Methadone Treatment Centers Near Middletown, OH
Why Trust Us
As a top-rated website for addiction treatment, AddictionGroup understands the importance of helping you find a reputable addiction clinic. Addiction is a severe problem, so our team comprehensively analyzed hundreds of methadone clinics to provide the best recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating opioid addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 2003 patient reviews to identify the best methadone clinic in Middletown. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 12 Methadone Treatment Centers Near Middletown, OH
WCPA Treatment Center
8106 Beckett Center Dr, West Chester Township, OH 45069Most of the reviews for this Methadone treatment center are positive, with many reviewers expressing gratitude for the caring and attentive staff. Many highlight the positive impact the center has had on their lives, with some stating that it has saved their lives. Reviewers also appreciate the thoroughness of the center's approach, including regular drug screenings to ensure sobriety. Overall, the center is praised for its professionalism, friendliness, and dedication to helping patients manage pain and overcome addiction.
- Caring and Friendly Staff: Multiple reviews mention the kind and helpful staff, creating a friendly environment that prioritizes the patients' best interests.
- Effective Treatment: Several reviews highlight the positive impact of the treatment received at the center, with patients mentioning how it changed their lives for the better and helped them manage their pain or overcome substance addiction.
- Attentiveness to Patients: The reviews mention that the staff, including Dr. Fallat, are attentive to the needs and issues of the patients, ensuring they receive the necessary support and care. Additionally, the center conducts regular drug screens to ensure accountability and promote a clean environment.
Spero Health - Suboxone and Vivitrol Clinic in Dayton
7271 N Main St, Dayton, OH 45415The reviews for this Methadone treatment center are overwhelmingly positive. Reviewers consistently mention the compassionate and non-judgmental staff who go above and beyond to help their patients. Many reviewers feel like they are part of a supportive family at the center and appreciate the personalized treatment plans and accommodations. Overall, the center is highly recommended for those seeking help with addiction and looking for a caring and understanding environment.
- The staff at the Spero Health clinic are described as amazing, loving, caring, and nonjudgmental. They treat patients like family and go out of their way to ensure their well-being and success in their journey to sobriety.
- The team of doctors, therapists, and office workers at the clinic are praised for their exceptional professionalism, compassion, and dedication to helping patients. They offer expert treatment in addiction and are focused on addressing not only the physical aspect but also the mental, emotional, and spiritual needs of individuals.
- The clinic is known to have a welcoming and friendly atmosphere. Patients appreciate the warm and caring environment where they feel safe, respected, and valued. The staff is described as down to earth, honest, respectful, and understanding.
5966 Boymel Dr #1, Fairfield, OH 45014Overall, the reviews for the Methadone treatment center are mostly positive. Patients mention the caring and helpful staff, short wait times, and top-notch care. Some negative reviews mention being lied to and not receiving promised assistance. However, the majority of reviews praise the center for its compassionate care, commitment to helping individuals, and efficient service.
- Quick appointments and minimal wait times.
- Compassionate and caring staff who prioritize individual needs.
- The clinic is highly regarded by patients, with many stating they have received the best treatment here and feel welcomed and supported.
CleanSlate Outpatient Addiction Medicine
1659 S Breiel Blvd, Middletown, OH 45044The reviews for the Methadone treatment center in Middletown, Ohio, are overwhelmingly positive. Patients appreciate the easy and fast process, non-judgmental atmosphere, and friendly staff. The center is described as a life-saving and supportive place that genuinely cares about helping patients overcome addiction. Overall, reviewers highly recommend Clean Slate for anyone seeking help with opioid addiction.
- Easy and fast process with no judgement
- Supportive and non-judgmental staff who value confidentiality
- Friendly and welcoming atmosphere that promotes positive feedback and a sense of community
South Dayton Recovery & Addiction Services
8401 Claude-Thomas Rd Suite 46, Franklin, OH 45005The Methadone treatment center has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from patients. The staff is described as caring, supportive, and knowledgeable. Patients appreciate the safe and comfortable environment provided by the clinic and feel that their recovery has been greatly facilitated by the center's services. Overall, the center is highly recommended for its effective treatment of opioid addiction.
- Caring and supportive staff: Multiple reviewers mention that the staff at the Methadone treatment center, including Mel, Kari, and John, are caring, amazing, and show genuine concern for their patients' well-being.
