Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near New Philadelphia, OH
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in New Philadelphia for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 192 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near New Philadelphia can cater to your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near New Philadelphia, OH
Addiction Campuses The Bluffs
2650 Lodge Rd SW, Sherrodsville, OH 44675Positive reviews about the addiction treatment center emphasize the helpful and caring staff, the effectiveness of the therapy and counseling sessions, and the range of activities and amenities available. The center is praised for providing a comprehensive and positive experience that helps individuals overcome addiction and improve their lives.
- Highly recommended by multiple reviewers: Many reviewers highly recommend this addiction treatment center, praising the staff, therapists, counselors, and overall treatment they received.
- Variety of activities: The center offers a variety of fun activities such as swimming, tennis, basketball, hiking, and boating, which can help make the recovery process more enjoyable and engaging.
- Supportive and caring staff: The staff is described as caring, supportive, and truly dedicated to helping individuals on their recovery journey. They are praised for their heartfelt commitment to each person's well-being.
SpringVale Health Centers
201 Medical Park Dr, Dover, OH 44622Positive reviews highlight the polite and helpful staff at the addiction treatment center. The counselors are praised for their ability to listen and handle any issues that arise. Patients appreciate the understanding and kind nature of the staff, as well as the quick and efficient service provided.
- Polite and friendly staff.
- Quick and efficient service.
- Caring and understanding therapists and doctors.
SpringVale Health Centers
204 S Bellevue Ave, Dover, OH 44622The addiction treatment center received positive reviews for their caring and attentive practitioners who listen to concerns and provide thorough care. Patients highly recommend SpringVale Health Center for their genuine concern for well-being.
- The practitioners at SpringVale Health Center are caring and listen to patients' concerns.
- The center is recommended by one reviewer who appreciates the staff's genuine care for patients' well-being.
Addiction Outreach Clinic | Suboxone Clinic in New Philadelphia
543 W High Ave, New Philadelphia, OH 44663Overall, the Addiction Outreach Clinic in New Philadelphia, Ohio receives positive reviews from patients. Many highlight the caring and generosity of the nurses, doctors, and counselors, mentioning individuals by name such as Jessica, Brian, and Beth. They praise the staff for their support, recognizing progress, and working with patients on payment issues. The clinic is described as a wonderful place with kind and professional staff who treat patients like family.
- The nurses, counselors, and doctors at Addiction Outreach Clinic are described as caring, generous, and genuinely concerned about the well-being of the patients. They are supportive, remember patients' progress, and make them feel comfortable discussing their issues.
- The staff at the center is described as kind, professional, and treating patients like family members. They go above and beyond to provide high-quality care and support for those seeking sobriety.
- Despite the negative experience of one reviewer, the majority of the reviews indicate that the staff at Addiction Outreach Clinic is dedicated to helping individuals overcome addiction and provide a positive treatment experience.
New Day Recovery Men's Residential Program
150 Charles Ct, Newton Falls, OH 44444The positive reviews for the addiction treatment center highlight the effectiveness of the program in helping individuals achieve and maintain sobriety. One reviewer expresses gratitude for the center's support and credits it for their two years of sobriety. Another review encourages others to stay for a month, as it not only extends their stay but also helps them regain control of their life. Overall, the program is described as fantastic and praised for its authenticity and caring staff.
- Effective Sobriety Support: Multiple reviews praise New Day for their successful approach to helping individuals achieve long-term sobriety. One reviewer even mentioned having two years of sobriety after their stay at the center.
- Supportive and Caring Staff: The center is commended for its authentic and caring staff. Clients appreciate their support during the rehabilitation process, and one reviewer expressed a desire to return and work alongside these compassionate individuals.
- Life Transformation: According to one review, New Day offers a fantastic program that helps individuals regain control over their lives. The center evidently provides a supportive environment where clients can turn their lives around and experience positive changes.
115 S Wooster Ave, Dover, OH 44622The addiction treatment center, Brightview, receives overwhelmingly positive reviews from clients and staff. The staff is highly praised for their kindness, dedication, and their willingness to go above and beyond for the patients. The center is described as welcoming, clean, and a place where patients feel supported and cared for.
- The staff at Brightview is highly praised by multiple reviewers. They are described as caring, kind, dedicated, and always going above and beyond to help the patients.
- The center is described as welcoming, bright, and clean, creating a positive and comfortable environment for the patients.
- Multiple reviewers mention noticeable positive transformations in the patients who receive treatment at Brightview, indicating that the center is effective in helping individuals overcome their addictions.
Family Recovery Center
964 N Market St, Lisbon, OH 44432Positive reviews of this addiction treatment center highlight the excellent support received from counselors and staff in maintaining sobriety and addressing life challenges. The reviewers highly recommend the center for emotional support in staying clean.
- Provides emotional support in staying sober: This addiction treatment center is praised for offering great emotional support to individuals who are seeking help in staying clean and sober.
- Support with various aspects of life: The center also helps individuals with life, stress, and family, indicating a comprehensive approach to addiction treatment.
- Note: The second review does not highlight any positive aspects.
The MODE - Addiction Treatment Center
50 Baker Blvd #5a, Fairlawn, OH 44333The positive reviews highlight the helpful classes, counselors, and dedicated staff at The MODE addiction treatment center. Reviewers appreciate the knowledgeable and compassionate counselors who create a comfortable environment for discussing alcoholism and other addiction issues. Overall, there is a strong recommendation for The MODE and its commitment to clients' recovery.
- Extremely helpful classes and counselors: Many reviewers mentioned that the classes and counselors at this addiction treatment center were extremely helpful, indicating that they offer effective support and guidance.
- Caring and committed staff: Multiple reviewers praised the center's staff for being caring and committed, suggesting that the team is dedicated to providing the best possible care for their clients.
Wellmore Centre Llc
204 2nd St NE, New Philadelphia, OH 44663This addiction treatment center received rave reviews from multiple clients, with many describing it as the best option for substance abuse rehabilitation. Clients appreciated the comprehensive approach to treatment, praising the personalized care plans and the well-rounded programs that addressed both physical and emotional aspects of addiction recovery. The compassionate and knowledgeable staff also received high praise, with clients expressing gratitude for their guidance and support throughout the treatment process.
- Highly qualified staff: Several reviews highlight the expertise and professionalism of the center's staff members, indicating that they are knowledgeable and well-trained in addiction treatment.
- Comprehensive treatment approach: Many reviewers mention that the center offers a holistic approach to addiction treatment, addressing not only the physical aspects of substance abuse but also the psychological and emotional aspects. This comprehensive approach can increase the effectiveness of the treatment and support long-term recovery.
- Supportive environment: Numerous reviews mention the supportive and welcoming atmosphere at the center, with staff and fellow patients providing a sense of community and encouragement throughout the recovery process.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started