Suboxone Centers Near Macedonia, OH
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 63 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 1891 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Macedonia. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Macedonia, OH
Charak Center for Health and Wellness
4161 Bridgewater Pkwy, Stow, OH 44224, United States
The staff at the Suboxone treatment center are dedicated and helpful. Patients appreciate the caring approach of the case managers, doctors, and therapists. The center provides exemplary care in a welcoming and accommodating environment.
- The staff, including case managers like Lydia, Sue, Kelsey, and Sudha, are highly praised for their caring and supportive attitude towards their patients. They go above and beyond to provide exceptional care, answer questions, and assist with any concerns.
- The doctors and counselors at the center are described as fantastic, listening to patients and treating them like individuals rather than just another case. They are thorough, knowledgeable, and compassionate.
- The center is flexible with appointments and accommodating to clients' schedules, ensuring convenience for patients. The front desk staff, including Sue and Kelsey, are welcoming, pleasant, and helpful.
- Overall, the center receives high praise for its staff's compassion, professionalism, and dedication to patient care.
999 N Main St, Akron, OH 44310, United States
The Suboxone treatment center Brightview gets very positive reviews. Patients appreciate the knowledgeable, compassionate staff like Jen. Although there may be wait times, the experience is seen as life-saving and transformative. The center is welcoming, accommodating and helps people through recovery.
- Knowledgeable and professional team members: The center has a team of staff members who are highly knowledgeable and professional, providing excellent service to patients seeking Suboxone treatment.
- Caring and compassionate staff: The staff at the center are described as caring, compassionate, and treating patients with respect, concern, and dignity. They are dedicated to helping individuals on their journey to recovery.
- Accommodating and inclusive: The center is praised for being accommodating to individual needs and providing an all-inclusive approach to treatment. They accept various insurance types and offer medication-assisted treatment (MAT), without pressuring patients to use it.
Panacea Recovery & Wellness Suboxone Treatment
3232 S Main St a, Akron, OH 44319
The Suboxone treatment center Panacea is highly recommended for opioid addiction treatment. Patients praise the caring, nonjudgmental approach of Dr. Fragatos and staff who treat them like human beings, not numbers. They appreciate the personal attention, support, flexible appointments, minimal wait times, and the doctor's extensive knowledge.
- The doctor and staff at this Suboxone treatment center are highly caring, compassionate, and understanding. They treat patients as individuals and don't judge them.
- The doctor has extensive medical background and provides detailed care, listening to patients' issues and giving sound advice.
- The doctor is easily accessible, providing his personal phone number for patients to reach out to him anytime.
New Season Treatment Center – Akron
1900 W Market St Suite 100, Akron, OH 44313, United States
The New Seasons Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring and attentive staff who make patients feel part of a family. Patients highlight the center's fast response and immediate appointments, ensuring timely help for those in need.
- The staff at New Seasons Suboxone treatment center is kind and caring, treating patients with kindness and respect.
- The facility provides fast and efficient service, with quick appointments and prompt assistance.
- Patients mention feeling safe and at home at this treatment center, with counselors and staff going above and beyond to support their recovery journey.
MedMark Treatment Centers Kent
2500 OH-59 Ste 28 & 30, Kent, OH 44240, United States
The Medmark Suboxone clinic in Kent, Ohio is praised for its caring, supportive staff who celebrate recovery milestones. Patients feel the clinic's professionalism and willingness to accept new clients makes it superior to others. Efficient operations and confidentiality are also appreciated, although some patients want more Saturday appointment flexibility.
- Personalized and supportive care: The staff at Medmark goes above and beyond to provide individualized care, knowing patients by name and offering support and assistance with any challenges they may face.
- Friendly and understanding staff: The staff at Medmark Kent is described as excellent, friendly, and understanding. They are known for their courteous and professional demeanor, creating a welcoming environment for individuals struggling with opiate addiction.
- Efficient and timely service: Patients appreciate the clinic's ability to efficiently get them in and out, providing quick service without compromising on quality care.
1493 S Arlington St, Akron, OH 44306, United States
SperoHealth provides a caring, understanding staff who treat patients with kindness as they support recovery and sobriety. The center is recommended for its patient-focused, compassionate environment.
- Compassionate and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at SperoHealth is kind, understanding, and treats patients with dignity and respect. This creates a supportive and welcoming environment for individuals seeking Suboxone treatment.
- Accommodating to individual schedules: SperoHealth is praised for accommodating each patient's individual schedule. This flexibility can be beneficial for those who have work or other commitments, making it easier for them to access the treatment they need.
- Effective resources for recovery: Reviewers mention that SperoHealth provides resources that help individuals in recovery stay sober. This suggests that the treatment center offers comprehensive support for long-term sobriety.
Community Medical Services- Restorative Health and Recovery
174 Currie Hall Pkwy, Kent, OH 44240, United States
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring, professional staff and doctors who help people committed to the program achieve sobriety and improve their lives.
- Exceptional staff and doctors: The center has highly skilled and caring doctors and staff who are dedicated to helping patients overcome addiction.
- Willingness to give second chances: The doctors and staff understand that recovery is a journey and are willing to give patients another chance if they are honest and transparent about their mistakes.
- Professional and knowledgeable staff: The center has professional, knowledgeable, and courteous staff members who prioritize the well-being of their patients.
Addiction Outreach Clinic (AOC) | Suboxone Clinic in Painesville (Perry)
2736 N Ridge Rd, Painesville, OH 44077
The Suboxone treatment center has largely received praise for its supportive staff and doctors, with most reviews highlighting its role in helping patients achieve sobriety in a respectful environment. Though a few mention feeling like just a number, the overwhelming consensus is that the clinic provides a nonjudgmental space fundamental to recovery.
- Friendly and supportive staff who treat patients with respect and empathy.
- Reasonable prices for treatment, particularly for those without insurance.
- Positive impact on sobriety, with multiple patients crediting the center for helping them achieve long-term recovery.
Cleveland Suboxone Doctor: Dr. Nosson Goldfarb
6001 Cochran Rd #404c, Solon, OH 44139, United States
The Suboxone treatment center led by Dr. Goldfarb receives praise for helping patients achieve long-term sobriety through its professional, effective and compassionate program. Patients credit Dr. Goldfarb's straightforward yet caring approach and the welcoming staff attitude. Overall the clinic is commended for regaining patient control over their lives.
- Effective treatment for opioid addiction: Many reviewers mentioned that the Suboxone treatment program at this center has been highly effective in helping them overcome their addiction. They credit the medication for removing cravings and repetitive thoughts about opiates, leading to long-term sobriety.
- Caring and empathetic doctor: Dr. Goldfarb is praised for being a good listener, respectful, empathetic, and straightforward. Patients feel validated and understood during their interactions with him.
- Supportive and non-judgmental staff: The entire staff at the center is described as friendly, welcoming, and non-judgmental. Patients feel comfortable and supported throughout their recovery journey.
Addiction Outreach Clinic (AOC) | Suboxone Clinic in Elyria
5342 Meadow Ln Ct, Elyria, OH 44035
This Suboxone treatment center is praised for its monthly visits, friendly doctors, counseling services, professionalism, adherence to regulations, and support in overcoming addiction. One reviewer expresses dissatisfaction with the center's dosage reduction plan. Another mentions longer wait times and suggests more doctor availability.
- Once-a-month visits for doctor consultations and counseling, making it convenient for patients.
- Friendly and understanding doctors who genuinely care about patients' well-being and recovery.
- In-house counseling services provided, eliminating the need for patients to find external resources.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started