Suboxone Centers Near Alliance, OH
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 94 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 2072 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Alliance. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 12 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Alliance, OH
999 N Main St, Akron, OH 44310
The reviews consistently praise the staff for their compassion, professionalism, and knowledge. Patients appreciate the respect and dignity they are treated with. Staff members have made a positive impact on patients' recovery journeys. The main complaint is appointment wait times, which is understandable given the high patient volume. Overall, the reviews portray it as a caring, effective opioid addiction treatment center.
- Knowledgeable and professional team members who provide phenomenal service.
- Caring, compassionate, and respectful staff who genuinely care about their patients.
- Accommodating and helpful employees who go above and beyond to meet individual needs.
56104 National Rd Suite 106, Bridgeport, OH 43912
The Suboxone treatment center has received very positive reviews, with patients highlighting the professional yet understanding doctors and staff, minimal wait times, and friendly atmosphere. It comes highly recommended for addiction treatment.
- Amazing staff: The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is described as respectful, courteous, understanding, and always in a good mood. Patients feel encouraged and supported in their recovery journey.
- Quick and easy appointments: Patients appreciate the minimal wait times and the ability to schedule appointments promptly. This efficient process helps individuals seeking treatment to receive the help they need without unnecessary delays.
- Friendly and welcoming atmosphere: The clinic is praised for having a great atmosphere and a laid-back, happy environment. The staff is described as friendly, making patients feel comfortable and accepted.
Panacea Recovery & Wellness Suboxone Treatment
3232 S Main St a, Akron, OH 44319
The reviews praise the kindness, compassion, and supportive approach of the doctor and staff. Patients appreciate the personalized, detailed treatment and the doctor's extensive experience. The doctor is described as accessible and respectful. The center provides a warm, supportive environment for recovery. Overall, it is highly recommended for those seeking help with opioid addiction.
- The doctor and staff at Panacea are caring, understanding, and treat patients with respect.
- The doctor is highly knowledgeable about medication-assisted treatment and takes the time to explain and address concerns.
- The staff is friendly, and appointments are easy to schedule with minimal wait times.
527 N Meridian Rd, Youngstown, OH 44509
Patients widely praise Dr. Villaplana for his caring approach and effectiveness in treating opioid addiction at this Suboxone clinic. Multiple reviewers express gratitude for the clinic's life-saving services in overcoming addiction. The professional, respectful staff wins acclaim for supporting patients and addressing their concerns.
- Doctor who genuinely cares: Dr. Villaplana is described as a true doctor who genuinely cares about his patients' well-being. This level of personal care and passion for his practice can be reassuring for those seeking treatment.
- Effective treatment and support: Multiple reviews mention that the treatment at Meridian has helped individuals stay clean and improve their lives. The center provides the necessary tools for recovery and emphasizes accountability, which can be crucial for long-term success.
- Supportive staff: The staff at Meridian is mentioned as professional, respectful, and caring. Counselors, in particular, are praised for their willingness to help and genuine concern for their clients. This supportive environment can be essential for individuals seeking treatment for opioid addiction.
On Demand Counseling
5760 Patriot Blvd suite c, Austintown, OH 44515
The Suboxone treatment center receives overwhelmingly positive reviews. Patients praise the friendly, caring staff, individualized treatment plans, and non-judgmental atmosphere. Many mention positive experiences with the doctors, counselors, and nurses. Overall, the center is highly recommended for opioid addiction treatment.
- Comprehensive Services: The Suboxone treatment center offers a range of services including on-demand counseling, outpatient treatment, mental health counseling, and psychiatry, making it convenient for individuals seeking holistic recovery support.
- Supportive and Caring Staff: The staff at the center are highly praised for their compassion, kindness, and non-judgmental approach towards patients. They are described as friendly, understanding, and willing to work with patients at all stages of recovery.
- Positive Recovery Experience: Patients share that their experience at the center has been instrumental in their ability to get clean and stay clean. They feel supported, remembered, and cared for, highlighting the center's commitment to individualized care and creating a welcoming environment.
Community Medical Services- Restorative Health and Recovery
174 Currie Hall Pkwy, Kent, OH 44240
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its exceptional staff and doctors who help patients achieve and maintain sobriety. Reviewers emphasize the importance of commitment to the program, noting the staff's willingness to provide second chances if patients are transparent and honest. The center is commended for its professionalism, knowledge, and flexibility. Some name specific doctors and thank them for their caring support.
- Exceptional staff and doctors who are understanding and willing to work with patients.
- Doctors genuinely care about their patients' success and go above and beyond to help them, such as writing prescriptions in urgent situations.