- Supportive and welcoming environment: Reviewers appreciate that the center feels like a family/friend environment and that the staff is always available to provide support, guidance, and cheer patients on in their recovery journey.
- Effective and life-saving treatment: Several reviewers credit the center and its staff, especially Mel, with saving their lives and helping them turn their lives around for the better. It is mentioned that the treatment program is effective in addressing addiction issues.
Sunrise Treatment Center - Middletown
160 N Breiel Blvd, Middletown, OH 45042The reviews unanimously praise the Methadone treatment center for its excellent staff, professionalism, and friendly atmosphere. Reviewers appreciate the respectful and caring approach they receive at the center. The center is highly recommended by those who have undergone treatment there.
- Friendly and professional staff: Multiple reviews mention the staff's professionalism, friendliness, and their willingness to accommodate tight schedules.
- Respectful treatment: The center is praised for treating patients with respect and not judging them as addicts, creating a welcoming and non-judgmental environment.
8120 Garnet Dr, Dayton, OH 45458Brightview is highly recommended by reviewers who appreciate the quick and accessible treatment services they offer, with positive feedback from clients. The center is praised for its welcoming and non-judgmental staff who deeply care about the patients and their recovery. However, some reviewers mention long wait times as a downside, but still consider it a worthwhile option compared to the alternative of living with addiction.
- Quick access to treatment: Many reviewers mentioned that they were able to get into Brightview the same day or with minimal wait times, unlike other treatment centers that may have months-long waiting lists.
- Supportive and nonjudgmental staff: Multiple reviews highlight the welcoming and nonjudgmental nature of the staff at Brightview. They are described as caring, understanding, and compassionate, providing a safe space for individuals to talk about their problems and share their experiences.
- Flexibility and personalized treatment: Brightview is praised for working with clients to accommodate their schedules and transportation needs. The treatment plans are tailored to individual needs, and the staff is described as flexible and accommodating.
- Overall, Brightview is known for its quick access to treatment, supportive staff, and personalized approach to recovery.
4482 US-42, Mason, OH 45040The majority of reviews for the Methadone treatment center are highly positive, with many users praising the friendly and nonjudgmental staff. Patients appreciate the individualized care and support they receive, and feel that the center genuinely cares about their recovery. There are a few negative reviews that mention concerns about the center, but they are in the minority compared to the overwhelmingly positive feedback.
- Nonjudgmental and caring staff: Reviewers consistently mention that the staff at the Methadone treatment center, specifically Brightview, are friendly, respectful, and treat patients with compassion and understanding. This creates a supportive environment for individuals seeking treatment for their addiction.
- Comprehensive treatment options: Brightview offers more than just Methadone treatment for opioid addiction. They also provide assistance for alcoholism and other addiction-related issues. This comprehensive approach to treatment allows individuals to receive the help they need for multiple substance use disorders.
- Shorter wait times: Several reviews comment on the shorter wait times at Brightview compared to other treatment centers. This suggests that the center is efficient in providing timely services to its patients, allowing them to access treatment without unnecessary delays.
MedMark Treatment Centers Dayton
4201 N Main St, Dayton, OH 45405The Methadone treatment center in Dayton has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from clients. The staff and counselors are highly praised for their caring and compassionate approach to treatment. Clients appreciate the individualized care and attention they receive, and many credit the center with saving their lives. The center is highly recommended for its professionalism and dedication to helping clients achieve recovery.
- The staff and counselors are described as amazing, caring, and going above and beyond to help clients.
- The center is praised for individualized medication adjustment and treating clients with care and respect.
- The staff is said to genuinely care about the clients and their recovery, creating a supportive and positive atmosphere.
MedMark Treatment Centers Milford
749C OH-28, Milford, OH 45150Overall, the reviews for this Methadone treatment center are highly positive. The staff, including the counselors and nurses, are praised for their kindness, care, and professionalism, with several specific individuals being highlighted. The center is described as welcoming, supportive, and instrumental in helping individuals on their recovery journey. The only negative comment pertains to the lack of mandatory mask-wearing. However, the majority of reviewers highly recommend this facility for those struggling with addiction.
- Friendly and supportive staff: Multiple reviewers mention the staff, including counselors and nurses, being great and caring. They make patients feel comfortable and provide a positive environment for recovery.
