overcome addiction issues.
Thomasville Treatment Associates
1301 National Hwy, Thomasville, NC 27360
Most reviewers praise the helpful office staff and nurses at this Suboxone clinic. They appreciate the quick, efficient service. A couple reviews mention disrespectful counselors and crowded conditions.
- Friendly and helpful office staff and nurses
- Quick and efficient service
Advancing Forward Health
1495 Rymco Dr #105, Winston-Salem, NC 27103
Reviewers commend Dr. Laura, Dr. Levin, and the counselors for their exceptional care, compassion, and expertise in treating opioid addiction with Suboxone. Patients appreciate the clean facilities and secure parking. The center has been praised for its supportive impact on patients' families.
- Compassionate and accommodating staff: The center's counselors and Dr. Levin have shown exceptional compassion and made scheduling convenient for patients to continue working while receiving excellent recovery from pain medication.
- Clean and secure premises: The treatment center maintains clean and secure premises, ensuring a safe and comfortable environment for patients.
- Caring and knowledgeable staff: The staff, including Dr. Laura, is highly caring, honest, knowledgeable, and lovable. Their expertise and genuine concern contribute positively to the patients' overall experience.
206 Gatewood Ave, High Point, NC 27262
The Suboxone treatment center, Eleanor Health, is highly recommended for their caring and dedicated staff who help patients turn their lives around through respectful and effective treatment and support services like counseling and group therapy.
- The staff at Eleanor Health is highly caring and compassionate, going above and beyond to ensure patients' well-being.
- The center offers a comprehensive approach to addiction treatment, including mental health counseling and group therapy.
- The clinic has a nonjudgmental and supportive environment, making patients feel comfortable and understood.
- The staff is courteous, professional, and knowledgeable, providing a positive mental healthcare experience.
- Eleanor Health has a strong track record of success in saving lives and helping patients overcome addiction.
Southern Family Medicine, Suboxone & Mental Health Clinic, Mocksville
121 Country Ln, Mocksville, NC 27028
The Suboxone treatment center receives overwhelmingly positive reviews for its caring and supportive staff and beneficial counseling services. Patients feel welcomed and respected, and the center is highly recommended for those seeking addiction treatment.
- Friendly and caring staff members who genuinely care about your well-being.
- Non-judgmental environment where patients feel comfortable and supported.
- The clinic offers counseling services in addition to medication, promoting holistic health and well-being.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started