- Professional, knowledgeable, and courteous staff, creating a positive and supportive environment for recovery.
Addiction Outreach Clinic (AOC) | Suboxone Clinic in Painesville (Perry)
2736 N Ridge Rd, Painesville, OH 44077
Overall, reviews of this Suboxone treatment center are mixed, with some patients praising the supportive staff and doctors, while others had issues with access to care. Positive reviews highlighted the center's role in sobriety and respectful, empathetic treatment. The staff was described as helpful, friendly, and non-judgmental. However, some patients complained of difficulties scheduling appointments and reaching the doctor. Prices were considered reasonable.
- Some staff members are very helpful, especially the counselor named Gabby, and the doctor that the reviewer had in their third year of treatment.
- The staff and doctors treat patients with respect and empathy, making them feel like a normal person rather than a problem.
- The center is credited with helping patients achieve sobriety and have a positive impact on their lives.
49190 Calcutta-Smith Ferry Road Office #1, East Liverpool, OH 43920
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for their understanding, compassionate staff and effective Buprenorphine treatment for addiction and pain management. Patients hope the clinic will expand services for dual diagnosis and behavioral issues and accept more insurance plans in the future.
- Understanding and compassionate doctors and staff.
- Multiple locations for convenience.
- Excellent service and professional conduct.
552 N Park Ave, Warren, OH 44481
The team at the Suboxone treatment center is praised for their kindness, willingness to help, and respect. They are knowledgeable, understanding, and always available. The center is a life-saving option for those struggling with addiction, as they accept insurance and prioritize helping people.
- The staff is described as super nice, understanding, and respectful. They go above and beyond to help with any situation and are knowledgeable in their field.
- The center is praised for its approach of treating patients with respect and dignity, as well as their employees. There is room for growth within the company, which is appreciated by both patients and employees.
- This facility is seen as a literal life saver by many patients who struggled with sobriety. They take insurance and offer an affordable option for treatment, making it accessible to those who may not be able to pay cash for visits.
New Season Treatment Center – Akron
1900 W Market St Suite 100, Akron, OH 44313
The Suboxone treatment center New Seasons receives rave reviews from patients who have transferred from other centers. Patients describe the staff as caring and dedicated, with shout-outs to Shelly, Deana, and Chris. The facility is praised as a blessing - a safe, welcoming environment where patients feel the staff are kind and take a personal approach. Patients appreciate the quick appointment scheduling and overall positive experience.
- The staff at New Seasons is kind, caring, and treats patients with respect.
- The center is efficient and fast in getting patients the help they need.
- The counselors at New Seasons are highly skilled and supportive, providing patients with hope and a sense of belonging.
Cleveland Suboxone Doctor: Dr. Nosson Goldfarb
6001 Cochran Rd #404c, Solon, OH 44139
The Suboxone treatment center led by Dr. Goldfarb has received glowing reviews from patients who credit the program with helping them achieve sobriety and take back their lives. Patients praise Dr. Goldfarb's compassion and the clinic's friendly, welcoming staff. The center comes highly recommended for those battling opioid addiction.
- Effective Suboxone treatment: Multiple reviews mention that the Suboxone treatment program offered by Dr. Goldfarb at this center has been highly effective in helping individuals overcome their opioid addiction. The medication is described as a "miracle drug" that removes cravings and repetitive thoughts about opiates, allowing patients to maintain sobriety.
- Compassionate and understanding staff: The reviews consistently praise the friendly and welcoming nature of the staff at this treatment center. Patients feel respected, validated, and understood without any judgment. The staff is described as non-judgmental and down-to-earth, providing a comfortable environment for individuals seeking treatment.
- Professional and reliable service: This center is commended for its professionalism and reliability. Patients mention that the staff is helpful, the doctors are good listeners who genuinely desire to help, and appointments are usually on time. It is also noted that this center stands out as being more professional compared to other clinics visited by the reviewers.
1493 S Arlington St, Akron, OH 44306
SperoHealth is highly praised for their compassionate and respectful treatment of patients. Their helpful and accommodating staff prioritize individual schedules. The caring and supportive environment makes this a great place to seek help for opioid addiction.
- Compassionate and respectful staff: Multiple reviews highlight the center's staff as kind, understanding, and treating patients with dignity and respect.
- Individualized treatment and accommodating schedule: Spero Health is praised for putting its patients first and accommodating individual schedules, ensuring that each person's needs are met.
- Effective resources and support for recovery: The center is recognized for providing helpful resources in supporting sobriety and helping patients stay on the path to recovery.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started