- Individualized treatment: Reviewers appreciate being treated as individuals and not just another number. The staff takes the time to understand each patient's needs and provides personalized care and support.
- Professional and organized: The treatment center is described as clean, organized, and professional. Patients appreciate the welcoming atmosphere and the professionalism of the staff.
The Mindful Healing Center
1215 1st Ave, Middletown, OH 45044The Mindful Healing Center receives high praise from reviewers who credit the facility with saving their lives and helping them rebuild their futures. The staff is described as caring, supportive, and dedicated to the well-being of their clients. Reviewers also appreciate the center's emphasis on not just achieving sobriety, but also on living a fulfilling and purposeful life in recovery.
- The staff at the Mindful Healing Center genuinely cares about the well-being of their clients, providing strong support throughout the recovery journey.
- The center offers a comprehensive program that focuses on building a foundation for a fulfilling life in sobriety, going beyond just achieving sobriety itself.
- The center's small size allows for a more personalized approach to treatment, ensuring that each client receives the attention and guidance they need to thrive.
Community Medical Services
42 E Crescentville Rd, West Chester Township, OH 45246The reviewed Methadone treatment center is highly praised by its patients. Many highlight the friendly and caring staff, short waiting times, and effectiveness of the treatment. Patients feel supported and are confident in the treatment they receive at this center.
- Friendly and caring staff: Reviewers consistently praised the staff at the Methadone treatment center, highlighting their friendliness, positive attitude, and genuine concern for patients' well-being.
- Minimal wait times: Patients appreciate that they rarely have to wait long at this center, with one reviewer mentioning that they have never waited more than 15 minutes to be in and out of the facility.
- Effective treatment: Multiple reviewers attribute their successful recovery and sobriety to the Methadone treatment provided by the center, emphasizing that it saved their lives and enabled them to envision a brighter future.
What is Methadone?
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist for Opioid Use Disorder (OUD). Many people in recovery rely on methadone as part of their treatment program.
However, methadone can be addictive when misused. You should always take methadone under a healthcare professional’s supervision to prevent unwanted side effects.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How Does Methadone Work?
Methadone binds with brain receptors activated by other opioids like heroin and morphine. It reduces cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Opioid-dependent people who take methadone don’t experience the same kind of euphoria. One of methadone’s benefits is its long duration of action, allowing it to have a slow onset and prolonged effect.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Forms of Methadone
Various forms of methadone are available, depending on your treatment plan. Your doctor can also determine the best methadone form suitable for you.
Here are the common forms of methadone:3
- Tablet: Methadone tablets are taken orally. You can swallow it whole or mix it in water if it's a dispersible tablet.
- Liquid: You can also take methadone as a liquid. This is usually prescribed to those with difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules. The liquid concentrate contains 10 milligrams of methadone per milliliter.
- Injection: Methadone can also be administered as an injection. It’s an alternative for those who can't take oral medication.
How Long Does Methadone Treatment Usually Last?
It’s recommended to stay on methadone treatment for at least 12 months.4
Some may even be on methadone treatment for 20 years.5 This is because opioid addiction is a chronic condition that requires ongoing to prevent relapse.
Other factors that affect the duration of methadone treatment include:
- The severity of the addiction
- Your response to the treatment
- Overall health
- Specific recovery goals
Once you’ve achieved stability, gradually tapering the methadone dose is essential. It helps minimize any withdrawal symptoms.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
Possible Side Effects and Risks of Methadone
Methadone also comes with possible side effects and risks. These side effects will vary for everyone depending on their body’s reaction to the drug.
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), common side effects of methadone include:1
- Nausea and vomiting
- Slow breathing
- Itchy skin
- Heavy sweating
- Sexual problems
- Mood swings
- Mental clouding
These side effects and risks are why gradual tapering of methadone is essential. It allows you to adjust to fewer doses, reducing the risk of severe side effects.
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist used for opioid use disorder. It binds with opioid receptors in the brain and helps reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Methadone can be addictive and has side effects, so you should only take methadone under a professional's supervision. Gradually tapering off the drug also prevents any severe side effects.
- “What is Methadone?” Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
- "How do medications to treat opioid use disorder work?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
- "Understanding the Forms of Methadone.” MedMark Treatment Centers.
- "Methadone." The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, 2021.
- Malervy J. "How long should you be on Methadone?" Recovery Centers of America.
- "How much does opioid treatment cost?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started